TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

2 of the hottest cougars ive ever seen

let me tell you something. if you are a scrub you will always be. you think you have some advantage cause you are young no way. i was drunk and feeling real good last night and stopped in to a bar with a lot of 50+ cougars. i swear these ladies are hot. they really take care of themselves. i could just look at them and know they were the cool kids in high school and even college. and wouldnt you know one fuking guy in his 40's was chatting up both of them. i was wondering if he had some advantage like coke or something but he didnt. he was just cool. and he was smoking a cigar and blowing it in my face. like 3-4 inches from my face he would tilt his head and blow it at me. unreal. so anyways im about to head out again last day/night drinking just looking for 2-3 tousand calories today havent eaten in 30 hours.

worst part is i cant take prozac for a few days. cause if i mix it with booze i get sick all day. its terrible. so ill be angry for a few days. literally looking at the mirror with a mean face on. i really need a job so that i wont drink anymore if i had a job id get the reward at the end of day

about to leave parents nagging me about 1 beer. yes 1 beer.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Jobs are for losers. Stick to what you do best Tony... Drinking.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Tony.... you won't be completely shocked if your parents try to smother you with a fuking pillow and just cut their losses, will you?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're going to post this bullshit without any picture to prove your fail? Ban.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, ACoochy, MUHerd37, and Ratpack

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Tony.... you won't completely shocked if your parents try to smother you with a fuking pillow and just cut their losses, will you?
    or send him to carnival and move away with no forwarding address

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tony a good guy

Tony make a video

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What...no pics in the thread???

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Shit thread and obv attn seeker no pics equals small dick prick (jj style) Just busting ur balls Tony, jj not the same case.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    let me tell you something. if you are a scrub you will always be. you think you have some advantage cause you are young no way. i was drunk and feeling real good last night and stopped in to a bar with a lot of 50+ cougars. i swear these ladies are hot. they really take care of themselves. i could just look at them and know they were the cool kids in high school and even college. and wouldnt you know one fuking guy in his 40's was chatting up both of them. i was wondering if he had some advantage like coke or something but he didnt. he was just cool. and he was smoking a cigar and blowing it in my face. like 3-4 inches from my face he would tilt his head and blow it at me. unreal. so anyways im about to head out again last day/night drinking just looking for 2-3 tousand calories today havent eaten in 30 hours.

worst part is i cant take prozac for a few days. cause if i mix it with booze i get sick all day. its terrible. so ill be angry for a few days. literally looking at the mirror with a mean face on. i really need a job so that i wont drink anymore if i had a job id get the reward at the end of day

about to leave parents nagging me about 1 beer. yes 1 beer.
    had to be coke.....

ps. the next time a mutha fcka blows cigar smoke in your face, knock him the fck out.... then fck the cougars in a threesome

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    had to be coke.....
    Meh... some guys have mucho game.

ps. the next time a mutha fcka blows cigar smoke in your face, knock him the fck out.... then fck the cougars in a threesome
    DEAD... SOLID... PERFECT
    Who sits there and lets some 'hole blow smoke in their face?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

had to be coke.....

Im with this fella,you don't let some asshole blow smoke in your face,come on man.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

bcats ive called you a rat bastard from the beginning. you look 10 years older then you really are cause of all th smoke and meth that you have done. fuk youself step to me without yo boys and you best gtfo

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

i was so drunk i barely realized this guy was obviously peacocking on me

he saw me as his greatest threat and buried me before i even had a drink going. guy probably texting those cougars right now

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i was so drunk i barely realized this guy was obviously peacocking on me

he saw me as his greatest threat and buried me before i even had a drink going. guy probably texting those cougars right now
    okay, if it wasn't a "coke advantage", and this guy really had that much game, he's probably still penetrating them both from the night before, and filming it while doing so......

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

He may have coke but you can take them to a carnival and showoff

DrRuss
    DrRuss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Was disappointed that no pics in thread, but turned out OK in the end, I guess.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Without pics this thread is nomination 4 most useless thread on not only sbr but entire www

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Taller the schtick was funny for awhile but this is just whore shit. Pick it up pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

not schtick. attention seekign yes i wanted to input from it. did it really happen yes everything i say or do here that i post has happened including an 89 mph speedball at the carnvival

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

not schtick. attention seekign yes i wanted to input from it. did it really happen yes everything i say or do here that i post has happened including an 89 mph speedball at the carnvival
    Post pics pal