Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

more junk

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Meh. Didn't have a sets option.

Not sure what pollution I missed ... Sure it was fantastic.
    The only thing I said EP, is that are a overweight individual who ignores people who have only EVER been nice to you. You didn't miss much. Just letting the public know what an azzhole you were to me by being SO classless. That's all...

Oh, unless you lost llike 120 lbs since that video last year, my statements are not slandering, they are simple facts. You want to ignore me after how nice I have been to you for 2 years?? That's fine with me. I CLEARLY said hi to you several times, even asked about Dallas & about a few matches...

You ignored me everytime for NO reason, I had not said ONE malicious thing to you in my entire time on SBR. No worries here man, but just a heads up: you might want to put the fukking donuts down man & do some abs or go for a run, I do it daily - it has got to be a better feeling than not being able to see your toes.. just my opinion...

And we both know EP, you can't say shit to what I am saying. You did it. I was being cool. You showed what a CLASSLESS ahole you are to other people when those people are simply trying to be nice and helpful. You deserve what you get bro... Hit he gym, you will thank me before you get type II Diabetes, trust me..

*Your card is looking like 0-3, ouch!!! I will let you do your "thing"
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-31-14 at 09:34 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    BH, did u see my post?...with the link back to JJ's thread he crashed trolling you...we got him to leave dodge for a long time then...anyhow, he just reappeared and started back with the same old "i'm a tennis pro/pleeez everybody love me/throwin' tantrums at anybody who don't" crap again recently...

this was the first time he REALLY stepped outa line since...I hit the triangle, then hit him with both barrels in my post, calling on the mods to do the right thing at the end...they did...and quite quickly too...

neighbourhood watch alive and well!

nuff ced about that, don't wanna get banned for excessive after-touchdown celebration
    LOL! I NEVER said "love me" or that bullshit. I ONLY said EP is an azzhole for ignoring someone OVER and OVER who was being very nice to him and had never had one bad thing to say about him in 2 years. Dude, I know you aren't American now, but at least TRY to understand the English we type on here... READ what I am writing, stop making shit up, lol...

Dmoneytx

Responding to Bet wasn't even worth the post I started to write, lol
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-31-14 at 09:35 AM.

Dmoneytx

neighbourhood watch alive and well!
    EP has a "neighborhood watch", OMG!!

Fitguy, you are making yourself look like his little biotch, man o man... this is priceless...
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-31-14 at 09:36 AM.

Dmoneytx

Seriously though, I will leave ya'll "alone". I do wish ya'll luck on the doubles so the day isn't 0-3, cheers

Oops, Melo team just lost in straight sets, ouch... feel bad for ya'll, adios...
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-31-14 at 09:38 AM.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

right on cue...must have on a pair of those expensive new "perma-bunched" panties i've heard tell of

Dmoneytx

right on cue...must have on a pair of those expensive new "perma-bunched" panties i've heard tell of
    I wear boxer briefs dude. You probably don't even know what those are since you aren't American, lol...

Best of luck guys, gonna need it..

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Lord. Chill out. I don't respond to every post ever made. You obviously have a lot of issues you are working through. I hope you are more civil in real life. Otherwise in all seriousness, you probably need to be in anger management or analyzed by a professional before you take whatever is festering inside you and manifest it into something really horrible on the outside.

Hi to everyone. Let's get back to tennis please.

Dmoneytx

Good Lord. Chill out. I don't respond to every post ever made. You obviously have a lot of issues you are working through. I hope you are more civil in real life. Otherwise in all seriousness, you probably need to be in anger management or analyzed by a professional before you take whatever is festering inside you and manifest it into something really horrible on the outside.

I am nice time and time again, you are a little bitch and think you are TOO good to respond to me.

I talk shit, you respond now??? You scuk azz EP, go to hell

Dmoneytx

Get back to what??? Your 0-3 day??? By all means, go right ahead

MariuszSZ
    MariuszSZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Dmoney get lost you are crying like a little girl
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: horja1

Dmoneytx

At least Donald is going to cover. Might still win straight up. So that'd be 1-2 today, thanks for checking.
    1-2, very nice EP

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Haha Don't you ever ignore the tennis star EP, what a true asshole you are. Dam fit guy had to ruin the great drama by calling on the mods, You let these guys battle it out. You guys are both in Texas it sounds like a duel is needed to settle this. Texas isn't big enough for the both of you.