Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

What would you do in thia situation???

I went to celebrate Victoria Day here in Canada by going to the park to watch people put off fireworks. So i found myself a seat on a bench and watched the show. About 20 yards infront of me was a pack of 10 Arabs putting off these crackers. Suddenly one of them threw one on the grass instead of in the air. It then went off and shot directly in my area and missed my head by 1 metre. I started yelling at them and they yelled back saying they wish it hit me. Then i went across the street to use the pay phone and called the cops. The cops came and told me to go home and they will deal with them. A week goes by and this morning i am on my way to the bank when as im walking in a car passes by and i hear someone saying thats the guy thats the guy! The car stops and instead of going to bank i run into Pizza Pizza and go in the bathroom and no lie sat there for 40 minutes until finally walking out slowly. As im leaving i see these 2 guys standing and smoking outside and are probably waiting for me to leave the store. So i ask the pizza pizza worker if there os a back entrance because somebody is waiting for me infront. He says yes but no customers. So i bought a slice of cheese pizza and when he wasnt looking i booked it back to the bathroom for 2 hours. Finally i get out and nobody is infront anymore. I walk out of pizza pizza and sprint home. Should i switch banks because im scared to go back to this place? I cant risk running into them again. What would you do?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

change towns

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Really???

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Dude chill - it is all just a huge misunderstanding. This is what you do. Every time you go to your bank bring a a case of cold ones with you. When they scream "thats the guy!" you respond by saying "yeah I am the guy with the beer baby!". Also make sure you have a couple hot arab strippers with you as well every time you go to the bank until you see them again. The bigger the breast and the more slutty they are the better the outcome will be. After you thrown them a beer you want to make sure that they will be properly entertained while they enjoy the cold beverage, reason for the strippers. Then what you want to do is tell them - after everyone has had a couple cold brews - that you aint no hater and just cause u live in the western hemisphere dont mean you be hatin on sum dumb ass mo fo from the middle east You should be good at this point.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Be a fukkin man.
    Stop running. What are they gonna do to you in public? Hit you? Oh well.
    Tell them to leave you alone and stop causing problems.
    Dudes aren't gonna kill you over a firecracker.
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave THam12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Be a fukkin man.
    Stop running. What are they gonna do to you in public? Hit you? Oh well.
    Tell them to leave you alone and stop causing problems.
    Dudes aren't gonna kill you over a firecracker.
    Yea, muslims never kill over silly things. Never.

Sucks you live in Canada where you're legally allowed to carry a weapon but idiots in power won't issue your permits.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Seaweed don't take any shit from anyone

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Do what canadians do best, find an American and ask them to fight your fight for you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Lion4Life

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Let me ask you this weed, running and hiding for over two hours, how did that make you feel?
    What were your thoughts while hiding? Were you proud of yourself?

You had the courage to yell at those guys. Make a stand. You should've went down and got in their face.
    If they beat your ass, at least you stood up for yourself. Adrenaline is your friend.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Weeder won't be joining any football firms when he goes to Europe.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Just more proof that this "storyteller" is just a little bitch!!

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I went to celebrate Victoria Day here in Canada by going to the park to watch people put off fireworks. So i found myself a seat on a bench and watched the show. About 20 yards infront of me was a pack of 10 Arabs putting off these crackers. Suddenly one of them threw one on the grass instead of in the air. It then went off and shot directly in my area and missed my head by 1 metre. I started yelling at them and they yelled back saying they wish it hit me. Then i went across the street to use the pay phone and called the cops. The cops came and told me to go home and they will deal with them. A week goes by and this morning i am on my way to the bank when as im walking in a car passes by and i hear someone saying thats the guy thats the guy! The car stops and instead of going to bank i run into Pizza Pizza and go in the bathroom and no lie sat there for 40 minutes until finally walking out slowly. As im leaving i see these 2 guys standing and smoking outside and are probably waiting for me to leave the store. So i ask the pizza pizza worker if there os a back entrance because somebody is waiting for me infront. He says yes but no customers. So i bought a slice of cheese pizza and when he wasnt looking i booked it back to the bathroom for 2 hours. Finally i get out and nobody is infront anymore. I walk out of pizza pizza and sprint home. Should i switch banks because im scared to go back to this place? I cant risk running into them again. What would you do?
    Eat more pizza.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post

Pay phone? Was this in 1998 and you're just now remembering it?