Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hey moneyshot, i think it's time to resurrect your "should i drive 4 hours for this chick" thread.

who are we kidding, that's the best thread on sbr hands down.

and since sbr's being a bitch towards posters or what not, you should demand some cash or points for that thread.

then again, you better not demand them, shari will most likely ban you...

suzie
    suzie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ty lord i'm not allergic to condoms anyway today dont they make em with different rubber?

No guys pole hit's my hole without the glove on .......... if he refuses then i just say here let me show you the door bye bye charlie

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    hey moneyshot, i think it's time to resurrect your "should i drive 4 hours for this chick" thread.

who are we kidding, that's the best thread on sbr hands down.

and since sbr's being a bitch towards posters or what not, you should demand some cash or points for that thread.

then again, you better not demand them, shari will most likely ban you...
    Hey Kahn! What's up pal? Yep, the thread lasted longer than I expected. It was a fun ride when it was going on. Funny how a few years pass and in my opinion POF has changed drastically. Like, girls now are just flat out paranoid and have zero personalities. I remember when I would just whip out my phone and start filming different parts of my dates. Girls would be like... wtf is this guy doing? And I'd be like just go with it... drink more. Some funny shi#. 99% sure the thread is done. But there's always that 1% chance it might happen again. Good fun. Wish life was like that everyday.

First 12