I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    So stupid man

This is a tough day for sbr

I'm not gonna make some dramatic farewell thread but this makes me wanna scale way back on my time here. Shari clearly won't give a fuk but i do know at least one mod does.
    Drinker you gonna re-up when it comes time to renew?

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

say no drinker.....when walker hears he will be out some cash lkidder will be reinstated.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have no idea what happened
    Drinker ???

Do you realize I want to nail Shari???

Well that's means I have to support her decision or I have zero shot .

Drinker I have not been with a women in 14 years .

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Not looking for a fight at all

A reinstatement is the only reason this thread was started.

It's okay to admit that maybe just maybe you jumped the gun one time in your life.
    I've actually said so several times in the past and if I felt that way, I would be more than happy to say so now. Do you not think we sat there and thought long and hard before he was banned? That post was up there for a good 90 minutes before a decision was made. I even went and looked at past circumstances of other people who were banned who took it upon themselves to let us know in that hour and a half SBR was playing favourites by letting him stay here after posting that. And that's not including all the people who reported the post. I don't have the authority to pick and choose simply because I like him and have never had an issue with him. Not sure what else you're really hoping to hear me say.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I've actually said so several times in the past and if I felt that way, I would be more than happy to say so now. Do you not think we sat there and thought long and hard before he was banned? That post was up there for a good 90 minutes before a decision was made. I even went and looked at past circumstances of other people who were banned who took it upon themselves to let us know in that hour and a half SBR was playing favourites by letting him stay here after posting that. And that's not including all the people who reported the post. I don't have the authority to pick and choose simply because I like him and have never had an issue with him. Not sure what else you're really hoping to hear me say.
    Its simple. He wants you to admit its the wrong decision, however much time you spent long and hard thinking about it.
    its the wrong decision, it took me 1 minute.
    lame.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bostonboss

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This is like a badge of honour to guys like LouisvilleKid1. I never understood the mentality. The ol adage "posting is serious business" has never rang more true than right now.

Welcome to club, Lkid. Now you and your buddies will have something to talk about over an Old Milwaukee's Best

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Its simple. He wants you to admit its the wrong decision, however much time you spent long and hard thinking about it.
    lame.
    How did you come to this conclusion? Just curious what info you're privy to that the rest of us aren't. Thx chief

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Sad that people that are banned sit around here still and go out of their way to report others.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

lame.
    Coming from the person who said that no one should be banned from this forum, I'm sure you'll understand why it's quite difficult to take what you say on the matter seriously. Again, he knows how to contact SBR. Have a good day

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liked LKid

But now that he's gone........was he really some raging drug clawing hype?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    more staff attacks
    Hey douche.....if you want to leave, (which its clear this is your end game), just leave. It doesn't make you look any cooler to get banned.

If anything, I'd have more respect for a guy that just left....than some numbnuts that kept repeating the same tired joke in an effort to get himself booted.
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 05-05-14 at 09:39 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino, and zizoudane10

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey douche.....if you want to leave, (which its clear this is your end game), just leave. It doesn't make you look any cooler to get banned.

If anything, I'd have more respect for a guy that just left....than some numbnuts that kept repeating the same tired joke in an effort to get himself booted.
    Better words have yet to be spoken, opie.
    Well said.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Did shari murder lkid or ban him?

Hard to tell from the reaction here.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

i can 100% gaurantee the kids no tout

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Coming from the person who said that no one should be banned from this forum, I'm sure you'll understand why it's quite difficult to take what you say on the matter seriously. Again, he knows how to contact SBR. Have a good day
    No one should, unless its illegal.... I said its a very childish way to go about things, and i stand by it.
    Or am I not allowed to share my opinion? I should just agree with someone who clearly has numerous "issues".
    Good day to you , also.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You whiny lil bitch posters who think your opinion matters

has to be in the top ten delusional beliefs ever dreamt up........

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You whiny lil bitch posters who think your opinion matters

has to be in the top ten delusional beliefs ever dreamt up........
    The whole point of forums/discussion boards is to share opinions.
    If its "whiny" to do so , then why are you even posting..
    You also posted a lot of political threads (well written to youre credit,) but by your own reasoning - I could say thats "whiny" and why would anyone give a shit what you think.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

if texting plays between posters is illegal you might as well shut the site down
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

PAULYPOKER

I know no one gives a shit what I think......

I understand how the world works...

Especially when its

"bizness as usual"

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

i could post 20 heavyweights cell numbers right now if i wanted to....Though i would never share personal info. Its just rediculous....if i recall shari has spoken with bronxer and iwin on the telephone.

ban yourself woman...lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Not looking for a fight at all

A reinstatement is the only reason this thread was started.

