Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Tennis Forum spillover

You made a "thread" so you can tell people to check the freaking weather for tennis wagers????

Lmfao, making a thread bec people can't log onto the weather channel to see what's up??? IF people asked about Bogota, then they don't know how to use a search engine, hahaha...

This thread was pointless EP, telling people to check the "wrather", jajaja... Do you have ANY thing to do during the daytime man??? LOL... I come home from lessons and errands and see threads like "this"??? Damn, gotta be bored as fuk to make threads like these...
    Keep up the good work EP!!! Sbr might be looking for another JJ, lol...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's obvious a lot of people don't take weather into account one bit with all those sorts of posts about why is a match delayed, etc.

Sorry for trying to help. I'll go crawl under a rock and try to solve cancer so that I can live up to loftier expectations.

JD AMBER
    JD AMBER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Save the space under the rock for dmoney, it's where he belongs after a completely unwarranted attack like that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Stokes36, Bumdeal, and kidcudi92

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by JD AMBER View Post
    Save the space under the rock for dmoney, it's where he belongs after a completely unwarranted attack like that.
    EP made the stupidest thread ever.. My freaking 11 year old can check the weather if he wants in any city in the world, lol...

EP wants to play "father of SBR tennis, the good guy ", then go right ahead.. Making a thread to tell people to check the weather in sports betting??? Priceless...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think it's obvious a lot of people don't take weather into account one bit with all those sorts of posts about why is a match delayed, etc.

Sorry for trying to help. I'll go crawl under a rock and try to solve cancer so that I can live up to loftier expectations.
    You stated the absolute obvious.. Please man, lol...

Nice response too. Has nothing to do with you living up to shit. You already know I think you are a POS, for MANY reasons, so save your stupid whiny comments about "solving cancer" you moron..

It was simple. You made a stupid thread, I let you know... End of story. Why don't you put down the BOX of jelly filled donuts & do something other than make worthless threads??? The time you spend on SBR is UNREAL, lol... I put in 20 mins in the morning to wake up, you are on here ALL day, lol... Kind of sad though really...

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

dmoney is a moron

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    dmoney is a moron
    No doubt

ayororick
    ayororick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anybody know of Dmoney coaches tennis? Could you also tell me if he spends a lot of time on the forum? He's never mentioned either.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ayororick View Post
    Does anybody know of Dmoney coaches tennis? Could you also tell me if he spends a lot of time on the forum? He's never mentioned either.
    Here is my bio & beef with loser EP in 5 mins ayoro I have to start lessons at 10am, don't have a lot of time.. Sorry if ya'll don't "agree" with my thoughts on EP. Seems he has a lot of clones on here, lol... Weird...

My beef with EP is that the guy is an arrogant prick who looks right through people. I personally do NOT like people who when you say "hello friend" & they just ignore you like you are some piece of trash. You see, on MORE than one occasion, I was very kind to EP (I always had been for years!) and he just ignored me like I was some nobody. And that is fine. I personally do not care one bit about that 325lb dude.. I personally do a LOT of work with the Special Olympics in Texas and I can't TELL you how many times I have sat talking to an athlete, having virtually no clue what he or she is trying to tell me & I sit and listen with a smile on my face. Then give him or her a hug, even if I had no damn clue what they were telling me. Then you have guys like EP, whom I had always been VERY nice to on SBR, and they "select" who they choose to talk to. Even when I went on his thread and said "hope you are having a great day man..." and other stuff similar, he ignored me over and over. I just hate Aholes like that. I hated those guys in high school that thought they were SO cool that when the smaller kids tried to talk to them or the non popular kids did, they ignored them or sometimes even made fun of them. You see, EP displayed that to me several times. So I told him what I thought of him.. Now EVERY one is saying I am a horrible guy??? Lol, sure, ok To me, that's funny... Nobody even knows what kind of guy EP is, priceless...

To flat out ignore someone when they are being very nice to you??? And had always been nice to you??? Someone you conversed with repeatedly & had no issues with??? I hate dudes like that. They think they are better than the world and I wanted to put EP in his place. Dude posted a video of himself, obviously can't run 0.2 miles to save his life & acts like he is the godfather of tennis on some free public forum like this??? At least I can hit the freaking ball, holy crap, smh...

