Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Last year I had seen a jacked up truck that was a few cars back at a red light and he had a side street blocked that a car in front of me wanted to turn down and the truck backed up to let the car through and just demolished the front of a Chevy Cobalt SS that he never seen behind him because his truck was so high. The guy got out of the truck and started giving the guy in the Cobalt a bunch of shit for being too close and not backing up. There were several cars behind the Cobalt and he couldn't(nor had the time) to go anywhere.

I don't know how all of it ended because I left after the cops got there, but it sure was funny. Little nerdy kid in the Cobalt took a bunch of shit from some dude who was completely in the wrong.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Attachment 70787Attachment 70787

Heres the car.

Attachment 70789

And it is the girl with the white shirt. She could be on the news for a missing persons report soon. Also that is her friend i am banging off and on right now, girls are such bitches to each other they dont even tell when each of them is over at my house rooster riding. My other home boy fukked her and said
    her pussy stinks, but i dont mind. Maybe she was having a bad night.
    Is the core support damaged or need replaced? Because there is no fukking way in Hell there is 4k in damage there.

Headlight, Front cover, Hood, paint and material + Labor should be no more than 2k.

I recently put a whole front end on a 2004 Windstar that hit a pole and the total damage was only $3,000 and that involved the frame getting pulled along with welding in a new core support that had to be cut out of a used front clip. Plus a Radiator, condenser, and a ton of other shit.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-27-14 at 05:48 PM.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

$4,000 seems steep for just backing up two feet into her...

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    $4,000 seems steep for just backing up two feet into her...
    isn't that how much they get paid for doing an interracial scene?

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

no insurance ?

u gotta pay it all....

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

I have insurance. She just texted me a few hours ago saying she does not think insurance will pay for it. She thinks the car might not be worth 4000. I think this she is going to try and get a new fuking car out of the deal. Next she will be telling me her neck hurts. Oh and to top it off she wants me to pay to get the blow box out of her old car into a new car which would cost 400 total. what a joke.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

And no kermit none of the core or frame is damaged.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Judge judy sides for women bro. That c u n t will have me giving over my house and dog.
    You know that bitch Judge Judy makes $123k per day... or $45 million per year?

That is $85.62 per minute.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    if he decides then technically that is 1st degree.

i know this b/c i am studying for the LSAT

Good luck, maybe you can get a 120.

regger
    regger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I have insurance. She just texted me a few hours ago saying she does not think insurance will pay for it. She thinks the car might not be worth 4000. I think this she is going to try and get a new fuking car out of the deal. Next she will be telling me her neck hurts. Oh and to top it off she wants me to pay to get the blow box out of her old car into a new car which would cost 400 total. what a joke.
    Why don't you just whore yourself out to her at 20$ a pop 200 times? Be paid off before Christmas.

First 12