Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Have You Ever Had A Mid Life Crisis?

How old? What was it like? I feel like Russian Rocket might have had one. I hope he's ok, he was a good guy deep down even though he hated me.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Am I a good guy deep down even though I hate you?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Is this the new or old Seaweed?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Am I a good guy deep down even though I hate you?
    I love my enemies. I love everybody.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Is this the new or old Seaweed?
    Gummo, when you got money rolling in, mortgage paid off, you got plenty of time to think. I'll never forget my trip to Atlantic City in 1999, I met a guy name Franz or something like that, he had orange hair and always wore a Vince Lombardi hat. He told me if I had any spare change to lend him, we were standing by a Mcdonalds around 6am. I reached into my pouch and that's all I remember. I woke up around 1 hour later with severe pain in my head. Pouch was there but everything was empty. Never been back since. Franz is probably around 50ish now.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Gummo, when you got money rolling in, mortgage paid off, you got plenty of time to think. I'll never forget my trip to Atlantic City in 1999, I met a guy name Franz or something like that, he had orange hair and always wore a Vince Lombardi hat. He told me if I had any spare change to lend him, we were standing by a Mcdonalds around 6am. I reached into my pouch and that's all I remember. I woke up around 1 hour later with severe pain in my head. Pouch was there but everything was empty. Never been back since. Franz is probably around 50ish now.
    Probably a Cheese Head. I know for a fact you can't trust those guys.

Glad you made it out alive.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I love my enemies. I love everybody.
    You're a weird fukk. But then again so am I so I shouldn't be judging you, or at least not about that.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Must be rough in Leaf nation another collapse by the Leafs and Raptors losing but they would have been swept by the Heat don't worry buddy the Argos should do well.
    Last edited by ArchieBunker; 05-15-14 at 04:40 AM.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

You think Franz guy you got to know is knocking other men out and screwing them in the can still today?

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5590

The crisis you speak of Weeder is really an internal dialogue we have with ourselves that takes place out of sight and within the chaotic confines of the theater of the mind. As we reach these milestones, or what are really life's mile markers, they indicate nothing more than how long we've been alive but only we know if we have truly lived. With age comes wisdom but also a frightening reality that our regrets may indeed outweigh our accomplishments. This is the midlife crisis you speak of and it is up to us whether we can muster the strength and fortitude to resolve our failures or continue to repeat them.

I need a cocktail to forget about this for another day. And so it goes...

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Yes, I often felt that Carib took advantage of swinging Johnson over the years and used him to gain players trust. I almost had a nervous breakdown because of how frustrated it made me.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Orale guey
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave TheLock 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

time for a sex change and see how the other half lives shitweed...you 'll be perfect...

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

No worries

I heard it tightens back up after 3 or 4 decades. You will be walking normal in no time!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

No ... Probably won't live long enough to make it there.