stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

I guess that thread about that particular poster...............

Got deleted.

I guess that Eddy guy really does move and shake

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Probably for the best. That thread turned into nothing but a bash fest.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

no pretty sure it was my entrance

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Probably for the best. That thread turned into nothing but a bash fest.
    yeah

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

That's unfortunate. I penned some classics in that thread. This is a sad day for SBR.

Even this pirate thinks so ===>

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    That's unfortunate. I penned some classics in that thread. This is a sad day for SBR.

Even this pirate thinks so ===>
    are you the mod that got sand in your vagina a month ago when I was talking about shari and threatened to ban me for life lol?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    are you the mod that got sand in your vagina a month ago when I was talking about shari and threatened to ban me for life lol?
    Well there's only one Eddy Munny, so if you didn't correspond with that handle, then no.

I'm not familiar with that situation.

brooks85

Well there's only one Eddy Munny, so if you didn't correspond with that handle, then no.

I'm not familiar with that situation.
    I'm sure I'd get the same response from every mod.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Eddy Munny

What are you talking about? I've owned every situation I've been involved with, to excess some would say. Why would I be coy about this?

I don't have any ghosts. Who threatened to ban you?

brooks85

What are you talking about? I've owned every situation I've been involved with, to excess some would say. Why would I be coy about this?

I don't have any ghosts. Who threatened to ban you?

Not sure, ban came from SBR Staff and shari says it wasn't her. It was funny too because he banned me for a day for saying things I've already said to her multiple times and she has replied too. So it was someone who has a hardon for her and got upset. Then by email he threatened to ban me for life after I used logic on him/her repeatedly because he/she had no grounds to ban me in the first place so their final email was what they thought would be the ultimate threat, a "lifetime ban" lol

Eddy Munny

Dunno, wasn't me. If it was me, not only would I not deny it, I'd probably make a spectacle of it and get waves of outrage from SBR members that I would just toy around with for a few days like I did with L-Kid.

brooks85

Dunno, wasn't me. If it was me, not only would I not deny it, I'd probably make a spectacle of it and get waves of outrage from SBR members that I would just toy around with for a few days like I did with L-Kid.

Yeah that's why I figured it was you, I don't pay attention to most of the social crap around here but I saw some post of yours

My track record speaks for itself. If you don't believe I'm a Mod yet, you do so at your own risk. Shari's the homegirl, I'm not worried about it. You might be though.

The funny thing is, I'm getting paid right now for this little pissing contest. And you?

Welcome to the New Order kid.

First thing that came to my mind is how pathetic you sound and then I thought you must be the hypocrite mod that banned me but guess not. At least you're getting paid though right chump?

Eddy Munny

Ok... anything else?

brooks85

Nope, you can run along now; keep earning and burning

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are silencing the Nutterfingers talk, nothing to do with that poster at all.

Eddy Munny

Nutterfingers has a following that borders on cult status. His record is up to 29-0. You have to practice TM to reach him. He dwells in the 4th dimension.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Nash, why? For fukks sake would you open the door.
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave JMon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Relax Jmon...... I'm just visiting. I won't steal the show like I'm fully capable of at a moment's notice. I absolutely owned the L'kid's response thread and everyone knows it.

I don't have the time or the inclination to start that shit all up again. It should be fairly obvious, considering I didn't take the bait with Brooks85.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Lost my head for a moment, when I found my head I was like "WTF did I do"

Eddy Munny

I assemble the soul's of the banned and offer them up as a sacrifice to the gods of Eden. More will fall by the wayside and dissolve into the ether, fermenting the stew that strengthens our fathers, granting me the iron will and mental fortitude to forge the New Order with brute force. One by one, the purveyors of disorder and dissent will succumb to the blinding light which will serve as a guidepost for the great awakening and steer the Advance of the Unseen Swarm to it's final destination.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Why does L-Kid still show a pt balance? When someone gets banned, there pts are zeroed out with the notation type labeled as "Refund."

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I assemble the soul's of the banned and offer them up as a sacrifice to the gods of Eden. More will fall by the wayside and dissolve into the ether, fermenting the stew that strengthens our fathers, granting me the iron will and mental fortitude to forge the New Order with brute force. One by one, the purveyors of disorder and dissent will succumb to the blinding light which will serve as a guidepost for the great awakening and steer the Advance of the Unseen Swarm to it's final destination.
    that post confused me. Thats deep bruh.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Thats deep bruh.
    more like: peaking on his meds....

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    that post confused me. Thats deep bruh.
    fwiw

I stopped reading after the first four words.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post

cecil127

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    fwiw

I stopped reading after the first four words.
    ditto...as will 87% of sbr.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    ditto...as will 87% of sbr.
    ......Says my #1 fan/stalker.

