Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Yesterday I went to the Royals Game and I met a Super Hero

Muchacho de Hierro (Iron Boy) vs Cucaracha (Cockroach) (poor guy got abused all day )

Yep...this kid was nails suffering from Leukemia....in my spare time I donate time with Wounded Warrior Project, but the word got out from the Make-a-Wish folks through Twitter to support this young kid with Leukemia at our Army Post as he chased the even villain throughout the city....and eventually he ended up at the Royals game...kid was awesome and the people, fans, and players were even better. Ace Ventura and James Shields were incredible with the kid...goes to show when you hear all the craziness going on with athletes, there are still good stories out there:

http://www.kansascity.com/2014/05/16...s-spirits.html
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Muchacho de Hierro (Iron Boy) vs Cucaracha (Cockroach) (poor guy got abused all day )

Yep...this kid was nails suffering from Leukemia....in my spare time I donate time with Wounded Warrior Project, but the word got out from the Make-a-Wish folks through Twitter to support this young kid with Leukemia at our Army Post as he chased the even villain throughout the city....and eventually he ended up at the Royals game...kid was awesome and the people, fans, and players were even better. Ace Ventura and James Shields were incredible with the kid...goes to show when you hear all the craziness going on with athletes, there are still good stories out there:

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I give that guy dressing up like a Cockroach a lot of props Dude ran his ass off all day I'll never complain about putting a wheelchair ramp on someone's home for a few hours after the ribbing that poor guy was taking

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742