Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

why is LK banned! I dont get it

he was poster of the year? I talk to guy every day - great friend just sent me all the seasons of the wire for me to watch and send back.

guy was great on here - yeah he gets drunk and says things, we all do. We talk plays daily he would never go tout and I just don't understand the allegations against him. Makes zero sense, I heard he was going tout? retarded. I heard he was promoting another site ? we cant surf the interwebs?

I talk to him daily and he never talked about sbr til i said I cant bet bla bla I'll just put points on it. Then he informed me he was banned upon allegations of going tout? so sick

do some research? find his tout link that doesnt exist

the guy is the so honest and awesome he only started a thread and made people money daily to no gain for himself. Never did he start a tout service or would think of it. Winners dont need money from people they win.

What a travesty to this forum. If you do research I met him on his basketball forum that was plus units every day for people.

thank god I have his phone number so I can talk to him daily. He has no idea I'm posting this. This forum is shit without him and I Implore you to do some research and you will find all the allegations are false.

bring back LK! great guy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: smokenjoke, Fidel_CashFlow, brooks85, PaperTrail07, and Chi_archie

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

couldn't agree more. In reality as long as he has been here SBR should support members like that even if they did want to go tout. It's doesn't affect their business in the slightest and it wasn't long ago they were advertising touts on the front page lol.

I rather have LK here than the 100+ who don't even post plays.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Thanks for the post LK's ghost.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Go play story time at another forum Fukk stick

Koldazzice

not lkids ghost lol - are you serious ny? read the fuckin post you mental midget

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Bring back LKid tho

im sure he probably doesn't want to come back but dude was a solid contributor.

We have people who have scammed 7 figures on here who are not banned

Koldazzice

im in california and been a member here for years certainly not a ghost, Lkid is the shit and hes my friend. Honest guy and this is a stupid site. How can you ban people without proof? just seems unfair. He will always be my friend for life whether or not sbr realizes their shit mistake

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Koldazzice

l kid and I were talking about going to the bash together - he had a room comp etc for poster of the year. And to ban him? I will not be attending

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Isn't everyone's room comped?

Koldazzice

sorry hippo i believe it was a suite comped to him so he extended the invitation to stay there
    Points Awarded:

greenhippo gave Koldazzice 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

InTheDrink gave Koldazzice 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

...…
    Attached Images  

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Just gave him one

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

LK knew his college hoops. In a forum with so many idiots/trolls, to ban a knowledgable and helpful poster is mind boggling

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

I already went over this. We banned him because he broke the rules. You can get away with a lot of stuff here at SBR. But there are certain lines you just don't cross. L-Kid mistakenly thought he was bigger than the game. So the game ejaculated his dumbass down into the shower drain, where SBR's lost souls go to die.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I already went over this. We banned him because he broke the rules. You can get away with a lot of stuff here at SBR. But there are certain lines you just don't cross. L-Kid mistakenly thought he was bigger than the game. So the game ejaculated his dumbass down into the shower drain, where SBR's lost souls go to die.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

fukk you for even posting in here

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Did Shari go back into hiding after that debacle?

Now Eddy speaks for SBR

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Poster of the year today.

Banned tomorrow.

Reason: Because.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Drinker, you mother fukker! No good no-no threads, no people drinking 30 racks of Lites talking U.S. Open matchups. Come back! Sweeper was banned? The fukk? Kidder should be let back, he shouldn't have made it sound like he was using SBR to grab contacts for business or the other forum or whatever he was talking about.

Louis Oosthuizen (-130) against Ernie "Easy" Els

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

LK gets banned, yet we can't get rid of this stupid asshole! Why fuk'in trolls like this loser are allowed to reside here is beyond me. But this piece of shit will get his soon enough.

brooks85

just like your imaginary bankroll. No one believes you kid but it is entertaining watching your squirm trying to save face on an online forum. Ok, go...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

yeah he was good for the site had passion - bet with his heart and $$

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

he is not good enough to go tout.....fluctuates his bankroll with AC blackjack....peoples champ imo

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Bring back LKid tho

im sure he probably doesn't want to come back but dude was a solid contributor.

