pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjFb3z6nSCE
    Last edited by pronk; 05-22-14 at 10:24 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kermit

The Asians are why we as sellers now get racked for 10% on our shipping fees.

6thtime
    6thtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Informative video Pronk/Kermit.
    Thanks for posting.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

This is one of several reasons why we no longer ship internationally... Too many scammers out there..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Sold an Evolis Dualys 3 on Ebay 2 years ago to someone in Toronto. I'm sure you guys know what this printer can do. If you don't... google it. Anyways... dude received it... didn't hear from the guy for 42 days. This is back when Ebay had a policy that... if you aren't satisfied with an item... you may dispute it at anytime within the 45 day rule.

Got an email from Ebay. It said you must respond within 5 days of the reception of the letter. I typically don't check my email often. Luckily I did. The guy was trying the old "45 day scam" with Ebay. The item was perfect. Brand new etc. Basically, if I didn't respond to the email... Ebay refunds his payment to me automatically. And he gets to keep the Evolis Dualys 3... FOR FREE. I would of never received the item back. No way to track him down. I'm in a different country.... naturally.

I responded to the email. And Ebay waited on his return email... He never sent ebay the return email. He was just playing a game. Case closed. Hope this helps you out when you sell expensive items to other countries.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That's why I do craigslist. Free, no fees, they come to you and pay in cash. Made $255 this weekend.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    That's why I do craigslist. Free, no fees, they come to you and pay in cash. Made $255 this weekend.
    ive sold extra siding (special order-no returns) on CL and it was gone within 4 hours....yea, thousands of $'s made there. sold a windshield from a Harley I found cleaning a house out..(was for sale for 2 years-kept relisting it).guy called to buy it from 50 miles away. turned out to be my neighbor from 37 years ago. small world....

plus ebay was recenty hacked....f'them.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    wrong video Kermit, try again!

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    wrong video Kermit, try again!
    I copied and pasted the original link that you had in your post. YOU posted the wrong link. I was being friendly and making it visible for you since you can't seem to figure out how to post Youtube videos.

Here is the new link that you just edited in your initial post..

Kermit

^This is an old trick that people have been doing for years to their friends and enemies via Craigslist. Hell, back in the day we used to go to the store and take the forms out of magazines and send Playgirl magazine subscriptions to our male friends and people we didn't like.

If I would ever do anything like this, I sure in the Hell would never make a video showing what I did. If someone did this to me, I could get the same(or even worse) revenge to them. I would imagine that you could probably get sued over something like this.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    ive sold extra siding (special order-no returns) on CL and it was gone within 4 hours....yea, thousands of $'s made there. sold a windshield from a Harley I found cleaning a house out..(was for sale for 2 years-kept relisting it).guy called to buy it from 50 miles away. turned out to be my neighbor from 37 years ago. small world....

plus ebay was recenty hacked....f'them.
    Had a guy dicker me down on a push mower I sold him. He brings it back. What kind of moron brings back a $30 mower? I didn't have the mower fixed right and resold for $45. Made out better. Another guy wanted to bring back another mower because it leaked oil. I said it will cost you 10 cents for an o ring! Kids.