Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Honestly I'm not here to diminish anyone's beliefs.

But unfortunately there is no way there is a God. And there is nothing after death.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Lol I can't have a serious conversation with someone that doesn't even know what agnostic means.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post

The peak of religion produces works of art like the above.

While the peak of secularism, atheism and left wing ideology produces statues of crack heads like George Floyd.

Which is better for society and civilization in your humble opinion.

This needs more bumping.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Sanity Check, it's obvious you have some major skeletons in your closet or else you wouldn't be acting this irrational.

Don't be afraid of the judgment day. If you've been a good person, you won't go to hell. Muahahahaha....

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

But unfortunately there is no way there is a God. And there is nothing after death.
    Let me tell you something...

There is...

Plus, just don't feel like looking like a kook on here...

oh wow... Now I understand 100k+ post theory

May god bless Peru with a victory today.

-HailHydra

Unrivaled

The universe is so big. We are just a blimp of existence.

There is no God, try praying it doesn't work.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

US priest: Exorcisms on the rise as demons now haunt victims by text

https://nypost.com/2021/07/03/dark-stories-of-catholic-priest-who-performs-20-exorcisms-a-week/

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Where was Jesus?

2 Timothy 3:12

Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

Luke 21:12

But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name’s sake.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Psalm 14:1

To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

The universe is so big. We are just a blimp of existence.

There is no God, try praying it doesn't work.
    I'm 100% sure there is a God and his name is Jesus Christ. He is the one true God and Lord of Lords. Get on your knees and pray. Ask for forgiveness of your sins and pronounce Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Repent of your evil ways. Read the Ten Commandments and follow them. Read the New Testament page by page and slowly the Holy Spirit will arrive into you. Trust in Jesus.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Matthew 24:9

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Matthew 24:12-13

And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Hey bonzaii, aren't you a Jew? Do you know why Jews rejected Jesus as their Messiah?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Matthew 24:37-39

For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark.
    and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Last edited by bonzaii; 07-05-21 at 02:56 PM.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey bonzaii, aren't you a Jew? Do you know why Jews rejected Jesus as their Messiah?
    Yes I'm a Jew. Because God didn't allow those Jews to accept Jesus as their Messiah. They were living sinful lives that God doesn't approve of. The Jews who didn't accept him were under the control of Satan.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Matthew 24:50

the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

2 Timothy 2:24-26

And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,
    correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

John 3:19-21

And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.
    For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Yes I'm a Jew. Because God didn't allow those Jews to accept Jesus as their Messiah. They were living sinful lives that God doesn't approve of. The Jews who didn't accept him were under the control of Satan.
    So it's not because he didn't fulfill the criteria for being the Messiah?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Romans 1:20

For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Romans 1:21-32

Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

So, you are a christian and converted over from Judiasm? The biblical jews are not the problem. Its the Synagogue of Satan, Kabbalist, Talmudic, jews that pretend they are jews that are the problem in the world. Many non-jews are part of that group as well. The ones who worship, Baal, Einsof, a snake in the tree, etc.

Yes, those are the people that run the world, and have for a very long time. Rothschild, Black Rock, etc. Soros is funded by these people. You will notice Alex "Bill Hicks" Jones will never mention the Rothchild Banking Kabbalists on his program. Jones is a fraud. BLM funded by these people (not sure they truly are people to be frank).

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

So it's not because he didn't fulfill the criteria for being the Messiah?
    Read Isaiah 53 which is scripture of a book from the OT from one of the Four Major Prophets foretelling the coming of the Messiah. https://jewsforjesus.org/answers/top...nic-prophecies

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Romans 1:21-32

Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles. So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.

Like encouraging others to go sleep around, commit adultery, fornication, etc. People want to isolate one sin, but it is all of them. Many have become reprobate indeed.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    So, you are a christian and converted over from Judiasm? The biblical jews are not the problem. Its the Synagogue of Satan, Kabbalist, Talmudic, jews that pretend they are jews that are the problem in the world. Many non-jews are part of that group as well. The ones who worship, Baal, Einsof, a snake in the tree, etc.

Yes, those are the people that run the world, and have for a very long time. Rothschild, Black Rock, etc. Soros is funded by these people. You will notice Alex "Bill Hicks" Jones will never mention the Rothchild Banking Kabbalists on his program. Jones is a fraud. BLM funded by these people (not sure they truly are people to be frank).
    I was never involved with Judaism thankfully.
    I'm a Jew and a Christian. I was born a Jew(Mom's side) and raised Catholic(Dad's side) and went to Church basically every Sunday growing up until about High School age when we stopped going as a family because of all the problems with priests and young boys. After years away from the Church and the Bible and experiencing with drugs God found me again and I was born again. I now read the Bible every Sunday and do my best to not sin at all and praise God every day. I actually didn't even know I was a Jew growing up until God told me I'm one after healing me.

All those people who run the world work for Satan and have demons inside of them controlling them. You can't stop them from their evil ways. God will destroy them on judgement day.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 07-05-21 at 03:47 PM.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Like encouraging others to go sleep around, commit adultery, fornication, etc. People want to isolate one sin, but it is all of them. Many have become reprobate indeed.
    Yeah it is a disgusting site to see.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Yeah it is a disgusting site to see.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

-Make her Moo 2022

Ryermkd
    God is Good

OH FCUK...

Move*

Not this again.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

You know what I'm starting to get mad now...

I'm going to go full fkn autist, which I don't have.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump is a Freemason who received the Kabbalah tree of life award. His pastor was a 33rd degree Freemason. He is not your friend, he is not a true believer, otherwise he would ask Jesus for forgiveness for his sins, which all true believers do, and he admits he doesn't. He isn't

taking down the deep state, he is friends with pedos, he is playing his scripted role. Pray for him. But do not support him. He's been bought and paid for by the Rothschild's. He's controlled opposition. He's fooling people. It's so sad to see that so many still trust him more

than they do God. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day. Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us; That we also

may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles. And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the Lord . And the Lord said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king.

And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city. 1 Samuel 8:18-22 KJV

Some tweets missing

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Trump is a Freemason who received the Kabbalah tree of life award. His pastor was a 33rd degree Freemason. He is not your friend, he is not a true believer, otherwise he would ask Jesus for forgiveness for his sins, which all true believers do, and he admits he doesn't. He isn't

taking down the deep state, he is friends with pedos, he is playing his scripted role. Pray for him. But do not support him. He's been bought and paid for by the Rothschild's. He's controlled opposition. He's fooling people. It's so sad to see that so many still trust him more

than they do God. And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day. Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us; That we also

may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles. And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the Lord . And the Lord said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king.

And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city. 1 Samuel 8:18-22 KJV

Some tweets missing
    Pazi

<em>

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Some tweets missing
    I have never ever voted in an election and never will. I got fooled in my younger years believing that Ron Paul would make a good president by the truth is hes just another mason and none of these politicians are good. I believe in Jesus Christ.

Unrivaled

Psalm 14:1

To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none who does good.

That's all good and all but what makes you think your religion is the right one?

It was a complete fluke you were born where you were and into your family. Let's just say as a scenario you were born into a Muslim faith in the middle east.

Are you telling me that you honestly think you would convert to christianity? And if you don't and you were born into different beliefs, are you deserving to go to hell?

I really don't see how there is a God. I just don't, this is a random event that brought everyone here, and when you die you are gone forever. Nothing anyone does in this world matter besides the memory of you years down the road (which will be forgotten soon enough).

First ... 121122123124125126127 ... Last