Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you again Admin/Mods!

Shout out to the admin/mods for doing a good job in addressing a problem with a problem child. Hopefully it is permanent so the forum can be productive and informative without the gay insults and other childish behavior this member exhibited. Hopefully by monitoring the forum, and us members helping the mods/admin, by reporting nonsense, more people will come onboard who will share information on a regular basis that can be a benefit to all of us. I know over the past couple of years the forum has lost many very good and knowledgeable posters due to antagonists, Workhorse last year comes to mine, among a couple of others, including me for the first part of last season because of the childish behavior exhibited by the likes of the poster who is the reason for my post here, among a couple of others. As many of you know, it only takes a couple of fools to destroy an entire forum membership. We all have conflicts at times, but hopefully we can all limit our conflicts to a minimum.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 06-11-14 at 01:03 AM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Good job Urban, and I am glad that I could help you and be a part of your most worthy request. He had to go. I hope that this serves as a reminder to the rest of those whose only contributions to this forum are to criticize others. We will continue to have our disagreements. That is part of what this forum is about. Atleast have something to say other than cirticizm. Some posters in here who know absolutely NOTHING about College Football just cannot keep from criticizing what others post, even though they have no clue themselves and refuse to give any opinions about College Football and the teams involved. You know who you are.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 06-11-14 at 01:57 PM.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

They didn't ban him, they just moved the thread.

Urbanwildlife

And you BigDaddy have to check your ego at the door, as you are continuously insulting others in one way or another. I told you that last year. The only difference between you and the other poster I was referencing is that you do post information about football in addition to your insults, where as the other poster is only here to post derogatory comments about sexuality and antagonize.

Take what I am saying as constructive criticism, and you can make the forum a much happy place. There is a reason you are continuously in a battle with others, and it is not everyone elses fault. I am not sure if you do not just "get it" or what your problem is, but anyone who does not agree with you, or challenges you, you feel a need to insult them in some way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    And you BigDaddy have to check your ego at the door, as you are continuously insulting others in one way or another. I told you that last year. The only difference between you and the other poster I was referencing is that you do post information about football in addition to your insults, where as the other poster is only here to post derogatory comments about sexuality and antagonize.

Take what I am saying as constructive criticism, and you can make the forum a much happy place. There is a reason you are continuously in a battle with others, and it is not everyone elses fault. I am not sure if you do not just "get it" or what your problem is, but anyone who does not agree with you, or challenges you, you feel a need to insult them in some way.
    It is my Ego that got me where I am today. Highly successful in my new field and the one that I retired from. Financially successful. I have been married to the same woman for longer than most of these kids in here have been alive. I made my living in life and death situations many times. The bottom line was simple then, and it is just as simple now. You have to be better than your advesaries, and you must believe in yourself. Sure no one is going to win every game they wager on. It is like no one is going to win every hand in a poker game. The bottom line is that you had better win more than you lose, and that is EXACTLY what I do. If my "Ego" gets in your way, then get the hell out of the way. I try to be constructive, but I do not like and will not accept criticism from people in here who do nothing but criticize everyone in here and fail to post anything about College Football. That is unacceptable to me, as I am sure it is to you. You know who these people are. These people are very brave hiding behind their computers, but in the real world, they are tomorrow's casualties, be it physical, financial, emotional, or psychological. How desperate are men who have to use pics of women as avatars? Trust me. As a person who dealt with all kinds of strange people, and as a former profiler, you can spot things a mile away if you are trained and educated enough to do so. So let's just keep it to a discussion of College Football and leave the personalities out of it. I'd much prefer that and if you have been following my posts in here, you will see that I have been trying to do just that.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 06-11-14 at 02:15 PM.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

It's your ego that got you banned from 2 other sites as well.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Who are we talking about here?

What thread got moved?

Urbanwildlife

I will send you a personal message Sam.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Shout out to the admin/mods for doing a good job in addressing a problem with a problem child. Hopefully it is permanent so the forum can be productive and informative without the gay insults and other childish behavior this member exhibited. Hopefully by monitoring the forum, and us members helping the mods/admin, by reporting nonsense, more people will come onboard who will share information on a regular basis that can be a benefit to all of us. I know over the past couple of years the forum has lost many very good and knowledgeable posters due to antagonists, Workhorse last year comes to mine, among a couple of others, including me for the first part of last season because of the childish behavior exhibited by the likes of the poster who is the reason for my post here, among a couple of others. As many of you know, it only takes a couple of fools to destroy an entire forum membership. We all have conflicts at times, but hopefully we can all limit our conflicts to a minimum.
    Last edited by downsouth; 07-03-14 at 09:09 PM.

