PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Jesus had some swagger

Mikelewis
    Mikelewis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Yes God does exist...ask (pray) him in Jesus name to reveal himself to you and it will be done.
    Last edited by Mikelewis; 07-11-20 at 02:02 AM.
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave Mikelewis 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

If you consider that the people that run the world are evil, the hadron collider, the iss space station feed showing all these ships coming here, the history of annunaki/fallen angels/aliens, and now you have the 5g/6g technology (used because Lucifer is not omnipresent) virus, cameras everywhere.....then it is very likely this may be the actual moment in the Book of Revelation.

This is spiritual warfare. If you are a christian and submitting to this........why? You are already guaranteed eternal life. I say you better check if you are a christian. Your fear of death should be zero. Zero.

Say your prayers my friends and foes. This was fun on SBR here so far. I bust lots of you up and have some opinions that piss people off. Lots of it to me is just having fun. What is going on right now is very real. It's spiritual.

If you are not saved by Jesus Christ Yeshua, then I advise you to do this. I advise you to truly accept Yeshua into your heart immediately and read the New Testament of the Bible as much as you can.

You really can't lose anything by taking this gamble.....

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Deep down I think everyone truly knows there is no God.

Religion is the biggest hoax in the world and depending where you are born and raised, your version of God is different.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Deep down I think you're projecting.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Religion is the biggest hoax in the world and depending where you are born and raised, your version of God is different.
    The amusing thing is that guys like you believe that you don't have a god, either. Wisdom is not part of the modern, spoiled, scientific materialst world which is why the vaccum is filled by madness.

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Wisdom is not part of the modern, spoiled, scientific materialst world which is why the vaccum is filled by madness.
    That looks like it was generated by a Deepak Chopra jingo bot.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Tesla is a very interesting story. I actually want to read a few books about him. A certain genius. Is it true he was living in an apartment when he died and was broke?
    Tesla was broke and unpopular when he died.

Possibly for the same reasons Friedrich Nietzsche, Kurt Godel, Michael Jackson and others trended towards being discredited and having no support before their ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    Which is more likely?Tesla was this incredible genius, and through his expansive thoughts, came about with the concept that divine thoughts can only come from God?

Or..that his father was an Orthodox priest who drilled into him from day 1 that anything he learned or accomplished was only because of God.
    Like secular schools drilling transgenderism into children in drag queen story hour?

The only question for me is whether you disagree with the practice.

Or whether your goal is to normalize the negative trend by pretending everyone does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    So funny that the the ones so quick to post bible quote images often are the same who espouse racist/bigoted ideas and have to search Matthew 7:1 (instead of already knowing it like their ATM code) when it should be one of their guiding scriptures. (assuming they actually are "believers")
    You can cite references.

But don't understand the context.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Tesla was broke and unpopular when he died.

Possibly for the same reasons Friedrich Nietzsche, Kurt Godel, Michael Jackson and others trended towards being discredited and having no support before their ends.
    If anyone's interested in this btw.

It appears Nietzsche had beef with secret societies who utilized a triangle as their symbol. And or the illuminati.

Here's a quotation from Nietzsche called "The Tarantulas".

Lo, this is the tarantula's den! Would'st thou see the tarantula itself? Here hangeth its web: touch this, so that it may tremble.There cometh the tarantula willingly: Welcome, tarantula! Black on thy back is thy triangle and symbol; and I know also what is in thy soul.
    Revenge is in thy soul: wherever thou bitest, there ariseth black scab; with revenge, thy poison maketh the soul giddy!
    Thus do I speak unto you in parable, ye who make the soul giddy, ye preachers of EQUALITY! Tarantulas are ye unto me, and secretly revengeful ones!
    But I will soon bring your hiding-places to the light: therefore do I laugh in your face my laughter of the height.
    Therefore do I tear at your web, that your rage may lure you out of your den of lies, and that your revenge may leap forth from behind your word "justice."
    Because, FOR MAN TO BE REDEEMED FROM REVENGE--that is for me the bridge to the highest hope, and a rainbow after long storms.
    Otherwise, however, would the tarantulas have it. "Let it be very justice for the world to become full of the storms of our vengeance"--thus do they talk to one another.
    "Vengeance will we use, and insult, against all who are not like us"--thus do the tarantula-hearts pledge themselves.
    "And 'Will to Equality'--that itself shall henceforth be the name of virtue; and against all that hath power will we raise an outcry!"
    Ye preachers of equality, the tyrant-frenzy of impotence crieth thus in you for "equality": your most secret tyrant-longings disguise themselves thus in virtue-words!
    Fretted conceit and suppressed envy--perhaps your fathers' conceit and envy: in you break they forth as flame and frenzy of vengeance.
    What the father hath hid cometh out in the son; and oft have I found in the son the father's revealed secret.
    Inspired ones they resemble: but it is not the heart that inspireth them-- but vengeance. And when they become subtle and cold, it is not spirit, but envy, that maketh them so.
    Their jealousy leadeth them also into thinkers' paths; and this is the sign of their jealousy--they always go too far: so that their fatigue hath at last to go to sleep on the snow.
    In all their lamentations soundeth vengeance, in all their eulogies is maleficence; and being judge seemeth to them bliss.