I am done with the EP crap, wasted 4 mins of my life typing that, lol. Ayoro, I am a USPTA level II teaching pro. Been teaching for 15 years in Houston. I do a ton of work with Sp Olympics in Houston & Texas during our tennis season.. I play 4.5 mens singles, not open & I have been in the top 5 for four of the last five years, no easy feat sir, the last two years finishing #2, arg! Lol... I posted for years for free and always tried to help people out with info or questions. I know my tennis as well as ANY one on here, I guess I just have a personal thing for lazy azz mother fers that act like those POS dudes in high school that thought they were the shit.. I see those people now as an adult, makes me want to laugh.. To each his own I guess
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ManeOnFire

Dmoneytx

Sorry if none of ya'll agree with me, I really am. Ya'll can talk about me all you want, I am gone for the day. Full day of tennis lessons and my kiddos to chill with. Hope everyone has a great day & BOL on all the wagers

ayororick

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Here is my bio & beef with loser EP in 5 mins ayoro I have to start lessons at 10am, don't have a lot of time.. Sorry if ya'll don't "agree" with my thoughts on EP. Seems he has a lot of clones on here, lol... Weird...

My beef with EP is that the guy is an arrogant prick who looks right through people. I personally do NOT like people who when you say "hello friend" & they just ignore you like you are some piece of trash. You see, on MORE than one occasion, I was very kind to EP (I always had been for years!) and he just ignored me like I was some nobody. And that is fine. I personally do not care one bit about that 325lb dude.. I personally do a LOT of work with the Special Olympics in Texas and I can't TELL you how many times I have sat talking to an athlete, having virtually no clue what he or she is trying to tell me & I sit and listen with a smile on my face. Then give him or her a hug, even if I had no damn clue what they were telling me. Then you have guys like EP, whom I had always been VERY nice to on SBR, and they "select" who they choose to talk to. Even when I went on his thread and said "hope you are having a great day man..." and other stuff similar, he ignored me over and over. I just hate Aholes like that. I hated those guys in high school that thought they were SO cool that when the smaller kids tried to talk to them or the non popular kids did, they ignored them or sometimes even made fun of them. You see, EP displayed that to me several times. So I told him what I thought of him.. Now EVERY one is saying I am a horrible guy??? Lol, sure, ok To me, that's funny... Nobody even knows what kind of guy EP is, priceless...

To flat out ignore someone when they are being very nice to you??? And had always been nice to you??? Someone you conversed with repeatedly & had no issues with??? I hate dudes like that. They think they are better than the world and I wanted to put EP in his place. Dude posted a video of himself, obviously can't run 0.2 miles to save his life & acts like he is the godfather of tennis on some free public forum like this??? At least I can hit the freaking ball, holy crap, smh...

I am done with the EP crap, wasted 4 mins of my life typing that, lol. Ayoro, I am a USPTA level II teaching pro. Been teaching for 15 years in Houston. I do a ton of work with Sp Olympics in Houston & Texas during our tennis season.. I play 4.5 mens singles, not open & I have been in the top 5 for four of the last five years, no easy feat sir, the last two years finishing #2, arg! Lol... I posted for years for free and always tried to help people out with info or questions. I know my tennis as well as ANY one on here, I guess I just have a personal thing for lazy azz mother fers that act like those POS dudes in high school that thought they were the shit.. I see those people now as an adult, makes me want to laugh.. To each his own I guess
    Yeah...someone who only spends 20 minutes a day on here would really have the time to type that out...

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Dmoney is a tool but I do see where he is coming from, I have also been consistently ignored by EP. I'm not here to make friends though, I am here to find individuals who give me valuable information to assist in my wagers and EP is a great resource for that.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Pound sand Dmoney, he was just trying to help people out and you had to go all loony on him.

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

LOL wtf

EaglesPhan36

Jeeze Louise. Like I said last time you decided to go all swoll on me, apologies to anyone I ignore. I don't see everything and it's an Internet forum for God's sake. I don't say hi probably to most people who just post to say hi. It's not to offend, there just doesn't always need to be a post in response to every single thing IMO.

I'm perfectly fine with anyone who wants to base their opinion on who they think I am from an Internet forum. That's your right to form an opinion and if you feel the need to bash me, have at it. Seems wasteful, but whatever.

I'm sure this makes me come off in some manner that someone doesn't agree with, so apologies in advance for you know being a human and stealing oxygen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ayororick

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Would it be a fair guess that Dmoney asked why a match was delayed recently?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

hey EP hows it going?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Where's my fukkin response you are dead to me

EaglesPhan36

I don't think he asked about delays, but I saw at least 4-5 posts. Figured it would honestly help because people might sit around all day waiting for someone to respond ... And obviously that can set off World War 6.

HELLLOOOOOOOO

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

he made the thread because people CONSTANTLY make threads asking about a delay... usually something a degen would say "umm im watching the score on flashscore and it hasnt started, whats going on?"

i enjoy dmoney's posting but sometimes he's a dick and doesnt realize it

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

anytime you create a thread to ask a question that can easily be determined by searching a little bit on the interwebs, you're a dick.

bababooey13

EP how many times did you laid in high school?

