tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Apology for wasting your life

I have taken time away from each persons life who came across and read the thread entitled Read and Take Warning; For that I apologize. I think the root cause for this, though I am not sure, is that I have a brain tumor. Luckily I came across this fascinating article about performing brain surgery and removing tumors through the nose.

http://www.msmediacenter.tv/story.php?id=199&enter=

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

if you are trying to be really creepy you are spot on

and to tell you the truth many guys like you have been killers thru history. so in my own best interest it would be a pretty good idea to feel ready for judgement. dont need any input from you

tiger_bait

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    if you are trying to be really creepy you are spot on

and to tell you the truth many guys like you have been killers thru history. so in my own best interest it would be a pretty good idea to feel ready for judgement. dont need any input from you
    lol ok man, touche...guys like me have been killers throughout history. What does a guy like me entail? Is it submitting a few incoherent nonsensical post for the hell of it. However I am glad you told me the truth and are now prepared for your own judgement. Posting a link to a breakthrough medical procedure and making a few goofy comments above warrant me in the ball park of killers throughout history.

To tell you the truth many guys like you(whoever you are and whatever characteristics you have) have become killers as well.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

why would i kill anyone?

I barely care if im homeless. And i dont care if i die at 45. In fact i dont really care if i die at all. Im not wanting to die but im not a "fierce defender of my rights" anymore. it just went away. cant say how or why

i played superpower 2 top countries have the top stability rating. stability is key. if one guy can potentially hurt the lives of dozens cause his genes are dogcrap then he has to be dealt with. just the way it is. in the past just dont shut off my internet its my final night drunk

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Apology accepted

My advice:Start each day with 10-20 minutes of meditation and a brisk 30-60 min walk

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Don't worry about it. No one actually read it.
    Points Awarded:

hurricane1091 gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tiger_bait

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    why would i kill anyone?

I barely care if im homeless. And i dont care if i die at 45. In fact i dont really care if i die at all. Im not wanting to die but im not a "fierce defender of my rights" anymore. it just went away. cant say how or why

i played superpower 2 top countries have the top stability rating. stability is key. if one guy can potentially hurt the lives of dozens cause his genes are dogcrap then he has to be dealt with. just the way it is. in the past just dont shut off my internet its my final night drunk

I do not think you will kill anyone lol it was just being defensive....we are on the same page man ... just on different paragraphs

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

ill do good things in life im pretty certain. no more drugs to try either. got a good thing going if i dont drink. if i do drink it takes 20-30 days until i feel good again making drinking undoable longterm

theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

????

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Posters like you pop up dead of summer before football every year trying to get attention. You remind of Emily Haines. Forums are all you have.

Please list your age, ethnicity, and favorite sport.

tiger_bait

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Posters like you pop up dead of summer before football every year trying to get attention. You remind of Emily Haines. Forums are all you have.

Please list your age, ethnicity, and favorite sport.

maybe this this forum is all i have but I have half the post of you and been a member on this site longer than you....Ill admit I posted a couple of retarded threads this week but it is what it is(a bad week).....but if your implying my favorite sports are the nfl and college football you are right

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

PLEASE... Just commit suicide and END IT.

Fukkin DOOOOOOOOSHEBAG.

TheGoldenGoose

That's right, i squirrel pizz on you and your kunt thread

TheGoldenGoose

Nobody gives a DR Sueses Flying Fuckaroo about your Cancer. We all have our own problems.

GO penetrate YOURSELF!

TheGoldenGoose

GO F-U-C-K Yourself

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

I get the feeling GoldenGoose and tiger bait won't be exchanging Christmas cards this year.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Lol