For those of you who haven't met Cecil..... First off, consider yourselves lucky. Secondly, this guy has been my shadow ever since I appeared in one of his threads. The adversarial discourse triggered some kind of endorphin release in his brain and now I'm the object of his affection. Don't get me wrong, everyone has their spats with other members from time to time, but they usually move along and life continues.

Well for Cecil, life couldn't continue without me as a major part of it. I don't know what I said, and I won't speculate on Cecil's sexual orientation, but this man developed a profound crush on me that leaves him smitten to this day.

He exhaustively read all my back posts like it was the Lord of the Fukkin' Rings trilogy.... I know this because he would routinely bring up things that I hadn't ever mentioned to him. He thought it was a clever tactic, I thought it was a touch creepy. If this guy had access to my journals, he'd devour them too. Hell, he'd probably try on my underwear if he could. This man ain't right.

I have zero problems with people that offer a compliment and so forth. I think we all get a little warm, fuzzy feeling when we first spot a "post nomination" at the bottom of our submissions. But with Cecil, there's a darker twist to the subtext. He's kinda like Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy. The more I'd like to leave him in the dust, the more desperate and perseverant he becomes.

I've actually tried the "silent treatment" with him, which is pretty hard for a guy like me to do, but to no avail. He likes to needle me, as he did here in this thread, much the same way an emotionally immature schoolboy might tease a girl he fancies. His words suggest that I'm invisible to him, but his actions tell me that if given half a chance, he'd lace my morning Joe with a dash of Rohypnol, and drag me into the stables to do god knows what with my unconscious body.

It probably doesn't help matters that I'm a moderator now.... I think it just fuels his infatuation even more. Does anybody know what I should do with this guy? I'm reaching out for help SBR. I guess I could just ban him, but that might be overkill and the ponies forum needs him. He's not particularly bright or anything, but the pony section benefits from any traffic they receive.

Running out of answers,
    Eddy Munny

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

......Says my #1 fan/stalker.

For those of you who haven't met Cecil..... First off, consider yourselves lucky. Secondly, this guy has been my shadow ever since I appeared in one of his threads. The adversarial discourse triggered some kind of endorphin release in his brain and now I'm the object of his affection. Don't get me wrong, everyone has their spats with other members from time to time, but they usually move along and life continues.

Well for Cecil, life couldn't continue without me as a major part of it. I don't know what I said, and I won't speculate on Cecil's sexual orientation, but this man developed a profound crush on me that leaves him smitten to this day.

He exhaustively read all my back posts like it was the Lord of the Fukkin' Rings trilogy.... I know this because he would routinely bring up things that I hadn't ever mentioned to him. He thought it was a clever tactic, I thought it was a touch creepy. If this guy had access to my journals, he'd devour them too. Hell, he'd probably try on my underwear if he could. This man ain't right.

I have zero problems with people that offer a compliment and so forth. I think we all get a little warm, fuzzy feeling when we first spot a "post nomination" at the bottom of our submissions. But with Cecil, there's a darker twist to the subtext. He's kinda like Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy. The more I'd like to leave him in the dust, the more desperate and perseverant he becomes.

I've actually tried the "silent treatment" with him, which is pretty hard for a guy like me to do, but to no avail. He likes to needle me, as he did here in this thread, much the same way an emotionally immature schoolboy might tease a girl he fancies. His words suggest that I'm invisible to him, but his actions tell me that if given half a chance, he'd lace my morning Joe with a dash of Rohypnol, and drag me into the stables to do god knows what with my unconscious body.

It probably doesn't help matters that I'm a moderator now.... I think it just fuels his infatuation even more. Does anybody know what I should do with this guy? I'm reaching out for help SBR. I guess I could just ban him, but that might be overkill and the ponies forum needs him. He's not particularly bright or anything, but the pony section benefits from any traffic they receive.

Running out of answers,
    Eddy Munny
    Losing your touch, Eddy. This is not good enough.
    Please read it again, look where you have gone wrong and come back stronger.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Losing your touch, Eddy. This is not good enough.
    Please read it again, look where you have gone wrong and come back stronger.
    You're right.... I should have capitalized ALL the letters in my name. I though about it, believe me I did. But in the end, I figured even narcissism should have it's limits.

Where you went wrong is blowing you load halfway through reading my post. You can't possibly see the other half with your splooge running down the monitor.

cecil127

goin to the "you love me" well with onemoregoal (yaaawn)...see a pattern? hopefully youll latch on to another poster you sofa king want to be....

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    goin to the "you love me" well with onemoregoal (yaaawn)...see a pattern? hopefully youll latch on to another poster you sofa king want to be....
    Is this your official rebuttal? You didn't deny a single word of it. So we can agree on the twisted dynamics of your obsession? I at least admire your honesty.

Speaking of "latching on," you can release my nutsack any day now. They weren't meant to carry that heavy a load.