Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The Issue With Black People Is...

They think they're victims but the reality is they've been getting help from affirmative action and so many other programs and clauses. Sure, some of the older ones endured some psychological trauma growing up, but most of them act like they've been through hell and fire and shared in the torture that all their ancestors experienced hundreds of years ago.

It's becoming sickening and the act is old and tired. All these black people speaking out in the media want to blame the world for something.

If you hire a black guy, and he fuks up, you're afraid to do anything as an owner/manager. You're afraid to fire him because you're scared he'll pull that card.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

saloon in 5...4...3...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Whose ghost is this?

Lou? John?

Be honest.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

blk girls r into sex yo..wgite girls manicures

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Whose ghost is this?

Lou? John?

Be honest.
    hahaha...good point. seems out of character.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I actually think its goat.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

The problem is they r black......
    Points Awarded:

TonyTall gave mcdonae101 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TitsArriba

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

anyone see the end of the clippers game 7. announcer said "the nightmare and hell they have been thru the past week" lol

yeah. getting those $50,000/wk checks by that racist owner. suprised they werent jumping off bridges
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and Mr KLC

PaulMuckle
    PaulMuckle's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem is discrimination! You fluking haters!

This man just trying to get his wank on in the Philly bus and some English chick whips out her Samsung and starts filming him!

Notice:

1. 0:11, look of indignation! Rosa Parks fought for these rights for me! Are you serious, Tea and Crumpets Lady?
    2. 1:06, comments of indigantion! "Are you serious?" he proclaims.

I must say, however, that that lady is a dumb liberal. If she keeps up with that, she'll end up dead in no time. And that's not a joke.

PaulMuckle
    PaulMuckle's Avatar Become A Pro!

But, you see, you've got to understand that man's condition.

This woman has it as well:

Now if that British lady had some "50 orgasms a day" training, she would've understood that man's condition to simply whip out the flesh sword and go to war right next to an East Londoner on a bus!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

The Issue With Black People Is...

edited

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

And the issue with you is: you've never been black.
    You cant base an opinion on something you have no idea about.
    Take your ignorance elsewhere. The problem with society these days is EVERYONE is a whiner and everyone wants to blame others.
    Your racist bias is based on purely what you see in the media, thats where your mistake has been made.

Do you know black people? Damn. Barely any of them think the way you believe they do anymore. People on TV are paid to make things interesting. Maybe go outside and witness things.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56, and LVHerbie

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

I always thought goat was black

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    anyone see the end of the clippers game 7. announcer said "the nightmare and hell they have been thru the past week" lol

yeah. getting those $50,000/wk checks by that racist owner. suprised they werent jumping off bridges
    lol so true, "nightmare and hell" o that is too funny
    Points Awarded:

retard gave brooks85 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Most people dislike anyone that refuses to work, takes advantage of government aid, is loud and rude, etc. It's just coincidental that many "black" people fit this demeanor. It's not racist to dislike someone that fits the above description. If they are white, you can hate. If they are a minority of any sort, you are a racist. I do not understand this. I do not think there are many actual racists who hate someone because of their skin color. Rather, they hate a certain type of person and if that correlates with a certain skin color, they are labeled a certain way. If someone hates a person simply because they are a certain color though and not because of character, then they are indeed a bad person.
    Last edited by hurricane1091; 05-05-14 at 11:07 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coanwe, stefan084, and 13th Inning

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    Most people dislike anyone that refuses to work, takes advantage of government aid, is loud and rude, etc. It's just coincidental that many "black" people fit this demeanor. It's not racist to dislike someone that fits the above description. If they are white, you can hate. If they are a minority of any sort, you are a racist. I do not understand this. I do not think there are many actual racists who hate someone because of their skin color. Rather, they hate a certain type of person and if that correlates with a certain skin color, they are labeled a certain way. If someone hates a person simply because they are a certain color though and not because of character, then they are indeed a bad person.
    but not many people hate black people for this reason. They think only black people are on aid. But if they were educated and intelligent they would realize there are plenty of kinds of people on government aid. Just so happens black people are one of them.
    They also fail to realize why many people are on aid. YES many people take advantage of it, but some people need it.

If people think black people are the only people on aid they are morons. I know just as many white people who take advantage of the system as black people.

Some people are just so damn ignorant they are completely blind to true facts. The fact is that ALL races have shit heads who are stains on their race.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

You know, it's extremely rare to see black posters on sbr starting negative threads about white people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser, and wikkidinsane

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    but not many people hate black people for this reason. They think only black people are on aid. But if they were educated and intelligent they would realize there are plenty of kinds of people on government aid. Just so happens black people are one of them.
    They also fail to realize why many people are on aid. YES many people take advantage of it, but some people need it.

If people think black people are the only people on aid they are morons. I know just as many white people who take advantage of the system as black people.

Some people are just so damn ignorant they are completely blind to true facts. The fact is that ALL races have shit heads who are stains on their race.
    I don't think you really got the memo with what I was saying, but it's alright.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    I don't think you really got the memo with what I was saying, but it's alright.
    I wasn't going against your point.
    Just reiterating and expanding.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    I always thought goat was black
    me too he certainly bets like one

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    You know, it's extremely rare to see black posters on sbr starting negative threads about white people.
    Should though is extremely easy wouldn't take very long white people are always doing sick, stupid, or silly shit I'm watching the Andrea Yates story right now you know the sick white bitch who killed her 5 kids ...white people shit

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    They used to everyone just laughed at them.