But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!
    They are people of bad race and lineage; out of their countenances peer the hangman and the sleuth-hound.

Distrust all those who talk much of their justice! Verily, in their souls not only honey is lacking.
    And when they call themselves "the good and just," forget not, that for them to be Pharisees, nothing is lacking but--power!
    My friends, I will not be mixed up and confounded with others.
    There are those who preach my doctrine of life, and are at the same time preachers of equality, and tarantulas.
    That they speak in favour of life, though they sit in their den, these poison-spiders, and withdrawn from life--is because they would thereby do injury.
    To those would they thereby do injury who have power at present: for with those the preaching of death is still most at home.
    Were it otherwise, then would the tarantulas teach otherwise: and they themselves were formerly the best world-maligners and heretic-burners.
    With these preachers of equality will I not be mixed up and confounded. For thus speaketh justice UNTO ME: "Men are not equal."
    And neither shall they become so! What would be my love to the Superman, if I spake otherwise?
    On a thousand bridges and piers shall they throng to the future, and always shall there be more war and inequality among them: thus doth my great love make me speak!
    Inventors of figures and phantoms shall they be in their hostilities; and with those figures and phantoms shall they yet fight with each other the supreme fight!
    Good and evil, and rich and poor, and high and low, and all names of values: weapons shall they be, and sounding signs, that life must again and again surpass itself!
    Aloft will it build itself with columns and stairs--life itself: into remote distances would it gaze, and out towards blissful beauties-- THEREFORE doth it require elevation!
    And because it requireth elevation, therefore doth it require steps, and variance of steps and climbers! To rise striveth life, and in rising to surpass itself.
    And just behold, my friends! Here where the tarantula's den is, riseth aloft an ancient temple's ruins--just behold it with enlightened eyes!
    Verily, he who here towered aloft his thoughts in stone, knew as well as the wisest ones about the secret of life!
    That there is struggle and inequality even in beauty, and war for power and supremacy: that doth he here teach us in the plainest parable.
    How divinely do vault and arch here contrast in the struggle: how with light and shade they strive against each other, the divinely striving ones.--
    Thus, steadfast and beautiful, let us also be enemies, my friends! Divinely will we strive AGAINST one another!--
    Alas! There hath the tarantula bit me myself, mine old enemy! Divinely steadfast and beautiful, it hath bit me on the finger!
    "Punishment must there be, and justice"--so thinketh it: "not gratuitously shall he here sing songs in honour of enmity!"
    Yea, it hath revenged itself! And alas! now will it make my soul also dizzy with revenge!
    That I may NOT turn dizzy, however, bind me fast, my friends, to this pillar! Rather will I be a pillar-saint than a whirl of vengeance!
    Verily, no cyclone or whirlwind is Zarathustra: and if he be a dancer, he is not at all a tarantula-dancer!--
    Thus spake Zarathustra.

Points of note.

#1 Nietzsche had beef with people who used a triangle as their symbol. That was before Nietzsche wound up in a mental institution and died under mysterious circumstances.

