onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watchdogs watchdogs watchdogs

Anybody buy this for ps4/xbox1? Dunno if i should buy ps4 for this game. Was looking forward to it, but it looks a little complicated and im getting old for this shit............

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You're not too old. It's Assassins Creed shot at a full modern world game. BLUM (The Abstergo of Watch Dogs) was already shown as part of the AC universe in the last pirate game.

I am in the same boat, as far as if I should buy a PS4 for the game. Most likely will, just waiting to see if I can get it bundled at Costco or Sams Club or someshit, as those guys have great warranties.

Also, buy the PS4. They're just dominating the landscape right now. Even the Xbox exclusive of Titan Fall announced the 2nd one will be available on both consoles. From hardware to network, just all around better machine.

I would recommend getting the xbone controller for PC gaming though. Really pretty perfect.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I will buy ps4 and watchdogs this week.
    But its not as exciting...... when ps3 came out, Blu ray was a big deal, also online gaming and the games were a massive jump from ps2.....
    gta 5 rumoured to come and maybe gta6 within a year, so thats something.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My wife has Watchdogs for the PS4. She's like 50% through it. It's good, but not quite as polished as GTA V.

One very odd thing that I noticed about it is that while there are motorcycles in the game, you never see any NPC characters on them. They are always just parked.