We have people who have scammed 7 figures on here who are not banned

Like the owners?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

Like the owners?
    yup SBR cleaned up with BI scam

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

Like the owners?
    Among others

pretty sure Pete Falcone is still active here

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

I still laugh out loud everytime I hear tout and L-kid in the same sentence.
    We are talking about a guy who begged for point loans here and was a crackhead.
    Do you seriously believe this guy could ever sell someone a pick?
    He was banned cuz he ran his mouth about SBR while trying to promote another forum at the same time.
    If you never got an inbox about it, then you probably don't have an account name across the street where they sent them to everyone.

He only tried coming back to SBR like nothing happened after their forum they tried starting up failed miserably.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    just like your imaginary bankroll. No one believes you kid but it is entertaining watching your squirm trying to save face on an online forum. Ok, go...
    There you go again on some bankroll trip. What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Did you just hack my BookMaker account and blow all my loot on blackjack? I don't understand the point of hypothetical insults. It sounds to me like you're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. Try harder maybe?

But then again, you're in alliance with Mikejamm, so I'm probably wasting my time analyzing the motives of two hillbillies with the collective IQ of a sack of rocks.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

LVKIDs a hard knocker battled him n many tournies
    Bring back the Kid

brooks85

There you go again on some bankroll trip. What the hell is that even supposed to mean? Did you just hack my BookMaker account and blow all my loot on blackjack? I don't understand the point of hypothetical insults. It sounds to me like you're just throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. Try harder maybe?

But then again, you're in alliance with Mikejamm, so I'm probably wasting my time analyzing the motives of two hillbillies with the collective IQ of a sack of rocks.
    actually I don't even like mikejamm

shows how much of an penetrating idiot you are again but im sure that's a badge of honor for you. I'll check back later while your mind scrambles to say something coherent.
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-14-14 at 08:00 AM.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I still laugh out loud everytime I hear tout and L-kid in the same sentence.
    We are talking about a guy who begged for point loans here and was a crackhead.
    Do you seriously believe this guy could ever sell someone a pick?
    He was banned cuz he ran his mouth about SBR while trying to promote another forum at the same time.
    If you never got an inbox about it, then you probably don't have an account name across the street where they sent them to everyone.

He only tried coming back to SBR like nothing happened after their forum they tried starting up failed miserably.
    Well, if that is what happened it's no wonder he got banned. That's just stupid on his part if true.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

actually I don't even like mikejamm
    Hear that Mike? If you can't even get this blathering hillbilly on your side, then it's absolutely hopeless for you. Nobody likes SBR's biggest cockroach, Mikejamm. Even Brooks has renounced his alliance. The ship....er, check that.. the toy boat is sinking Mike.

Do something quick to try win 'em back. Employ more laughing emoticons. Start another "new guitar" thread. Tell us about your last trip to the petting zoo, where you sullied several condoms before being forcibly removed from the premises.

If all else fails, you can always take your ball and go home, i.e. run to the staff again, tears streaming down your cheek. If you haven't noticed yet, nobody takes your complaints seriously. But that doesn't stop you from trying, and promptly getting bitch slapped to the back of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85:2205815
    shows how much of an penetrating idiot you are again but im sure that's a badge of honor for you. I'll check back later while your mind scrambles to say something coherent.
    Sure... scrambled mind, incoherence, whatever Brooks. You're still slinging arrows without points. If you have trouble understanding anything I've communicated, then it speaks not to my incoherence, but rather your incomprehension.

With all due respect Brooks, I can't make you less stupid. I think it's something you picked up during your failed relationship with Mikejamm. Mild to moderate retardation can be transmitted by osmosis if you're not careful. Have a professional English-Redneck translator decipher it for you. Hopefully there's a way to transpose what I've said into something that can be relayed with a southern drawl, backwoods vernacular, and a heavy propensity for flying, tobacco laced saliva. Bartle doo?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

no one is bigger than the team
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last