#2 The demographic Nietzsche describes carries many parallels to modern day leftists, SJWs and democrats. They push their political agendas under a banner of "equality" the way BLM, LGBTs, feminists and other left ideology is pushed under "equality". They're quick to punish and judge people and their motives are far more inspired by hatred, jealousy and rage than they are by any true sense of justice.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 07-13-20 at 02:22 PM.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    This is spiritual warfare. If you are a christian and submitting to this........why? You are already guaranteed eternal life. I say you better check if you are a christian. Your fear of death should be zero. Zero.
    I don't know if I believe in eternal life or hell.

How does the story of Lazarus fit into either.

People trend towards oversimplifying and overgeneralizing. They want fast and easy answers on everything from economics to politics, science and even religion.

Those fast and easy answers are usually wrong.

All I have is trying to do the best with what I have. Not expecting heaven or any type of reward. I know lots of people who are dicks and don't want to be like them. That's pretty much it.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I don't understand why people can't see this?

People born in America think they are the chosen ones and Christianity is the only correct religion. People in the Middle East think the same thing about Islam.

There are thousands of religions with all sorts of denominations within each religion that even disagree among each other. What are the odds that you just happened to be born in the right country, chose the right religion, and were lucky enough to be in the right denomination?

You would also need to be born in the correct time period. People used to believe in Greek Mythology...guess they just got screwed for being born earlier....

Maybe people are just scared to admit these things. I feel like it's one of those cases where it's easier to just fake it "just in case". Whatever. Everyone can do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt others.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Benny hinn...touching people he annontes them..they fall
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 07-14-20 at 11:33 PM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I don't understand why people can't see this?

People born in America think they are the chosen ones and Christianity is the only correct religion. People in the Middle East think the same thing about Islam.

There are thousands of religions with all sorts of denominations within each religion that even disagree among each other. What are the odds that you just happened to be born in the right country, chose the right religion, and were lucky enough to be in the right denomination?

You would also need to be born in the correct time period. People used to believe in Greek Mythology...guess they just got screwed for being born earlier....

Maybe people are just scared to admit these things. I feel like it's one of those cases where it's easier to just fake it "just in case". Whatever. Everyone can do what they want as long as it doesn't hurt others.
    Yeah, believing in any specific man-crafted religion is frankly pretty ridiculous from any logical standpoint. It's just stories written by men. Mythology. The only argument is faith, which is inherently anti-logic. The whole point of faith is to not question. If you "have faith" and that makes you feel better, good for you I guess

I just think the case for some sort of "God" or supernatural force that we can't understand with science becomes more compelling when you consider time, the origins of the universe, and life as we know it. Is it all just completely random chaos that led to this? Maybe. I can see why people think there's something more though. The simple fact that there's something instead of nothing is compelling

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Yeah, believing in any specific man-crafted religion is frankly pretty ridiculous from any logical standpoint. It's just stories written by men. Mythology. The only argument is faith, which is inherently anti-logic. The whole point of faith is to not question. If you "have faith" and that makes you feel better, good for you I guess

I just think the case for some sort of "God" or supernatural force that we can't understand with science becomes more compelling when you consider time, the origins of the universe, and life as we know it. Is it all just completely random chaos that led to this? Maybe. I can see why people think there's something more though. The simple fact that there's something instead of nothing is compelling

Is there a single thing.

You can say about religion.

You came up with on your own.

It gets boring seeing atheists repeat the same generic and tired generalizations.

As if they were completely 100% incapable of thinking for themselves or forming their own perspectives.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Is there a single thing.

It gets boring seeing atheists repeat the same generic and tired generalizations.

As if they were completely 100% incapable of thinking for themselves or forming their own perspectives.
    Same can be said about religion......

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Is there a single thing.

LOL

Unreal

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I love GOD..

Can't wait to see and meet the BIG man upstairs one day!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

GOD took an ass beating in here

Common sense won again

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Same can be said about religion......

Individualism, open debate and free thought. Is far more common in religion. Than it is in atheism.

Its why religious demographics often prioritize facts over feelings. While atheists on the left do the opposite.

Atheists don't give a fk if science supports there being 200+ genders. They don't care if tax hikes are a bad idea. Don't care if AOC and democrats have horrible policies that will bankrupt the country. All that matters to them is their feelings. Atheism is the reason why society is so messed up.

