zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Left the house again, and again i get BURIED!

I went to the mall today to get some clothes and I see nothing but goodlooking people, everywhere. I was the ugliest subhuman in the mall. Everywhere I looked: high cheekbones, sculpted jaws, wide protruding chins. Things I could only dream of having.

While in a Footlocker store, I picked out some all black shoes. The female assistant, "Debra", around early 30s, nasolabial folds forming, blonde, 4/10 in looks, asked if I needed any help. I told her which ones I liked and my shoe size. She called for another assistant to come out onto the shop floor while she would go round the back and look for the shoes.

Fcking lol. The female assistant that came out from the back was a eurasian jailbait with a nice ass. She was a personal 9/10. She legit looked like this:

She came out onto the shop floor, looked at me for a split second then immediately looked away. My subhumanity was so off the charts that she the only way she could continue to lead a normal life without seeing therapists is if my image wasn't burned into her memory. Squeamish people look at GORE longer.

The 4/10 came out with the shoes. The 9/10 disappeared round the back again. I tried the shoes on and decided I liked another pair. The 4/10 said she would go get a pair in my size. She called out for the 9/10 again. My heart skipped a beat. I did not want to see her again.

I just KNEW that she wish I had died in a bus crash. She wishes I had brain cancer. I just know that she despises the fact that Iam breathing the same air that she is.

Later, when walking around, I noticed that women were doing their best to avoid looking at me.
    An anorexic woman, coming towards me in the opposite direction, stared left into a CAKE SHOP rather than look at my ass. Women would jaywalk to avoid being on the same side of the road as me. It was like I had "BUBONIC PLAGUE" written on my forehead.

I can't take much more of this.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Thanks for the write up

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Thanks for the write up
    fck you asshole!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Too long.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    fck you asshole!
    I am not an asshole

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Mods, take note of this guy's IP. I think it's safe to say that he's worthy of reporting to his local authorities. Guy seems on the brink.

OP, disregard the above and just remember, some guys needs to become millionaires in order to have a shot with shallow, but beautiful women. Then again, those types are going to divorce you and take half of your fortune. God knew that you'd fall for the shallow ones and so he made you ugly. All a part of his master plan. My uncle is a rich doc and he fell for a hot, but shallow woman. She took half of everything and he's paying a fortune in child support. Poor guy. Real nice guy too.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

i remember back in like 2008 i was on klonopin alone in an airport. figured ppl were following me (i sure would). was sweating, fat, ugly, dressed like a slob. had a long layover so i figured id try to have a few drinks to escape. didnt go over to well felt lethargic bloated and weak. could barely pick up my bags. vision blurry i just wanted to run onto the runway and get hit by a plane

could have sworn i was picking up some radar from the control tower. nobody should feel this gross. longest layover ever

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pick winners guy

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    fck you asshole!

Quit being such a pussy zoom.

Man the fukk up. We all got our problems.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Zoomer next time this happens just flop the lazy twelve out beside you and ask if she wants to pet it

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zoom, I got news for you, pal.

Beautiful women don't even recognize our existence. That woman forgot about you the moment your exchange over the shoes was complete, and she likely will never think of you or care about you in any form for the rest of her life. You have to understand that guys like us are basically invisible to these women, and rightfully so when you really think about it.

Sorry about that. If it makes you feel any better (doubtful), I'm also a desperate, ugly, socially inept loser who can't get a woman to touch me with a 50-foot pole.

Good luck to you in your journey to find love and affection. I know it's hard finding motivation to keep going, but at least you have the freedom that comes with being single. Smoke a blunt. It always cheers me up, even if only for a short while.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You guys bet games right? What do you look for to pick winners? Do you pick a game to lose? Probably not on purpose.

Yet, you guys call yourselves losers. Why? Who's calling you that? Your parents, your friends, co workers, people in here? If they are, stop associating with them immediately! If you're doing it, why?

If you think it's your looks, change it. If you need a shave and a new hair cut, do it. Clothes dirty and out of style, buy new. If you go out in public, do you do the "whoa is me" talk? Let me tell you a secret, no one likes to hear that. Won't look you in the eye? Do you turn away when their eyes meet yours? Probably.

You sure as hell aren't going to meet women sitting behind your monitor or phone. If you can't laid at your local hick
    bar after 2am going for a couple of weeks, go immediately to a shrink. There IS something wrong with you!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Zoom, I got news for you, pal.

Beautiful women don't even recognize our existence. That woman forgot about you the moment your exchange over the shoes was complete, and she likely will never think of you or care about you in any form for the rest of her life. You have to understand that guys like us are basically invisible to these women, and rightfully so when you really think about it.

Sorry about that. If it makes you feel any better (doubtful), I'm also a desperate, ugly, socially inept loser who can't get a woman to touch me with a 50-foot pole.

Good luck to you in your journey to find love and affection. I know it's hard finding motivation to keep going, but at least you have the freedom that comes with being single. Smoke a blunt. It always cheers me up, even if only for a short while.
    Holy shit...you and the OP sound just like the fukking Santa Barbara douche...both should be reported to the proper authorities...
    Points Awarded:

hotelis gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Do you go to UC Santa Barbara by any chance?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Penetrate you guys are depressing. There's plenty of fish in the sea.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-25-14 at 01:36 PM.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's with the avatar Zoom?

ProlificalD
    Update your status
    ProlificalD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny post, will read again after my next losing day