wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Racism all over the wolrd

Lets keep everything racist within this topic and discuss various videos and happenings on a daily basis. Be as racist and blunt as you want to be.

Check this video out:

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

White power!!!!!

wikkidinsane
    Betpoints: 150

nice first post lol

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

ohhh he "Leakin" call AM BOO LANCE/ haha that stupid turd got beat down.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

OP and his clown friends whine about racism constantly, then he makes a thread dedicated to it

Can't make it up

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    OP and his clown friends whine about racism constantly, then he makes a thread dedicated to it

Can't make it up
    Yet you seem to find your way into posting in them so.... And nobody is whining about racism you really think I give a fukk about what a bunch of white trash degenerate gamblers think about black people I just like making them look like the retards u err they are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Yet you seem to find your way into posting in them so.... And nobody is whining about racism you really think I give a fukk about what a bunch of white trash degenerate gamblers think about black people I just like making them look like the retards u err they are.
    What kind of clown logic are you using here? I'm not whining like you 3 stooges, I'm pointing out the bullshit hypocrisy

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Its not the posters who look bad you ignorant fuk. It's the people who were dumb enough to actually engage in subhuman interaction and ensure it was uploaded on you tube for all the world to see.

EXCEPT in the case of the old Vietnam Badass it was a joy to see him destroy that big mouthed piece of shi dude especially after that dumb bish kept saying "beat that white mans ass" in the background. Yeah she's not racist.

She wasn't chirping after her boo got beat the fuk down and was leaking like your crusty old sink.
    Last edited by jbart28; 05-06-14 at 02:29 PM. Reason: CALL AM BOO LANCE mofo shi is real

teaserpleaser

Hypocrisy how retard I've been here how long if racism really upset me I'd have left for good years ago we're laughing at you if anything hardly whining but keep on keeping on you got baby on the way spending time on sbr I'm sure you'll be excellent father

TheCentaur

Hypocrisy how retard I've been here how long if racism really upset me I'd have left for good years ago we're laughing at you if anything hardly whining but keep on keeping on you got baby on the way spending time on sbr I'm sure you'll be excellent father
    Well good we're both laughing at eachother then no harm done

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Its not the posters who look bad you ignorant fuk. It's the people who were dumb enough to actually engage in subhuman interaction and ensure it was uploaded on you tube for all the world to see.

In the case of the old Vietnam Badass it was a joy to see him destroy that big mouthed piece of shi dude especially after that dumb bish kept saying "beat that white mans ass" in the background. Yeah she's not racist.

She wasn't chirping after her boo got beat the fuk down and was leaking like your crusty old sink.
    Lolz I'm the ignorant fukk but you're the one getting excited from a homeless vet beating up some guy on oakland public transportation....that's rich

teaserpleaser

Well good we're both laughing at eachother then no harm done

teaserpleaser

EXCEPT in the case of the old Vietnam Badass it was a joy to see him destroy that big mouthed piece of shi dude especially after that dumb bish kept saying "beat that white mans ass" in the background. Yeah she's not racist.

Doesn't sbr have an age requirement? Sounds like something a 6 th grader would say you have fun in the trailor park now

teaserpleaser

TheCentaur

Doesn't sbr have an age requirement? Sounds like something a 6 th grader would say you have fun in the trailor park now
    I thought it was rich with imagery

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Lolz I'm the ignorant fukk but you're the one getting excited from a homeless vet beating up some guy on oakland public transportation....that's rich
    Don't worry I'll keep paying my taxes so you can enjoy your section 8 subsidized housing and your EBT. Is this you? Nice hook if so...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mitchell88

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Hey Teaser I found your bish on youtube spewing her ignorance also! Great minds think alike huh? Your kids should be winners just like Steve Stevens...

TheCentaur

Hey Teaser I found your bish on youtube spewing her ignorance also! Great minds think alike huh? Your kids should be winners just like Steve Stevens...

That's pretty good, not sure if it's real though seems like she's acting towards the end

teaserpleaser

Don't worry I'll keep paying my taxes so you can enjoy your section 8 subsidized housing and your EBT. Is this you? Nice hook if so...

lolz you throw your w-2 up from last year and we can do the years before and i'll throw mine up you must have missed the part about me being from an affluent area of so cal my family is richer and better than yours i'm sure. Lets say I do live in a project in so cal though its most likely a lot nicer than the trailor park in bum fukk Egypt where you live.

teaserpleaser

I thought it was rich with imagery
    thanks for sharing because we all know I really care what centaur thinks

teaserpleaser

Those silly videos of some chick who thinks shes being funny and some hood black guy that's me alright black guy who grew up in the inner city ghetto was pretty easy considering I probably blew more on eating out than you made last year jbart28

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Hear,hear

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

How much does your typical dinner at an inner city ghetto restaurant cost?

teaserpleaser

why would you want to go eat in an inner city ghetto restaurant? Here all the best eats are in Downtown,hollywood the burbs maybe MMs or a good soul food spot in the hood but then that's not really the ghetto. Have you been to LA our ghettos are in pockets nice area nice area ghetto pocket nice area along those lines that's also how I can tell bart has most likely never been outside of his county limits.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave PAULYPOKER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is kind of what I was talking about in the other thread about black women. Happy Halloween!

Kermit

^The Candy Corn Witch and Ladybug Princess were my favs.

teaserpleaser

good eating tonight at the park ....

teaserpleaser

preach

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Not a hardcore racist, but comments on Obama's skin colour:

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Lmfao. Gotta find a shirt of that

Kermit

preach

I think as long as we can laugh at each other, it isn't all bad.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you see a kid callin gramma, moma

he's gone to jail by the age 12

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Reported

wikkidinsane