BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

ESPN, what a fukkin joke this company is.....Michael Sam #1 in the daily top 10

This is an absolute disgrace and a total fukkin joke.

All this time all ESPN did was talk about wanting to treat a peter-puffer equally in sports. Not singling him out.

Ok, fine.
    You want to sukk some cokk and play in the NFL, I have no issues with it.

BUT WHAT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH, is ppl going out of their way to try and ram it down our throats.

Kids watch ESPN.

There is no reason to highlight this guy sukkin his boyfriends face as the #1 top play of the day.

Are you fukkin serious??

These fukkin jerkoffs at ESPN couldn't be anymore hypocritical.
    This is why I never watch this fukkin channel anymore.

That and the fact they have to hire a bunch of monkeys on there because of quotas talking about racial shit all the time.
    I want to meet Stephen A. Smith just so I can punch him in his fukkin mouth.
    Biggest racist on the planet always talking shit and gets the "Im black, I can say it" pass that America issues to everyone other than white ppl now.

Highlighting a guy hugging and kissing his fukkin boyfriend as the #1 play of the day?
    Is this really fukkin necessary??? Who would want their 8 year old son or daughter getting home from a little league game, turning on sportscenter to see how their favorite baseball players did in the games, and being forced to watch shit like this?

Jesus Christ.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave BennyBigNuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

retard gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 12 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: saints7011, TakingVegasMoney, retard, Mr KLC, bruins35, TheMoneyShot, greenhippo, MUHerd37, Eejit, paco, EmpireMaker, and RubberKettle

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Stop watching ESPN if you don't like it. I have two young kids and they know what homosexuals are. Why are your kids watching the NFL draft? Mine were watching SpongeBob.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

sickening.

i can handle manziel coverage cause kid was a college marvel.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

yeh we no play dem batty business deh. Michael Sam a batty boi but we no need fi him an anotha man a suk out each otha tung.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Stop watching ESPN if you don't like it. I have two young kids and they know what homosexuals are. Why are your kids watching the NFL draft? Mine were watching SpongeBob.
    I dont even have kids you stupid fukk.

Leave it to you to make the dumbfuk of the thread post.
    Nothing new.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

And to think people actually pay these people their money(cable, sat etc)...If you pay for tv you are supporting this garbage. Nothing against gays either, but I'm not gay so the lib media agenda doesn't appeal to me at all.

BennyBigNuts

This fairy is already crying about how "I should have been drafted in the first 3 rounds". "The Rams know what the hell they are doing".
    When do players who get drafted every say shit like this?? ALMOST NEVER.

The rare occasion a guy gets butthurt going way deeper than projected he may say he will make the teams who passed up on him pay. But this bitch is whining like he's a top 10 pick who got hated on.
    He was a projected mid to late round pick.
    His plan the whole time was to cry either whether he got picked at the end by some team who wanted the attention, or if he went undrafted at all he woulda cried discrimination.
    When the Rams cut him, it will be a conspiracy also.
    Whole thing is a joke.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 05-11-14 at 02:27 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cuse0323

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I dont even have kids you stupid fukk.

Leave it to you to make the dumbfuk of the thread post.
    Nothing new.
    If you don't have kids then why are you worried about 8 year olds watching the NFL draft?

BennyBigNuts

If you don't have kids then why are you worried about 8 year olds watching the NFL draft?
    Just shut your fukkin flame hole for once.
    You continue to be the most worthless poster on here.
    Instead of spending your whole fukkin life on here posting, go take care of your fukkin kids dikkbag.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Did you even read the post he made?? This kissing thing does not to be on daily top 10 plays of the day. If young kids watch the draft or not, it doesn't matter -- the lighting of the day does not need to be Michael Sam making out with his bf.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11857

its a good story but def not #1 material.

maybe low in top 10.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    Did you even read the post he made?? This kissing thing does not to be on daily top 10 plays of the day. If young kids watch the draft or not, it doesn't matter -- the lighting of the day does not need to be Michael Sam making out with his bf.
    Pavy is just a fat 400 pound slob who says the dumbest shit possible in every thread to get attention.
    He gets off being the dumbfukk

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Being gay is against the Bible for what that's worth

Big Benny I'm watching baseball and just finished watching the Nadal in Madrid

I don't get caught up and all that stuff
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Benny you fukking nailed it. Showing a man kissing another man as the top SPORTS play of the day is the lowest level ESPN has sunk to. Which is saying a lot considering the Sterling fiasco just happened.

Network is an embarrassment. Guys like Dan Patrick were smart to jump ship.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave ChiLLx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Just shut your fukkin flame hole for once.
    You continue to be the most worthless poster on here.
    Instead of spending your whole fukkin life on here posting, go take care of your fukkin kids dikkbag.
    My kids are well taken care off. They are watching a movie right now. Are you giving advice on how to raise kids now since you don't have any?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Benny you fukking nailed it. Showing a man kissing another man as the top SPORTS play of the day is the lowest level ESPN has sunk to. Which is saying a lot considering the Sterling fiasco just happened.