Urbanwildlife

I think a person here is infatuated with me! Pretty sad. lol

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I'm so infatuated with myself, I kiss the mirror when looking at it! Pretty sad
    Fixed

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Urban do you realize your gloating in the public about pushing to get somebody banned? You look like the shit head here and now you're bashing someone who isn't here to respond. That's what's pathetic
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Urbanwildlife

You obviously are clueless or you would know he is here posting, and he is in love with my pic, which is really sad!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 06-12-14 at 09:18 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I'm in love with myself, sad but true
    fixed

Devin22
    Devin22's Avatar Become A Pro!

KillerDemo, not sure why you are posting photos of men in this thread. Are you sure you know what site you are on. Just saying.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Devin22 View Post
    KillerDemo, not sure why you are posting photos of men in this thread. Are you sure you know what site you are on. Just saying.
    Killer Demo is gone, we hope for good. I know what you are thinking, and you are right. I will leave it at that.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Devin22 View Post
    He is infatuated with men, which is why 90 percent of his posts contained homoosexual comments and innuendos. Don't believe me read his past posts.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Spot on. If you ever saw him, you would know immediately. All 150 lbs. (soaking wet) of him. He comes from the area known to us out here as the "Gay Bay". He is almost an admitted homosexual. He has that "me against the world" mentality that many people like him have. Those will be my last words about him, unless he is allowed to post again, at which time I will renew my attacks on him.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

He is infatuated with men, which is why 90 percent of his posts contained homoosexual comments and innuendos. Don't believe me read his past posts.
    Urban still mad he pays for puss and I get puerto rican dimes like in my avatar. You will always pay for puss Urban

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Killer Demo is gone, we hope for good. I know what you are thinking, and you are right. I will leave it at that.
    Keep my nuts out your mouth. Old fukk wishes he could bang latin dimes like me

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Keep my nuts out your mouth. Old fukk wishes he could bang latin dimes like me

So the gay finds some PR pig and pays her to pose with him. Are you beggging for me to kick the crap out of you?

Urbanwildlife

killer_demo,
    A serious question for you. Why are you scared to post a real pic of yourself???

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'll give ya'll a hint: This is a sports subforum. Talk about sports or get an infraction/banned. That's for everyone.

If you guys want to jibber jabber like jabronis go to The Saloon.

Urbanwildlife

Thanks Shari and it is nice to see a mod finally here who will actually moderate the forum. Hopefully posters who posts represent 90 percent of there posting history are of comments relating to homosexuality, you will take the appropriate action, and you will find the forum to be productive like it was a couple years ago, as this one particular poster alone drove away the likes of many of the best posters on here such as Workhorse for instance, and myself for the first part of last year.
    Enjoy your 4th of July weekend and be safe!
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 07-03-14 at 11:34 AM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

killer_demo,
    A serious question for you. Why are you scared to post a real pic of yourself???
    Obviously your blind as a old fukk, Can't talk to the retarded

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

[QUOTE=BigdaddyQH;22182357]So the gay finds some PR pig and pays her to pose with him. Are you beggging for me to kick the crap out of you?[/QUOTE

Who would fukk this loser?

Or this fat pig?

My girl says both of you need to find a woman who isnt palm of your hands you fukkin losers
    Last edited by downsouth; 07-03-14 at 08:07 PM.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'll give ya'll a hint: This is a sports subforum. Talk about sports or get an infraction/banned. That's for everyone.

If you guys want to jibber jabber like jabronis go to The Saloon.
    Since Killer_Demo shows no respect for you as a moderator, as your post was totally ignored, are you willing to back up your statement you made in your post??? As you can see the man is consumed with homosexuality and the posting of my photo.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Since Killer_Demo shows no respect for you as a moderator, as your post was totally ignored, are you willing to back up your statement you made in your post??? As you can see the man is consumed with homosexuality and the posting of my photo.
    a 60 year old man crying on a gambling forum... Can't make this up