bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.” (Acts 20:24)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. (John 1:5)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible.” (1 Peter 1:3-4)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air.” (Ephesians 2:1-2)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.” (John 1:12)

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.” (John 1:12)
    stick that jesus stuff up ur ass

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

religious people are the worst

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; mercy and truth go before Your face.” (Psalm 89:14)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.livingwaters.com/are-you-a-good-person/?

We have all broken God’s Law a multitude of times, but God came to this earth in the person of Jesus Christ, and paid the fine—”For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” The Bible says, “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
    Jesus satisfied eternal justice, and then rose from the dead, defeating death. Hundreds saw Him after His resurrection; it’s no fairy tale. Jesus fulfilled all the prophecies about the promised Savior, written in the Holy Scriptures hundreds of years before His birth. But just as we cannot earn a gift, so we cannot earn eternal life by our good works—”For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.” (Leviticus 19:18)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“‘For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.’” (Mark 10:45)

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    This feels like an actual meme. It's so inane

So, like, do you think you can only behave like a good person if it's based on the idea of acceptance or punishment from God afterwards? That is both sad and warped to me

Many agnostic/atheist people behave morally on earth just for the sake of being moral. They have no expectation of reward or punishment in some made up afterlife. They're good because they want to be good. No ulterior motive

blankoblanco

Also, I could just list a ton of Christian murderers and serial killers. Not hard at all. Google. Then what? Does it invalidate your whole point?

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I could just list a ton of Christian murderers and serial killers.
    Those weren't christians.

They were atheists claiming to be agnostic, christian, muslim, whatever silly thing atheists fool people into thinking they are.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

so many shady people hide behind religion
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 07-27-21 at 01:02 PM.

Sanity Check

Middle eastern arabs turn a blind eye to uighur muslim suffering.

They don't care if china puts their uighur muslim brothers and sisters in camps and tortures them until they renounce islam in favor of atheism.

Many middle eastern arabs who claim to be muslim, don't believe in God. They're atheists who are only motivated by money and power. Which is why they don't care if china oppresses, tortures and murders muslims. Right in their own backyards.

People have no idea how many crackheads and atheists lie and tell people they're "christians". There are many of them in churches, everywhere. A glance at politics and democrats claiming to "believe in God" should be enough.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 07-27-21 at 12:06 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?” (Romans 8:32)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

God exists, true randomness doesn't exist. The universe didn't just happen. There was an intelligent designer who made everything. Start the video at 2:09

Something can't come from nothing.

Morals come from God. Difference between self creation and self existence.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.” (2 Corinthians 8:9)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

blankoblanco

Ah, I just got a transmission from God meant for bonzaii. It says:

"Chill out, bro, you're embarrassing me. Take a break to express yourself and quit endlessly parroting bible quotes. You're your own unique, individual person with original ideas -- stop acting like a mindless, indoctrinated robot. Love, God"

Sanity Check

LEE STROBEL The Case for a Creator Full documentary

Good watch for anyone interested in the topic.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“Atheists mock belief in a miracle-working Creator, yet they believe that they are talking primates who evolved from fish that were made from nothing, by nothing.”—Ray Comfort

blankoblanco

I do believe there could be a "creator", some unexplainable force that set the universe and life in motion. The fact that we exist at all is clearly quite perplexing

But miracle-working? Explain to me why our so-called benevolent creator is letting innocent children die slowly of horrifically painful disease and illness constantly instead of saving them -- then maybe I'll get on board

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I do believe there could be a "creator", some unexplainable force that set the universe and life in motion. The fact that we exist at all is clearly quite perplexing

But miracle-working? Explain to me why our so-called benevolent creator is letting innocent children die slowly of horrifically painful disease and illness constantly instead of saving them -- then maybe I'll get on board
    As long as they believe in God, their souls will be preserved thus being saved and they end up in Heaven where there is no disease and suffering. God intentionally made this world imperfect and everyone experiences some kind of suffering but if you endure to the end you will be saved. God became a human being(Jesus) and died on the cross for our sins to give a chance to those who believe in him to have everlasting life. He showed us that he cares and loves us by becoming the ultimate sacrifice by suffering on the cross.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

IF YOU DIED TODAY, ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU WILL GO TO HEAVEN?

❤️Salvation according to the Bible:

1) All have sinned "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

2) The wages of sin is death "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23

3) No unrighteous person can enter heaven "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God." I Corinthians 6:9*-‬10

4) After our death comes judgement "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment." Hebrews 9:27

5) Good news! God offers you eternal salvation as a free gift. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16*-‬17

6) How do I get saved? "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. "Romans 10:9*-‬10 "And he brought them out and said, 'Sirs, what must I do to be saved?' So they said, 'Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.' "Acts 16:30*-‬31

7) Jesus is the only way to heaven "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. ”Acts 4:12

8) We can't earn our salvation by works, good deeds or keeping religious laws; salvation is a GIFT of God "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:8*-‬10 ➡️ " Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered. "Psalms 32:1

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.” (1 John 4:10)

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    100%

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“‘You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.’” (Revelation 5:9)

Sanity Check

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“‘Now see that even I, even I, am He, and there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.’” (Deuteronomy 32:39)

First ... 124125126127128129130 ... Last