Network is an embarrassment. Guys like Dan Patrick were smart to jump ship.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Pavy is just a fat 400 pound slob who says the dumbest shit possible in every thread to get attention.
    He gets off being the dumbfukk
    I am 220, 6'-2", bench press 225lbs, can run 40 yard dash in 50 seconds, and I climbed the stairs 50 stories up in 12 min last week.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I am 220, 6'-2", bench press 225lbs, can run 40 yard dash in 50 seconds

BennyBigNuts

Lol how does this get Salooned?
    Fkn jerkoffs

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lmfao. Everyone's a badass online.....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

This is why I never watch this fukkin channel anymore.
    How do you know all this stuff about Espn when you dont watch it?

PS - Stop acting like you give a damn about the kids. Alot worse shit on being shown on TV than this.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 05-11-14 at 07:32 PM.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    How do you know all this stuff about Espn when you dont watch it?

PS - Stop acting like you give a damn about the kids. Alot worse shit on being shown on TV than this.
    It's on every Tv just about everywhere you go genius.
    Especially in Vegas.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Gonna do all I can do, stop watching and not go to their website. Not that it matters but what else can you do.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

CNN was unstoppable until there were other options. Now they are at the bottom of the totem pole with national news stations. There are plenty of other sports stations I can watch. If they push an agenda like ESPN does, then I'll just get my news from the internet. This is just pure blatant agenda pushing. ESPN was even doing a story on them showing all of this this morning, and having people tell them how "brave" they are for doing it. I watch sports stations for just that, sports. Leave the social issues to the other "news" and entertainment channels.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

For those of you who are interested in boycotting ESPN:

https://www.facebook.com/espnisforsp...liticalagendas

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

The rare occasion a guy gets butthurt going way deeper than projected he may say he will make the teams who passed up on him pay.
    You can't hurt Michael Sam's butt by going way deeper, my friend.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts, and showtiime

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

You'd think someone who's very much pro-gay like Pavy would be right in line with this thread. If Pavy is like me, someone who thinks gay and lesbians are exactly equal to straight people, and they fukkin are, shouldn't he be outraged some clown is using it for attention? This hack is using his sexuality for attention because his natural skill set can't do it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    This hack is using his sexuality for attention because his natural skill set can't do it.
    I was under the impression that he wasn't even going to get drafted because of his skill set.

If a guy is mediocre to begin with, why would you even risk signing him when you know he could use his sexual preference to come back to haunt you in the future?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    You'd think someone who's very much pro-gay like Pavy would be right in line with this thread. If Pavy is like me, someone who thinks gay and lesbians are exactly equal to straight people, and they fukkin are, shouldn't he be outraged some clown is using it for attention? This hack is using his sexuality for attention because his natural skill set can't do it.
    Hilarious that he thinks he should have been taken in the first three rounds. He's a delusion attention whore...the closet gays that are inevitable throughout the NFL go about their business and do their job. I think he cares more about the spotlight and talking a big game than actually playing the game.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

What I hate about ESPN is there were 256 draft picks and they only want to talk about Michasel Sam because he takes a dick in the ass.

Seriously, that's the only reason they talk about him. Not because he's a good player, decent human being, or anything else. It's because he likes sucking rooster and taking dicks in the ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

Kermit

ESPN is just like Maury Povich. They both like to parade around people who are different and try to convince you that everything is perfectly ok, but they know what their hidden agenda really is.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    ESPN is just like Maury Povich. They both like to parade around people who are different and try to convince you that everything is perfectly ok, but they know what their hidden agenda really is.
    Very true,they think were blind to it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Very true,they think were blind to it.
    It just isn't necessary. I don't care if some NFL player likes schlong or not. ESPN just wants to inform everyone over and over that he's gay so the viewers wonder what's going on in the Locker room, or you keep your eyes focused on him when he's tackling another player to see if he's going for balls that are not part of the game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Kermit

If Tom Brady likes Gisele to wear a strap on and give him the old heave-ho when they are getting it on, should ESPN report that too?

If a guy can play the fukking game, who cares what he enjoys sexually?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    What I hate about ESPN is there were 256 draft picks and they only want to talk about Michasel Sam because he takes a dick in the ass.

Seriously, that's the only reason they talk about him. Not because he's a good player, decent human being, or anything else. It's because he likes sucking rooster and taking dicks in the ass.
    Yeah, would like to have heard some things about the late round picks. Only reason I was watching was to hear some info on the Raiders picks since they had three in the 7th. Nothing about Jonathan Dowling, real talented kid who started at Florida transferred to WKU because he had off the field issues and attitude problems. Cake celebrations of a 7th rounder more important than football, I suppose.

12 Last