tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Jezebel in the flesh

We have been having a beautiful string of days here in the bayou state. So recently I was taking out the trash, it was filled with exciting commodities such as expired milk and molded bread, and I came across a beautiful woman, blonde hair and blue eyes with symmetrical features and astonishing legs. So I approached her with all attention to start small talk and with the sole intention to develop the conversation back to a more comfortable location with alcohol and a luxurious water bed. I should have taken as a sign, that everything in my life was about to swing against me, when upon my hello, she not only refused to gaze upon me at all but continued on her path as if I was non existent. I pressed my luck however and said hello again. You would have thought I was masturbating in front of her face. She reacted by telling me that she was busy and did not feel like talking. I could not believe the blatant disrespect and lack of civility she showed me. My day just went sour after that. I found out that I was low on beer and had to drive two miles to the grocery store and buy more Budweiser. Then later that day I ran out of toilet paper and had to use tissues. To top it all off I sat down to watch television and my remote control was not in its usual spot, on the arm rest of my chair, and I had to get up and retrieve the remote from the coffee table. Can things get any worse. Oh my friend it can get much worse. Hell is a place where bad people go when they die. It is a place full of eternal darkness and bright scorching fire. Littered with garden snakes and lionfish, it consistently has horrendous weather and the infrastructure looks as that from Sodom and Gomorrah. I have not been able to get such a place off my mind. Luckily Lucifer just lost an election, last one occurred around a thousand years ago, and it appears Jezebel has won the election. Some say this will turn hell into a hore house. It could be the case I am not sure. However I wonder if the girl that crossed my path on the way to the garbage compactor was Jezebel in the flesh. Thoughts?
    Last edited by tiger_bait; 05-22-14 at 05:01 PM.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1851

pass whatever your smoking this way bro

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_bait View Post
    So I approached her with all attention to start small talk and with the sole intention to develop the conversation back to a more comfortable location with alcohol and a luxurious water bed.
    Doesn't sound like Jezebel sounds like she knew exactly what u were up to and wanted no part of it

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Fukin idiot

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Fukin idiot
    Now you know how we feel every time you post

tiger_bait