The only reason people embrace atheism is due to billionaires throwing trucks of money at it. Paying off crooked teachers and college professors to push it in schools. If not for that, it wouldn't gain traction.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post

The more advanced humans get, the more they evolve and learn.

We now know what causes rain, snow, day, night, earthquakes, etc. It’s not a god.

I say “a god” just to again point out that there are tons of different beliefs and everybody thinks they’re right for some reason.

If someone believes they were lucky enough to be born in the right country, during the right time period, chose the right religion, chose the right denomination within that religion....and think they somehow have a personal relationship with the creator of the entire universe....that’s great. Just don’t shove it down other people’s throats.

I believe life is precious and every day should be enjoyed to the max. I’m not going to put off things hoping I can address them in some after life. Science and biology doesn’t work that way. This is what I know.

GL

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

be very distrustful of believers they are vile disgusting people with secrets to hide

Sanity Check

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Sanity Check

Religious thought of the day.

One symbol derived from the biblical Old Testament is Moses staff which is described as a pole with a serpent winding around it.

When I think about the shape, it reminds me of what DNA looks like.

Biblical prophets in the bible utilized symbols of healing which could have resembled DNA.

There is your religious thought of the day.

Enjoy.

BigDofBA

Here are some messages straight from the Bible:

"And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat." (Leviticus 26:27–29 King James Version)

Here is another brutal one...

"See, the day of the Lord is coming — a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV)

When people say we need god back in our schools and homes, is this the type of stuff they're talking about?

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    When people say we need god back in our schools and homes, is this the type of stuff they're talking about?

Infanticide (or infant homicide) is the intentional killing of infants. Now universally illegal, infanticide was a widespread practice throughout human history that was mainly used to dispose of unwanted children.[1]:61 Its main purposes were controlling population growth and saving resources from being spent on weak or disabled offspring. Unwanted infants were normally abandoned to die of exposure, but in some societies they were manually killed.

Most Stone Age human societies routinely practiced infanticide, and estimates of children killed by infanticide in the Mesolithic and Neolithic eras vary from 15 to 50 percent. Infanticide continued to be common in most societies after the historical era began, including ancient Greece, ancient Rome, the Phoenicians, ancient China, ancient Japan, Aboriginal Australia, Native Americans, and Native Alaskans. A few ancient societies did not practice infanticide, such as ancient Egypt and the ancient Jews.

Infanticide became forbidden in Europe and the Near East during the 1st millennium AD. Christianity forbade infanticide from its earliest times, which led Constantine the Great and Valentinian I to ban it across the Roman Empire in the 4th century AD. The practice ceased in Arabia in the 7th century after the founding of Islam, since the Quran prohibits infanticide. Infanticide of male babies had become uncommon in China by the Ming dynasty (1368–1644), though female infanticide remained common until the 19th century. During British rule of India the British attempted to ban infanticide but were only partially successful, and female infanticide in some parts of India still continues. Infanticide is now very rare in Western and other developed countries, but may persist in some less developed countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post

9:28

George Carlin: "In fact, I'm going to put it this way. If there is a God, if there is a God. Let him strike me dead."

I think George Carlin didn't live more than 1 year after saying those words.

He did speak a lot of truth, though. Have to give him credit for that. Even if he was wrong about God.

Sanity Check

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

9:28

George Carlin: "In fact, I'm going to put it this way. If there is a God, if there is a God. Let him strike me dead."

I think George Carlin didn't live more than 1 year after saying those words.
    So God took close to a year from that moment to strike down a man in his 70s who'd already had 3 heart attacks in 3 different decades

Impressive stuff

If there's a God who's out there to "make a point", which is literally what you're suggesting, he'd strike you dead the moment you said "let him strike me dead"

But yeah, an old man with consistent heart problems dying around a year after making an atheistic statement (which he spent most of his adult life doing), spooky. Divine intervention is the most likely explanation
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 08-12-20 at 04:59 AM.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

1) Do you believe in a multiverse?

2) Is it possible that other entities can live in other universes?

3) Is it possible one of those entities created this universe and has full power over what can go on here?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

God whacked carlin, but let charkes nanson live so long ?? Lol..

First ... 116117118119120121122 ... Last