Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Age? Im 35 and the last time I felt great was around 7 years ago when my daughter was born. Never the same after that.
    26...let myself go slowly but surely after high school.

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    26...let myself go slowly but surely after high school.
    Cuse time to do something about it. How much can u lose in 90 days?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    Cuse time to do something about it. How much can u lose in 90 days?
    If I put forth the effort, I think I could easily drop 15 pounds pretty quick. Mostly a beer belly at this point.

BIG

If I put forth the effort, I think I could easily drop 15 pounds pretty quick. Mostly a beer belly at this point.
    In90 days. If thats all u need ur good. Not worth doing the challenge im doing if thats it. 30 lbs pays $300. Im shooting for 60+ $600. Least il get is 50-59 $500. Should be able to get 60 though.

Cuse0323

In90 days. If thats all u need ur good. Not worth doing the challenge im doing if thats it. 30 lbs pays $300. Im shooting for 60+ $600. Least il get is 50-59 $500. Should be able to get 60 though.
    Yeah, hope you do man. 45 off would get me to where I really should be, but that's more than 90 days work...well mostly cause I'm lazy and not too bad yet. Kill it though man, hope you take off 60+. Keep us updated.

BIG

Yeah, hope you do man. 45 off would get me to where I really should be, but that's more than 90 days work...well mostly cause I'm lazy and not too bad yet. Kill it though man, hope you take off 60+. Keep us updated.
    Thanks man will definitely keep posted shit kicks june 9th. Anyone can join so anyOnes welcome its a gd incentive $$$$$

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Fat fukk checking in at 6'0 and 212 pounds

Goal is around the 200 mark, very attainable

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave peppermillrick 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BIG

Quote Originally Posted by peppermillrick View Post
    Lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Secret is cardio. Heart rate must be at set amount. Cardio should be around 45 minutes non-stop. Within reason though... don't want a heart attack here. But it can be done. It's all about "mental momentum" and the only enemy is yourself. I do cardio with my weight training and I burn about 1000 calories just on cardio alone. Have no clue on how many calories I burn during weight training.

BIG

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Secret is cardio. Heart rate must be at set amount. Cardio should be around 45 minutes non-stop. Within reason though... don't want a heart attack here. But it can be done. It's all about "mental momentum" and the only enemy is yourself. I do cardio with my weight training and I burn about 1000 calories just on cardio alone. Have no clue on how many calories I burn during weight training.
    Thanks for the info money...
    Il get there.

TheMoneyShot

Hey Big... this is just a simple meal... but I just wanted to show you how I do it. Took this photo moments ago.

Basically it's about 8 full egg whites and about 85g of a baked potato. Now... typically I keep my protein to carbs 2-1. You're supposed to keep your carbs 2-1 to your protein. But I'm trying to cut fast. I always eat around 30-35g of protein per meal. Extra protein is typically non-digestible for it's nutrients. Body can only digest around 35g of protein every hour and a half. That's why majority of body builders eat very small portions every hour and a half and almost 6-7 plates a day. You should add some lettuce, half a slice of tomato, and 1/4 slice of an apple to this dish. This is just one of the many I create daily....

If you need any advice... don't hesitate to ask. Be happy to help you out.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I miss the 4 hr chick thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, and RubberKettle

BIG

Hey Big... this is just a simple meal... but I just wanted to show you how I do it. Took this photo moments ago.

Basically it's about 8 full egg whites and about 85g of a baked potato. Now... typically I keep my protein to carbs 2-1. You're supposed to keep your carbs 2-1 to your protein. But I'm trying to cut fast. I always eat around 30-35g of protein per meal. Extra protein is typically non-digestible for it's nutrients. Body can only digest around 35g of protein every hour and a half. That's why majority of body builders eat very small portions every hour and a half and almost 6-7 plates a day. You should add some lettuce, half a slice of tomato, and 1/4 slice of an apple to this dish. This is just one of the many I create daily....

Nice Thanks money for the advice and yes il probably have few questions/suggestions down the road.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

also can buy microwaveable egg whites in bottle. Cheaper and quicker. Taste really good too

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Money, what are your stats at the moment and what are you aiming for?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Here's what yah do:

1. Get on Amazon and order a BodyMedia Fit Link: http://www.amazon.com/BodyMedia-Armb...=bodymedia+fit

2. The BodyMedia Fit interfaces perfect with MyFitnessPal. Use MyFitnessPal to keep track of your calories.

3. Eat whatever you want. Anything. Doesn't matter what you eat. Just eat fewer calories than what the BodyMedia Fit says you burn per day. It's quite accurate, and works really really well.

