zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

just got busted wearing shoe lifts at the club

Just got back from the club with only one shoe. Some asshole stepped on the back of my shoe and it flew off and it had a shoe lift in. I saw the shoe lift pop out so i panicked and jsut kept walking and hobbled out the club with one shoe on and jumped into into a taxi. Luckily most people are drunk but someone had to see the shoe and say wtf was that thing in the shoe? I literally can never go back to that club for a very very long time. My friends didnt see either as i left as soon as i lost my shoe. It was so dark in there i was in panic mode once i saw the lift come out. I thought fukk this and just left. Literally if anyone finds out, i will have to move town and maybe change my name. My reputation is tarnished.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Tom cruise and stallone wear them too

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Real or not..fukkin funny

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

sounds like the cinderella story

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    Just got back from the club with only one shoe. Some asshole stepped on the back of my shoe and it flew off and it had a shoe lift in. I saw the shoe lift pop out so i panicked and jsut kept walking and hobbled out the club with one shoe on and jumped into into a taxi. Luckily most people are drunk but someone had to see the shoe and say wtf was that thing in the shoe? I literally can never go back to that club for a very very long time. My friends didnt see either as i left as soon as i lost my shoe. It was so dark in there i was in panic mode once i saw the lift come out. I thought fukk this and just left. Literally if anyone finds out, i will have to move town and maybe change my name. My reputation is tarnished.
    You must feel like a heel...

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cheer up, OP.

At least you don't hate yourself as much as I hate myself. You went out and tried to have a good time, so you get some credit from me for that.

I spent my Friday night passed out on the couch (FELL ASLEEP BEFORE MIDNIGHT! ) after smoking only a couple of blunts. This falling asleep early on the couch thing has been happening far too often lately.

Fukk.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Instead of leaving town just GROW

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by zooom View Post
    Don't worry...guys will still hit on you

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Real or not..fukkin funny
    Real it's sad, not its funny

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    You must feel like a heel...
    Be nice ! Have you no sole?