Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Viva Mexico, Team Croatia really BLOWS it out after loss [new video]!

By now we are all aware of what went down back at the hotel after the gays lost to Brazil. After losing to the Mexicans, however, team Croatia decided to really let loose and decompress. They wanted to party with some of the A-listers in town for the world cup, but Leo Di Capprio said, "FCK NO! No way I'm letting those cockgobblers kill my vibe!! Or the vibe of the 80 hookers I've hired to make this God-forsaken country bearable!"

So, the lowly Croats had to settle for one over the hill ex B-lister and a fat ass ghost to get their party on. Reports say the ex b-lister and friend showed up to their rental bungalow to find that the gays had trashed it on the inside with their gratuitous ass-grabbing and other joy-laden frivolity, and then surprised the two renters when they entered the back yard pool area by rising from the pool. And you knew, in this "a person can't do shit without someone catching it on video" world, footage would show up of what went down at the rental home in Rio..... here it is:
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-25-14 at 01:03 PM. Reason: according to seaweed, these guys ARE NOT gay as there is no kissing, cuddling or inappropriate touching seen in the video!!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

damn..... crickets....... is this thing on???

Where the fck is Billy Loco when I really need him????
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-26-14 at 07:40 PM.