4. Move your body more. With the BodyMedia Fit, you start to learn that you don't burn as many calories in the gym or doing cardio as you think you do. You learn that you burn a chunk of calories just by moving - so start moving more. Walking is excellent for this. Parking further away at the grocery store, etc.

Simplest way ever to lose weight, without having to give up foods or abusing your body with tons of exercise.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Here's what yah do:

1. Get on Amazon and order a BodyMedia Fit Link: http://www.amazon.com/BodyMedia-Armb...=bodymedia+fit

2. The BodyMedia Fit interfaces perfect with MyFitnessPal. Use MyFitnessPal to keep track of your calories.

3. Eat whatever you want. Anything. Doesn't matter what you eat. Just eat fewer calories than what the BodyMedia Fit says you burn per day. It's quite accurate, and works really really well.

4. Move your body more. With the BodyMedia Fit, you start to learn that you don't burn as many calories in the gym or doing cardio as you think you do. You learn that you burn a chunk of calories just by moving - so start moving more. Walking is excellent for this. Parking further away at the grocery store, etc.

Simplest way ever to lose weight, without having to give up foods or abusing your body with tons of exercise.
    That's interesting. I will have to look more into that. Thanks chili for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    also can buy microwaveable egg whites in bottle. Cheaper and quicker. Taste really good too
    How is it cheaper? I mean... just by thinking about it... I don't see how it could be cheaper? I thought buying a carton of eggs and doing the process yourself would be cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Money, what are your stats at the moment and what are you aiming for?
    Well the photo on the left was when I weighed about 226 pounds. Mostly on my gut. The photo on the right I'm about 188 lbs. I'm really satisfied with being more cut. I feel more healthier. Sleep better. It's just a lot of abuse for your heart to keep aging and have a high body weight. I always liked having more strength... but... would you rather have more strength?? Or more speed? It's hard to have both. But I feel much better weighing less.

chilidog

That's interesting. I will have to look more into that. Thanks chili for the post.
    You don't need to wear it long - couple of weeks max, and you pretty much know what your maintenance is going to be. For me, 6'4", 190 lbs, it puts my maintenance around 3000 calories on non-gym days and 3800-4000 calories on gym days. The online calculators say my BMR is about 1900, which would give me an activity multiplier of about 1.7-1.8, which puts me in the 'very active' category. To me, I always thought I was sedentary, since I work at a computer all day, so I had always set my multiplier at 1.2. I tell you what man, cutting on 3000 calories is awesome. Energy levels are awesome, sleep is perfect, recovery is shorter than ever and my lifts in the gym are staying the same while on this cut.

For me, I'm beyond thrilled that the bodymedia fit showed me what my real maintenance is. I couldn't recommend it enough to anybody, whether you're cutting or bulking.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Who pays you to lose weight? I can shed 40lb in 2 months.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    sites like dietbet.com

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    You don't need to wear it long - couple of weeks max, and you pretty much know what your maintenance is going to be. For me, 6'4", 190 lbs, it puts my maintenance around 3000 calories on non-gym days and 3800-4000 calories on gym days. The online calculators say my BMR is about 1900, which would give me an activity multiplier of about 1.7-1.8, which puts me in the 'very active' category. To me, I always thought I was sedentary, since I work at a computer all day, so I had always set my multiplier at 1.2. I tell you what man, cutting on 3000 calories is awesome. Energy levels are awesome, sleep is perfect, recovery is shorter than ever and my lifts in the gym are staying the same while on this cut.

For me, I'm beyond thrilled that the bodymedia fit showed me what my real maintenance is. I couldn't recommend it enough to anybody, whether you're cutting or bulking.
    That's really cool! I'm going to look into it more. Thank you.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

I'm 6ft0in and during a 1 year study break between bachelor and masters put some 30 pounds. I then went from 212 to 174 in 3 months last spring. Vegan diet at home for 6 weeks and at the end of the diet I camped out 10 days in June near the Austrian Alps without bringing much food other than olive oil.

I didn't feel so much energy since I was 10. If you're an outdoor type dude just go out for 3-4 weeks and you'll shed twice as sweating in a gym or doing whatever else. It's good for the mind too.

