BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2041

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Becareful, you might be called an idiot. Speaking of idiots, have you people done your research, visually? There are tons of NDE's on youtube. First hand accounts from their own mouths of what the other side looks like. I challenge anyone to go look for themselves.
    God works for the Great Universe, God's honest truth? Also, God says kill in another name, giving the concept a bad name. Thanks, Mankind.
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-12-21 at 10:35 AM. Reason: in

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Oh Man. I'm not on my A-Game today, but I will give it a shot. ok..

you asked, "God isn't the cause of horrible things that happen to innocent people because we all have free will."

We don't only - merely - see that mankind causes evil. Evil exists apart from us participating in it. Evil was present before we participated in it.
    It was embodied in the fallen angel before the time of our unique creation. God gave us the free will to accept His Grace into us, and reject evil on a personal basis.. that doesn't remove all evil from the world, which won't happen until all prophecy of this age is fulfilled. Prophecy proceeds according to the Will of God alone.. we cannot judge His Mercy or patience, but we were given things to watch out for. Although it has never been tested, that if ALL MEN through the Grace of God chose ONLY to do good, how much would this world change? What would be the result, might it be more than we imagine? We'll never know, because the evil is more powerful than the free will of men. It deceived the first woman, and man, and because of that deed to partake of the Forbidden Knowledge, having been lied to by the fallen one, this world fell unto a sudden and most profound alteration - death. Not only death, but pain, hardship, deceit, calamities, flesh eating flesh (including animals), and so on. The animals did not eat each other before our ancestors sinned. We named them all and had Dominion over them. So, it really is due to the KNOWLEDGE (real, personal experience, not abstract knowledge in the modern sense, just like "to know" meant to have intercourse with, to KNOW EVIL is to be permeated by it in our very beings) - the whole world turned into thorns and thistles and traps and tumults, but the triumph was already in the mind of the loving Father who created us. How he could offer us salvation from this state.
    No evil may coexist with God... this is why God is not going to step forward in a UFO or do obvious miracles for the WHOLE WORLD to see, that is going to be the deciever -- because you - or I - or anyone - cannot be saved except by exercising the free will. If the 'flying spaghetti monster' showed the world it was God, the world would believe, it would HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE -- because it would be apparently so.. on the world's terms - with the worldly senses. What the atheists WANT -- but they wouldn't be SAVED yet DAMNED. Damned because the True God cannot co-exist with evil. Meaning all the evil burns away forever -- it is cast away. So, all the atheists would go straight to hell. But God loves them so he does not do this yet. Not until the end of time, because even TIME as we understand it is CONNECTED at the hip to the laws of decay and physical realities existing in the split dual nature of THIS WORLD... two of everything... have you noticed? Two of EVERYTHING.
    Cleaved. Rent Asunder. By our participation in the sin of the fallen one, to choose WHAT IS evil and WHAT IS good, on our own terms, to our own desires, and to be LIKE GOD in that respect, without the divine wisdom. Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Do not fear the death of the body.. or the bodies of others, God created them. We cannot judge on His level. We couldn't even judge not to listen to Eve, who was deceived by the fallen one. That's because we didn't do what God said. And so began the long decline of this planet, our lifespans, the rabid evil of the antediluvian world, and the forgetfullness that leaves us with questions - questions that cannot be answered, but for the Word of God...the Logos.
    Evil, don't exist, has 2B created. Best way; Take anything good, invert or do the opposite, make it custom, policy or law, and voila', you've created EVIL. A man made escape from God, women or the truth. Most powerful Evil; Socially Sanitized Accepted Evil. Beware, it's here, there fukin' everywhere! I swear to God.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    If humans are composed of energy and energy can neither be created nor destroyed, that means we just change in form.

Does that mean God exists? Maybe God is just one big ball of energy and we become part of that until we change in form again.

Who the hell knows, only one way to find out
    Great Kahn might B spot on.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.” (Ezekiel 36:26)

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.” (Ezekiel 36:26)
    " Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds". My favorite Einstein quote, more spiritual than Religious/God like. The Real Deal.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” (1 John 5:12)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm. (Proverbs 13:20)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

(Proverbs 8:13)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Sanity Check

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

Life is too complex to be created by god. Life is god.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

But for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury. There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. For God shows no partiality. (Romans 2:8-11)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Sanity Check

R.I.P. Richard Lewontin (1929 - 2021).

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him, if indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister.

Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ’s afflictions for the sake of his body, that is, the church, of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known, the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to his saints. To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me. For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ. Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.

And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses, by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross. He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him.

Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God.

If with Christ you died to the elemental spirits of the world, why, as if you were still alive in the world, do you submit to regulations— “Do not handle, Do not taste, Do not touch” (referring to things that all perish as they are used)—according to human precepts and teachings? These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in promoting self-made religion and asceticism and severity to the body, but they are of no value in stopping the indulgence of the flesh.

Colossians 1:15-2:23
    Last edited by bonzaii; 07-16-21 at 02:36 PM.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.” This is the first commandment.’” (Mark 12:30)

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780
    Last edited by Snowball; 07-16-21 at 05:54 PM.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“He must increase, but I must decrease.” (John 3:30)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“Prayer is the open admission that without Christ we can do nothing. And prayer is the turning away from ourselves to God in the confidence that He will provide the help we need. Prayer humbles us as needy and exalts God as all-sufficient.” —John Piper

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“But your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.” (Isaiah 59:2)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

God will heal all - Ghandi

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. (Psalm 100:3)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?” (Mark 8:36)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“In accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God, who ‘will render to each one according to his deeds.’” (Romans 2:5-6)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Sanity Check

Some believe this to be a biblical prophecy fortelling inevitable global warming.

Good thing Joe Biden supporters don't believe in God and don't read the bible or they might have spammed us with this a long time ago, to push their crony agendas.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“Most men will proclaim each his own goodness.” (Proverbs 20:6)

No one is good except God alone. (Mark 10:18)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:18)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear.” (1 Peter 3:15)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“‘And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.’” (Matthew 10:28)

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us.” (Titus 3:5)

First ... 123124125126127128129 ... Last