Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Did Sam really need to go all French kiss

On Aaron Rogers, I'll take heat for this, but it was tough to watch on sportscenter over and over as I was eating my breakfast....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

haha espn is loving it. they are TMZ now.

I bet that white boy gets pounded hard.

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

I would have to say it was a bit excessive….including the gay pride like parade at the random bar nowhere even near where Michael Sam lives or went to school or has any affiliation……how does ESPN find these things??? Did you think those fukkin gays sat there for 3 days straight with those liberal clothes on or like they knew he wouldn't get drafted till late as fukk.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by zacher View Post
    I would have to say it was a bit excessive….including the gay pride like parade at the random bar nowhere even near where Michael Sam lives or went to school or has any affiliation……how does ESPN find these things??? Did you think those fukkin gays sat there for 3 days straight with those liberal clothes on or like they knew he wouldn't get drafted till late as fukk.
    Forgot they did that bar thing...literally no point for that, that I can fathom.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

A little too much....espn is eating this shit up, grossed me out....gL tryin to make the team, which I doubt he will.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

How about the cake kiss

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    haha espn is loving it. they are TMZ now.

I bet that white boy gets pounded hard.
    The TMZ effect is why I don't watch Sportscenter, or any of their other news shows anymore. Totally agenda ridden.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Seriously though, how great would it have been if they got so turned on, completely forgetting about the cameras, and Michael Sam whipped it out and started penetrating the miniature white guy?

Imagine him blowing his load in the little twinks' butt, and then Trey Wingo and Mel Kiper having to comment afterwards?

"Uh, Michael is showing more passion today than he did at the combine. This kind of animalistic fervor could have gotten him drafted in a higher round, Trey."

(commercial break!!!)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime, and Swinging Johnson

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

only thing missing was the

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

The weird thing is where was sam's family he supposedly has 7 brothers and sisters. Usually when they do those in house videos with the player getting drafted you get a MILLION people at those things. I didn't see one black person there that's kind of messed up that none of his family members was there to support him on one of the biggest days of his life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no comment

God Bless them all

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Seriously though, how great would it have been if they got so turned on, completely forgetting about the cameras, and Michael Sam whipped it out and started penetrating the miniature white guy?

Imagine him blowing his load in the little twinks' butt, and then Trey Wingo and Mel Kiper having to comment afterwards?

"Uh, Michael is showing more passion today than he did at the combine. This kind of animalistic fervor could have gotten him drafted in a higher round, Trey."

(commercial break!!!)
    Look at that agility! Look at the stamina! Sam will be giving some STIFF competition when trying out for the Rams job! He better watch that mouth, once he gets on the field though. He looks like he's capable of giving some of those other players a tongue lashing! Well, Mel, one thing is for sure. There will never be too many men on the field. That's true Trey, but I'm wondering if they will allow Michael to relax, and have a cigarette after every qb sack.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Giant

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I noticed half the players picked had white girlfriends. This guy was no different.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I noticed half the players picked had white girlfriends. This guy was no different.
    Both disgusting.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I will never be a supporter of that lifestyle

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

And they gay community wonders why the big turnoff to the majority of people......do your own thing at home but you're not some special breed or other worldly person because you like to fukk a certain way. Maybe next year the #1 pick will bring out a tiny Asian chic dressed in a school girl outfit and bend her over the table on stage and say "look America I love asians notice me notice me!

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Just think if your a RB getting tackled by this guy on top of your back.

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

yea fukk it
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no comment

God Bless them all

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    On Aaron Rogers, I'll take heat for this, but it was tough to watch on sportscenter over and over as I was eating my breakfast....
    I guess ESPN looking for the other male audience numbers

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

who gives a fukk who he wants to sleep with! lets just see if he can play football.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Breaking news:

Gay men kiss!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    The weird thing is where was sam's family he supposedly has 7 brothers and sisters. Usually when they do those in house videos with the player getting drafted you get a MILLION people at those things. I didn't see one black person there that's kind of messed up that none of his family members was there to support him on one of the biggest days of his life.
    Maybe he's an attention whoring asshole and they don't like him. He's got an agenda it would seem.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

go read a bible you left wing lunatics

I/O

I got no problem with the guy being gay. Does he really have to handle the exposure this way? Do you see fat guys firing down burgers when they are selected? Do you see pot heads hitting bowls when they are selected? How many players have you seen kissing their girlfriends as they cry their ass off when they get the call?

I hope he falls on his face

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah straight dudes are not sticking their tounge down their girlfriends mouth on national tv when they get drafted!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

anyway i'm not mad at homeboy for being gay thats his own decision.

what pisses me off is the media.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

I think everyone should like whoever the hell they want and have a relationship with whoever.
    But I dont know about all that kissing. And his crying seemed different than other dudes.
    I think hes gonna catch ALOT of bullying in the league.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I got no problem with the guy being gay. Does he really have to handle the exposure this way? Do you see fat guys firing down burgers when they are selected? Do you see pot heads hitting bowls when they are selected? How many players have you seen kissing their girlfriends as they cry their ass off when they get the call?

I hope he falls on his face
    THIS............I agree with.

I realize it's 2014 and the world we live in is certainly more "progressive" than the one I grew up in. But, there has to be a better platform for this video clip to be shown incessantly than SportsCenter. I, for one, certainly I'm not a fan of my 8 and 10 year old boys...............who simply want to see the days sports highlights...........seeing two men kissing over and over while crying like school girls.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Do they really have to continue to show it lol my god

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Can you imagine Jackie Robinson raising a black power fist after his first MLB game?

Sam has no class. I hope he fails.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

total failure of character display with news channels guilty also, don't see the guy ever starting a game with shown agenda

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Bet that white boy loves them big ol dikk sucking lips on that negro.
    Dude..WTF? Go get your hood and robe dry cleaned and head for a rally why don't you?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

he came out just to do that shit at the draft.

pretty fukking gay!!!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Gay or no gay

They like white meat

12 Last