OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under-rated Tv Shows?

Was talking to my friends yesterday about how it seems shows never get a chance to succeed anymore. Some of my favorite shows the last few years got cancelled right away.
    Some of these shows are
    Undergrad. Loved this show, just finished re-watching the entire series, and anther great one was Mission Hills.
    Some more recent ones were Unsupervised.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Mission Hill was a great show, wish they ran some reruns again.

OptimistPrime

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Mission Hill was a great show, wish they ran some reruns again.
    Yeah for sure, they used to run on adult swim years ago. I just got done downloading them off a torrent.
    The creators of undergrad are actually trying to buy the rights from MTV to produce some new content, or 'rent' the rights , and agree to pay MTV a certain percentage of the profits. I doubt it happens though, sounds like its still a long ways off.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

just a couple off the top of my head
    Friday Night Lights

Invasion, was a show about a Hurricane aired right before Katrina and was cancelled very early due to Katrina. I will always wonder how the plot would have played out as they had a great story going.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Friday Night Lights
    Didn't they end up with a deal with Direct TV only or something, was a great series I missed the last several seasons because of that.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Prison Break was always a favorite of mine. I know it's a bit corny and far-fetched but still love it.'

Wow, I just realized you mentioned Undergrads too. That show was great while it was on, crazy....I forgot all about that one. That needs another watch too.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Terriers lasted only one season on FX, but man was it good. A series I think everyone on here would like. Netflix it.

OptimistPrime

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Prison Break was always a favorite of mine. I know it's a bit corny and far-fetched but still love it.'

Wow, I just realized you mentioned Undergrads too. That show was great while it was on, crazy....I forgot all about that one. That needs another watch too.
    Yeah i just got done re-watching all of them and was searching online and found out that they are attempting to make a movie. But the first step in that is getting the okay, or buying the rights from MTV. The creators also have been releasing some new comics every time they get new signups for their site.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Black Donnelys
    Terriers

Only 2 that come right to mind, I'm sure if I googled I'd find more.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

The 100
    Arrow
    Tyrant