GL.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

How is it cheaper? I mean... just by thinking about it... I don't see how it could be cheaper? I thought buying a carton of eggs and doing the process yourself would be cheaper?

Well the photo on the left was when I weighed about 226 pounds. Mostly on my gut. The photo on the right I'm about 188 lbs. I'm really satisfied with being more cut. I feel more healthier. Sleep better. It's just a lot of abuse for your heart to keep aging and have a high body weight. I always liked having more strength... but... would you rather have more strength?? Or more speed? It's hard to have both. But I feel much better weighing less.

Just seems to me that the jug of microwaveable lasts alot longer.
    I guess just seems cheaper. Not actually positive it is. But I can make a jug last Much longer lol

BIG

Great input fellas. Money congrads on the results man.

BIG

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    Jose u would need to inbox me dont think we can post links on here. Damn man 40 lbs is $400 if ur still down that much in 90 days u said 2mo. Lol im shooting for 60+ $600 and u can do it again afyer that so if I lose 20 every 3mo after that its $200 every 3 mo.

Nice payday for doing what i should be doing anyways.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Very simple solution is to eat as much meat as you can and avoid carb foods like bread, pasta etc.

not necessarily atkins but close it as the more meat intake = more full you will feel

sergiudec

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Very simple solution is to eat as much meat as you can and avoid carb foods like bread, pasta etc.

not necessarily atkins but close it as the more meat intake = more full you will feel
    Sensation of being "full" when consuming meat has to do with the fact that it's digested slowly. It's a combination of fullness and bloat. Works none the less. However the only class of nutrients which makes you feel full without the calories - which is the key if you wanna lose weight - is DIETARY FIBER. Google it.

However in the US I would always avoid conventional meat/eggs/dairy anyway. Most of it is oversaturated with antibiotics and derived from mass-fed glyphosate laden GMO carcinogenic feed.

Eat only meat derived from grass-fed beef or otherwise organic dairy/egg/poultry. Tastes way better and it has the nutrients, lower fat content and it's sustainable. Prices can be lower than you think.

TheMoneyShot

Great input fellas. Money congrads on the results man.
    Thanks Big. Much appreciated pal. I wish you the best of luck. You'll get where you need to be! Just focus!

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post

The pasta and bread part I totally agree with you on. You do need little carbs that are filling though. My secret is plain oatmeal in the morning just a tad over 1/2 cup. Baked potatoes all day each meal about 85g weight size. I stay away from all fatty foods. Whatever the chicken breast has on it for fat... is basically all I consume all day. Meat fatty foods make me so effing hungry. Throws my diet off. I love meat though... don't get me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post

Sensation of being "full" when consuming meat has to do with the fact that it's digested slowly. It's a combination of fullness and bloat. Works none the less. However the only class of nutrients which makes you feel full without the calories - which is the key if you wanna lose weight - is DIETARY FIBER. Google it.

However in the US I would always avoid conventional meat/eggs/dairy anyway. Most of it is oversaturated with antibiotics and derived from mass-fed glyphosate laden GMO carcinogenic feed.

Eat only meat derived from grass-fed beef or otherwise organic dairy/egg/poultry. Tastes way better and it has the nutrients, lower fat content and it's sustainable. Prices can be lower than you think.
    100% correct on the fiber. When I eat my protein and carbs... I just load the plate up with lettuce, tomatoes, and small slice of an apple for sugars. So if you guys are still hungry while dieting... I suggest during your meals... load up on the vegetables. I know it sucks... but you gotta do it. So you don't keep craving food every 30 minutes. Fill that stomach up with good stuff!

Cuse0323

Weight loss gurus, is it fathomable to lose a substantial amount of weight while still drinking daily?

sergiudec

Weight loss gurus, is it fathomable to lose a substantial amount of weight while still drinking daily?

Cuse0323

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

40 is the new 30.

BIG

Ok boys this shit kicked off today. June 9th 90 day weight loss challenge. I weighed in at 460lbs.here are a few before pics. I am going for 60+ and $600.

Before Front.jpg
    Before Side.jpg

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Ok boys this shit kicked off today. June 9th 90 day weight loss challenge. I weighed in at 460lbs.here are a few before pics. I am going for 60+ and $600.

Before Front.jpg
    Before Side.jpg
    Awesome Big. Good luck with it and I hope that sometime in the future we will hear name calling like "Skinny Pricks" and "Fit Fairies" as often as we hear Fat Fukks. We need equal opportunity harassment in this great nation of ours.

First 12345 Last