Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11085

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    it’s not good to create your own doctrine and dogmas from what you’ve learned..

It sounds like you're opposed to people thinking for themselves.

bonzaii
    Jesus Is King of the Jews
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If God was perfect...there would only be one testament. Why doesn't God come down and make a NEWER Testament today?

There is a reason that we don't see people living to be 800 years old or living in Whales today. It's because it's impossible. Weird now that we have cameras none of this crap happens...I think most people, even religious folks, know this deep down.

When I was religious I would play pretend JUST IN CASE. Finally I just F*** IT. This isn't real and I'm wasting my life... I'm not going to waste time fake believing in something because I want people to think I'm a good person. I have a lot of Christian friends that are very intelligent and great people. I'm just being honest....I don't believe in things like people living in Whales or talking snakes. It's all BS.

There are thousands of religions with hundreds of denominations and you just happened to pick the correct religion and everyone else is going to hell? OK..... Life actually starts making a lot more sense when you stop believing and start being realistic. Then you start enjoying every day to the fullest because you know it's all you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Amen brother (no pun intended) this is where I stand as well.
    For unbelievers like yourself this is all you have. Your life is over after this life. For those that do believe they will be living in paradise forever and ever.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/13/2021

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    For unbelievers like yourself this is all you have. Your life is over after this life. For those that do believe they will be living in paradise forever and ever.
    If you want to live your life spending day after day thinking that a magical man exists in the sky and you try to live your life to make this magical man happy...thatís totally cool man. Do you.

If youíre wrong, youíve wasted the only life you have believing in something that doesnít exist.

Itís really ironic because you probably feel sorry for me but I feel the same for you. At the end of the day, just do what makes you happy.

I used to be religious. I totally understand how scary death can be. If you need that hope to cling to, do it. Some people think they get 100 virgins when they die...

Deep down youíre probably smart enough to have doubts about talking snakes, 800 year old people, and all of this other stuff that just doesnít happen in real life. Itís ok to listen to your brain vs your heart. Donít feel guilty.

Cya.
    Points Awarded:

SimpleJack gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3008

A scientist and an athiest has a near death experience (NDE). Watch her experience if you dare......

od120731
    od120731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1563

i think it's completely fine if someone wants to believe in something to hold onto in trying times. Just don't murder anyone basing on that

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3008

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55

Don't have enough info to say god exists or doesn't. I dont like the livenevery day to fullest....that is at times going to a way of life I hate.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 239

Jesus loves you. Seek Him

❤️

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55

Drs have said they believe the light some see..on the journey is the mind playing tricks on them from lack oxygen in brain...who knows..we hope right

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11085

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Don't have enough info to say god exists or doesn't.

God.

Can be proven mathematically & scientifically IMO.

Its not hard to write it down.

Most would prefer not to look in that direction.

First ... 120121122123