EaglesPhan36

Not enough. Under five.

bababooey13

always amused by dmoney's whacky posts but now i get a view behind the curtain... good shit.
    don't think high school was too kind to dmoney.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    always amused by dmoney's whacky posts but now i get a view behind the curtain... good shit.
    don't think high school was too kind to dmoney.
    you actually read all that shit?

bababooey13

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    you actually read all that shit?
    one of the best reads ive had in awhile. psychosis is fascinating to me.
    im on sbr 2 be amused more than getting insight on making money honestly.
    endless entertainment. the POD fade shit show thread is the most amazing thing that has been on SBR in years.
    Points Awarded:

Bumdeal gave bababooey13 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ayororick, matt1216, felix_felicus7, and Yazworm91

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

LOL 100% agree hahaha. i dont know why people complain, it really is the best thing on SBR.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Did your account get limited, Baba? I can't message you.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Brokedikkfukk Dmoney alert

What a prick. I love how he says he only spends 20 minutes a day on sbr, as if that makes him better than someone else. Then he posts fukkin essays filled with emoticons and LOLs

Newsflash you weed smoking tennis teaching prikk, you post here too. You are no better than anyone else

EP is nothing but class on this forum, Dmoney is butt hurt that EP never responded to him. Get real

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by ayororick View Post
    Yeah...someone who only spends 20 minutes a day on here would really have the time to type that out...
    Where's the "any" key?

Dmoneytx

Lol, hey patty, you actually think I spend time on here like you & EP do??? Lol!!! I type fast as hell you dumb FUK! Hahaha..

And uh, I have a nice account building at BO, do u want another screen shot you fukking loser?? Dmoney is not broke, lol!!! My last screen shot I had almost 6k on my 5D before I made Tony pay me out, lol!!! Calling ME broke?? YOU are a fukking idiot that knows nothing about my money ahole

And hey, if you are ever up to it or want to talk some real shit, step on a court with me you weak nut. I almost guarantee you I could spot you 0-5 in each set AND let you serve first both sets. I would wipe the fukking floor with you, easy..

Dmoneytx

And I am def NOT hurt bec EP didn't say hello to me. I made it really clear, you uneducated loser, that I despise people who treat ANY other person the way EP did of me.. That is a sign of a pure ahole & someone who is completely full of themselves..

I saw him do it to one other poster, who was nice like I always was & I learned that is the type of guy EP is. I just thank god I am not like that. When people go out of there way to address me personally, I at least respond. He has been an ahole to two posters I know of, both never had a harsh word for him. U talk a lot of shit patty, but it is all diarrhea of the mouth

You don't even know what u are talking about. U know less about tennis stats & players than I do. U couldn't touch me on the court bec I work my nuts off training, top 5 in Texas year after year proves that. So piss off. Please stop calling me broke when I have always posted my bets & even my damn main page of my accounts online..

You calling me broke tells me one thing, lol.. Someone not doing well or low on cash?? Lol.. I learned over the years, the ones who call others that crap are usually the ones themselves that don't have a pot to piss in.

Total time on SBR just now, 4 mins. Earlier on SBR, 15-17 mins or so. Total less than 30 today. FUK off Or now post another 378 posts before I get back on tomm morning, lol. You fing loser, hahaha..

Dmoneytx

Finally went back & read this thread from my post this morning. I am laughing...

Not at anyone. It is just funny stuff to me.. People think I am crazy I think, lol.. I am def not.

I just don't like people like Ep. That's all. He didn't "Not see" my post. I kept posing him AS he was talking to another poster & mine were in between their posts. He ignored on purpose! Trust me! EP, STOP saying "I can't see everything", etc...
    You 100% saw my posts & you treated me like shit out of nowhere. For that, I will forever give u shit When I have time & I feel like it..

I can come off strong sometimes. But it is only with EP. I work hard on my lessons. Hard on my training. And I am the best dad out there for my 3 kids.. Anyone disagree? Suck it pls..

High school was really good for me. I read 1 post about that. Weird.. Went to St Thomas High School in Houston, played on Div II soccer ride in Andover, Mass. Merrimack College. I have NO regrets with my life. None. Whoever made that comment made me laugh pretty good. Thanks for that, I needed it

I'm very sorry everyone is hurt by my posts. Didn't intend that. I posted here for 18 months. Always kept a very accurate record, helped people a ton, all for free... I have no beef with anyone else. At least I make this tennis section interesting sometimes huh???? Lol

BOL to everyone on all wagers!! As always..

ayororick

Wow. There are are some weirdos on this forum. Also some massive tools. Also people who put way too much on here about their personal lives. Dmoney ticks all of those boxes.
    Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave ayororick 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ayororick

What sort of weirdo gives a detailed history of their high school and college life on a tennis wagering forum? Weird
    Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave ayororick 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last