That poster Nate Turner for example. He tried to come up with threads about white people but ran out of material and was constantly getting embarrassed.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave TheCentaur 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser

I think we all know Tp could get the job done how the fukk did he run out of material yal always doing
    something we laugh at ..... never heard of poster Nate turner either

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My only issue with the young urban youth of today is that I am having trouble understanding the language that they are speaking. There was a group of youths that sat down near my wife and I in the food court of the mall and they had a conversation for the 15 minutes that we were there and I don't have a fukking clue what they were saying. They also liked to be very loud and curse. I obviously have nothing against swearing as I do it all of the time, but public places where people have their families is somewhere it should not occur.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-05-14 at 04:54 PM.

teaserpleaser

Believe it or not Kermit they do that on purpose not all some are just really hood but most are putting extras on it ....very very uncool for urban community youth to sound like whitey that's also why you don't hear rappers that speak like white people not modern ones anyway. It goes both ways though you ever been to the south and met those guys usually 20 something's that are trying to be super redneck you know the extra thick southern drawl (some of them are hard to understand let me tell you) that you can tell they practiced because they grew up there but nobody else in the region talks like that rebel flags everywhere etc etc I can always tell when somebody is trying too hard.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Kermit and teaser: not only black people who cuss and act ignorant in public. Thats such a generalization.

Kermit

Kermit and teaser: not only black people who cuss and act ignorant in public. Thats such a generalization.
    No, but I see it far more often from black people than I do anyone else. Black women especially. They seem to love to be loud and obnoxious.

teaserpleaser

Kermit threw out a situation and sbr likes generalizations .....I'm one of those black people grew up in an affluent suburb in so cal both my parents were university professors so I had no choice but to speak proper English but I still know my way around the hood really the best of both worlds I'm never out of place.

Kermit

I have tons of black people that I associate with regularly and many are good friends. I am just using one thing that bothers me mainly about the black youth of today. When they get into groups in social areas, they seem to not care about anyone else around them.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

goatcum, aren't you black? or just a dark muslim?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    No, but I see it far more often from black people than I do anyone else. Black women especially. They seem to love to be loud and obnoxious.
    We'll thats like me seeing poor white trash out at walmart and I'm like look at those white people they're so loud and why do they dress like that she has on faded tight sweat pants with house shoes and a super small t-shirts that lets her belly hang out. Now I know the difference I've worked west texas oilfields I've been around real white trailor trash my neighbors growing up we're white seafood distributors and the other was a white attorney so lumping all blacks together is silly. Be like me lumping all whites together when I know better I've also been all over the world so I have a little different perspective.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    We'll thats like me seeing poor white trash out at walmart and I'm like look at those white people they're so loud and why do they dress like that she has on faded tight sweat pants with house shoes and a super small t-shirts that lets her belly hang out. Now I know the difference I've worked west texas oilfields I've been around real white trailor trash my neighbors growing up we're white seafood distributors and the other was a white attorney so lumping all blacks together is silly. Be like me lumping all whites together when I know better I've also been all over the world so I have a little different perspective.
    I'm not lumping all blacks together. I am just describing what I am seeing on a daily basis from young black youths and fat black women. I get along great with the majority of black men that I know or meet.

If you notice in my first post, I didn't say "My issue with blacks" it was "My issue with young urban youths" meaning young black kids, not all blacks as a group.

Even black men will tell you that obese black woman are loud and obnoxious.

teaserpleaser

some of you guys need to get out of your comfort zone and take a trip I cant tell if you guys are trolling or really this sheltered I know like 3% of American sbr posters have passports ....MAYBE you guys need to get out of the south,east coast , and Midwest where you cant just be around people who look like you all the time really was a blessing to grow up in so cal it forces you to interact with ALL races kind of feel sorry for you guys. Although I know most of you aren't like this in real life this is just a refuge for weaklings that cant say what they feel in real life for whatever reason ....but some of you I can tell really believe this shit and live what you speak and that's just sad sorry you were taught or had something in your life happen to make you feel that way.
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 05-05-14 at 06:00 PM.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I'm not lumping all blacks together. I am just describing what I am seeing on a daily basis from young black youths and fat black women. I get along great with the majority of black men that I know or meet.

If you notice in my first post, I didn't say "My issue with blacks" it was "My issue with young urban youths" meaning young black kids, not all blacks as a group.

Even black men will tell you that obese black woman are loud and obnoxious.
    yeah no doubt but there are classes of black people just like there are classes of white people or Mexicans or what have you... I don't stop and judge them I just kind of keep going on with my day I actually kind of try and distance myself from ignorant people of ALL races when ever possible. I don't think less of any race when I see lower class members of that race its silly to try and act like they don't exist they do its sad but it is what it is but I don't let that define a whole race.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

teaserpleaser, you black?

are you denying the fact that more black women are ruder and more obnoxious than women of other races?

i don't hit women but i've come real close to knocking out several in my lifetime.

1234 Last