It's okay to admit that maybe just maybe you jumped the gun one time in your life.
    whats your obsession with L-Kidd?

its not like the guy ever posted any winners.

I say good riddance. We dont need that kind of poster around here. Too much drug talk and homerism from L-Kidd.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

bear right on cue when the kid cant defend himself...pussy

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I know no one gives a shit what I think......

I understand how the world works...

Especially when its

"bizness as usual"
    The world doesnt work like that at all. If you are intelligent and speak sense, then your opinion counts and will be respected. I respect some posters opinions, for example.
    If you are on a power trip, spend 90 mins discussing whether to ban a poster who has been on site for 6 years, for a flippant comment - then your opinion is worth less. (or worthless).
    Gotts to go now, I dont even know LKid, Im just here for the people.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Shari congrats on getting a gold star for "taking down" one of sbr's best posters

PAULYPOKER

Lol.........

This is a degenerate sports junkie forum......

You will not find more fukked up opinions on Earth than here,Lol.............

Opinions on here for the most part should be avoided at all costs,Lol...........

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

The whole point of forums/discussion boards is to share opinions.
    If its "whiny" to do so , then why are you even posting..
    You also posted a lot of political threads (well written to youre credit,) but by your own reasoning - I could say thats "whiny" and why would anyone give a shit what you think.
    Not even worth bothering. His whining about whiny posts says it all.

Lot of attacks in here. That's not even what this is about.

One post got him banned for good. There was no pattern of any "tout behavior" leading up to this, never any infraction in 7 years.

One post.

And this was a guy who was deemed by sbr's unofficial spokesman as the best poster on the board last year...which wasn't really even disputed by anyone.

If others can't see why this is troubling then so be it.

I'm not a dramatic dude so I've given it the attention I feel it deserves. Give him an infraction or whatever but he needs to be reinstated. I'm moving on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mitchell88

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

One thing I do question is the bluff SBR realized a month or so ago regarding racist remarks.
    I believe it was a definitive statement stating that any racist remarks or name calling would lead to banning. I see posts every day with racism and noone gets banned. So why is there a STRICT enforcement of one rule, but ZERO enforcement of another?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Shari you gotta know you work with a couple of assholes. I know I (and most here with a brain) respect how you deal with things on here even if we don't always agree with the outcome, you take time to respond and at least TRY to help out if possible.

Let me assure you, many of the other mods do not do such a thing from my experience. They have absolutely no interest in assisting a poster if it isn't specifically spelled out in their daily duties. As Katstale and others have mentioned, reaching out to SBR is oftentimes futile unless you really push.

I'm not sure how direct the post was, if he gave links or phone numbers to his tout service I can understand the ban as he has to know that's a no-no, but I think LK at least deserved a chance if it was anywhere in the grey area.

PAULYPOKER

Be careful what you wish for..........

He couldn't leave on his own will

so he confided in Shari to help him......

He knows what would get him banned

As sweep said, LVK made it up just to get banned

End of thread........

I'm done posting here ...

Louisvillekid1 123...6

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    One thing I do question is the bluff SBR realized a month or so ago regarding racist remarks.
    I believe it was a definitive statement stating that any racist remarks or name calling would lead to banning. I see posts every day with racism and noone gets banned. So why is there a STRICT enforcement of one rule, but ZERO enforcement of another?
    They do what suits them... get used to it

They say what YOU want to hear, and do what THEY​ want to do

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Not even worth bothering. His whining about whiny posts says it all.

Lot of attacks in here. That's not even what this is about.

One post got him banned for good. There was no pattern of any "tout behavior" leading up to this, never any infraction in 7 years.

One post.

And this was a guy who was deemed by sbr's unofficial spokesman as the best poster on the board last year...which wasn't really even disputed by anyone.

If others can't see why this is troubling then so be it.

I'm not a dramatic dude so I've given it the attention I feel it deserves. Give him an infraction or whatever but he needs to be reinstated. I'm moving on.
    Uhhhh.....this is great and all.....but what about those points I'm owed, guy?

Really counting on you to make this right.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Never a dull day here. As the forum turns.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    i think they realized that would leave a forum of you, me, and like 3 other people if they ever did that.

tto827

Is that Lkid's full post in the promo section now?

Kid seems flabbergasted as to his banning.

If he didn't obviously promote his tout service (major doubt as to whether it even exists) this is absolute horseshit and everyone here knows it. Hope you didn't jump the gun here Shari cause the kid wants nothing to do with this place anymore.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Who cares

First 1234 Last