MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hydrocodone more of a sleepy and relaxed feeling......oxycodone actually gives you a bunch of "happy energy" for an hour or two if you take a normal amount...Makes you motivated and happy to get stuff done, hydro is more you just wanna watch tv and chill

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nothing. I guess in theory, if you were to take a massive amount, it could do liver damage, as the oxy is metabolized by the liver. But in reality, you'd never get anywhere close to that amount because Oxy also causes respiratory depression and you would stop breathing before you hurt your liver with roxxys.
    Thats what I thought....I like doing smaller amounts anyway so would never have that issue lol

Kraken how's your pill issues going lately btw? hope all is well

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

hydrocodone was ok at first. then 2nd and 3rd times taking it for the day just made me very tired

oxycodone just kicked in a little more energy but i totally wish i never took any of these pills today

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

that was a fun night of panic attacks!

lucky i even went to sleep at all. never doing that again

boomernyc
    boomernyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

i would still much rather take a normal shit that try to squeezt out a three day baby fist of hydro codone constipated ass ripping turds...
    and you can keep all the itchy scratch skin and the chemical taste in your meouth and smell of your sweat
    you ever see the REAL pill heads with the white foam flecks around their mouths
    thats a GREAT LOOk
    no thanks!

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

the pressures high, just to stay alive

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Damn son, get your life right. Eat a good diet. Get your body balanced again, and feel awesome naturally.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Damn son, get your life right. Eat a good diet. Get your body balanced again, and feel awesome naturally.

i do that. did it for 60 days. after about 30 days i felt very nice

but the trouble is my meds can give me an absolute crummy nights sleep out of nowhere. im talking im tired as fuk lay down to sleep at 12 and dont fall asleep until 5am

ive tried every drug. one last one

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

What meds are you on right now, Tony? How long and has your dr increased dosage of any of them recently?
    also, what's your goal?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Thats what I thought....I like doing smaller amounts anyway so would never have that issue lol

Kraken how's your pill issues going lately btw? hope all is well
    Hey money, thx for asking. Nothing has changed but Im determined to use responsibly going forward. I'm gonna try to start taking them only when i really need them and not just scheduled throughout the day. Wish me luck!

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

What meds are you on right now, Tony? How long and has your dr increased dosage of any of them recently?
    also, what's your goal?
    on prozac and antispychotic

i could feel good tonight by going down to the field and running for 30 minutes. id feel real good after but its 95 and the humidity makes it feel 105 here. central fl

will just wait till tomorrow to run

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    on prozac and antispychotic

i could feel good tonight by going down to the field and running for 30 minutes. id feel real good after but its 95 and the humidity makes it feel 105 here. central fl

will just wait till tomorrow to run
    Gotcha.

Be careful mixing with those.

Tony we're all a bunch of nut cases here.

Tony you fit in perfectly

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

anyone mix tramadol and percs?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    anyone mix tramadol and percs?
    I've mixed them quite a few times but there's really no reason to, you just end up feeling the perc's, unless you take a high amount of Tramadol. I'm not a tramadol fan at all. I think it's useless for me except to help avoid WD's when I run out of Oxy.
    I've seen quite a few ppl have seizures from tramadol. Two things that increase chance of seizure with Tramadol usage are higher doses and using them with other opioids. Needless to say, not the best combo.

However, Tramadol was originally designed as an antidepressant but never got approved as such but it still has antidepressant qualities about it. A lot of ppl love how tramadol makes them feel and it's usually the antidepressant effect, not the euphoria.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I've mixed them quite a few times but there's really no reason to, you just end up feeling the perc's, unless you take a high amount of Tramadol. I'm not a tramadol fan at all. I think it's useless for me except to help avoid WD's when I run out of Oxy.
    I've seen quite a few ppl have seizures from tramadol. Two things that increase chance of seizure with Tramadol usage are higher doses and using them with other opioids. Needless to say, not the best combo.

However, Tramadol was originally designed as an antidepressant but never got approved as such but it still has antidepressant qualities about it. A lot of ppl love how tramadol makes them feel and it's usually the antidepressant effect, not the euphoria.
    Tramadol is a very weak drug Imo. But it is just ok if you get yourself in a bad spot and are suffering from withdrawals

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't get started. Just based on your posts in this thread and others, I feel you suffer from a weak mental constitution. You will be ill equipped to handle the reality that is opiate addiction.

You want to get fukked up, start smoking chronic.

I used to have large quantities of prescription pain pills prescribed monthly. Hundreds of Oxycodones and it went up from there. Obamacare wrecked a lot of that shit, but the doctors are still out there to get you hooked.

The point to that is that I was absolutely dependent on pain pills for a portion of my life. I do have chronic pain, but I also really enjoyed getting fukked up on the shit. My buddy ended up getting a medical marijuana card, and started buying top shelf herb from the dispensary. That shit blew me away then and still blows me away now. If you suffer from chronic pain, there is weed that works as good, in my experience, as a lot of narcotic pain pills. If you just want to get hammered, the dispensary is a literal buffet of that. Pick which type of buzz you want and pay for it.

I was able to "get off" the pain pills and onto medical marijuana 'cold turkey'. I use quotations on both, as I just switched from one to the other, but the point remains the same. My quality of life and most likely my health going forward was dramatically improved by the powers of the Chronic.

Weed may have saved my life, quite literally.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Shit ain't fun being up at 5 AM waiting for the dope man to wake up.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Shit ain't fun being up at 5 AM waiting for the dope man to wake up.
    So true. And in addition to that, I've got a dozen or so other "shit ain't fun" anecdotes about being a pill addict. All people think of is the high, the euphoria. But that's just a small part of the bigger picture. The rest isn't nearly as pretty

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

painkillers like cocaine way too unpredictable. anything that messes with that much dopamine you are asking for panic attacks plus other things. i also read that benzos dont treat the kind of anxiety that is caused by painkillers. all the benzos will do is knock you out (if you are lucky)

in a week ill feel decent
    in a month ill feel real good sober

First 123