Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

BobbyWaves and Todd on tape, allegedly!

just got home and checked my security cams.... and it appears as if, in my humble opinion, ol WussyWaves and his gay lover, Todd, came by my house looking to "recover" the betpoints I have taken off of ol WW......

fortunately for me, he's as adept at stealing back betpoints as he is playing poker....... see for yourselves:

from the home:

from my truck:
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-18-14 at 05:26 PM. Reason: WW, tell me how my ass tastes!!!!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Why would they be creeping up to your house and attempting to open windows? This sounds and looks like an easy way for those two to get charged

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by timbaland99 View Post
    Why would they be creeping up to your house and attempting to open windows? This sounds and looks like an easy way for those two to get charged
    if you've ever had any interaction with ww, you know that nothing about this loser makes any sense..... he would know, one would rationally think, that he did not need to break into my house, allegedly, to recover betpoints, but rather would hire a seventh grader to hack into my sbr account and take them. my guess is he was looking for my laptop or perhaps passwords, which I have posted on several sticky post-it notes on the inside of one of my kitchen cabinets.....

I was just glad my pet chimp, Bongoqualia (pronounced bon-go-kway-lee-uh), was at home, chillin' in the back yard smokin' a blunt. He's the same chimp that plays in any online poker trny I enter that wusssywaves is also on the entry list for. Two reasons, first, it takes a chimp's mentality to understand what ww is doing, and second, ever since Bongoqualia flopped top pair with KJ only to be taken out by ww's aces, he hates the mutha fucka with a passion.....

So, just as Bongo throws his feces at my computer when he sees wussywaves posts, avatar, name, etc., he immediately recognized ww and began throwing his shit at him on the side of my house..... which is when u see, on the first video, ww and todd, allegedly, break and run back toward the fence/gate, and then on down the street. They ran around the entire block, with Bongoqualia trying to keep pace behind them, all the while crapping and hurling his shit at ww/todd like he was f'n Yu Darvish going for a no-hitter. Problem is, when u have to stop and take a crap, you lose ground even to a wussy like wussywaves.

So WW/todd, allegedly, made it all the way around the block and were heading back to my front yard, where you see them approaching my truck in the second video. You can see in that video about the time Bongoqualia comes back around the corner (from the other direction) and sees them -- and they see Bongo, as well. From the clear video, you can see they've clearly had enuff of this shit throwing monkey, and haul ass. Betpoints safe....... and Bongoqualia returned to his pool side lounge chair and lit another blunt...... Job well done!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-19-14 at 04:43 AM. Reason: ww.... tell me how my ass tastes!!!