mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Better way Jojo's video talents could be used!

I given you dorks so many suggestions and you've yet to hardly us any of them, except for the "Jojo shout out to a degenerate forum member on video", which I've yet to be paid for!

Here's a few more: Have Jojo do a "Dumbass thread of the week" Centuar, Seaweed, or that latest virgin whack job Eddy Munny would probably qualify most often, but hey she could point out the idiot douche bags of the forum and give us all a good laugh!

How about "Jojo's Bad Beat Poker Bonus" we could post our worst fuk'in bad poker beat hand for the week and why we think we deserve the bonus from Jojo. Note: She could end the video segment by say'in "Here's a little something for tak'in it up the ass in SBR Poker"

And finally, can you please offer something else in the "All sports Tourney: Win SBR Gear" I've got hats and tee shirts coming outta my ass! Could we at least maybe substitute a free play or pizza card in lieu of gear for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place? The hat is 440 pts in the store, so why not just let us choose between a pizza at 425 or a freeplay?

Thanks for listening and remember, if you're not an SBR Pro, you're a broke dick fuk living in mommy's basement! You hear me Eddy Mummy Puss!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

As a non pro, non broke dik fuk, not living in mommy's basement who owns his house out right or lives here
    24-7, when Jacky Blue makes her videos, bring back the Jacky blue theme song! (yes, Eddy is annoying)

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    As a non pro, non broke dik fuk, not living in mommy's basement who owns his house out right or lives here
    24-7, when Jacky Blue makes her videos, bring back the Jacky blue theme song! (yes, Eddy is annoying)
    Sweet, I can finally watch Jackie again without that damn song.