sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Execution in Oklahoma turns to cruelty show for witnesses after drugs fail to work.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27215508

US death row inmate sentenced for murdering a teenage girl 15 years ago . During drug administration one of his veins split and the drug cocktail did not mix properly. What followed, according to witnesses, is nothing less than a cruelty show with the inmate rattling, struggling while in a state of near-torture.

Leaving talk of legality or ethics aside, one would think that after all these years , the pen system has a humane way of putting people down. Turns out it's not.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Wish it'd happened to the second guy too. What a waste of taxpayers' $ to keep alive a sick mofo who rapes and murders an 11mth old girl. And now he gets to breathe for awhile longer because these idiots couldn't figure out how to kill the first guy properly. Feel sorry for the people who had to witness that though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

sergiudec

Got the tweet from a young AP reporter in OKC I follow on twitter. She was completely horrified...along with the others.

The second inmate's injection was suspended for 14 days. Turns out that European pharma companies are boycotting US pen system and no longer supplying them with drugs to use in euthanasia. Therefore they have to turn to local suppliers and all kind of frankenchemistry concoctions which result in the above.

I remember when we had to put down our spaniel 5 years ago due to terminal illness. The doc put her to sleep with an anesthetic and then used an intra-cardiac injection which he assured us that resulted in no suffering whatsoever.

Makes me wonder ... does the pen system do it on purpose ... ?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4829

Just say no to drugs.

Hanging, electric chair, or firing squad.

Heck...give the condemned a choice.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Did the teenage girl that he murdered suffer?

I say introduce death by catapult.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

I say introduce death by catapult.

Yup

Fukk emmm

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Does it matter either way?

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

Fukk emmm
    This.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Awesome.....always nice when Karma comes into play....torture...lol penetrate off.....Got what they deserved.....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Anyone who goes to watch a man be put to death has tough skin in the first place....they'll be ok.....fuckkk that guy--Hope it hurt like hell
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Wish it'd happened to the second guy too. What a waste of taxpayers' $ to keep alive a sick mofo who rapes and murders an 11mth old girl. And now he gets to breathe for awhile longer because these idiots couldn't figure out how to kill the first guy properly. Feel sorry for the people who had to witness that though.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

dude said "something be wrong"...yea, biatch-u still on this planet how many years after u were sentenced to deaf?
    next mo'phucker in line (wif da pigtails) be crazy trippin rite about now

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-27215508

US death row inmate sentenced for murdering a teenage girl 15 years ago . During drug administration one of his veins split and the drug cocktail did not mix properly. What followed, according to witnesses, is nothing less than a cruelty show with the inmate rattling, struggling while in a state of near-torture.

Leaving talk of legality or ethics aside, one would think that after all these years , the pen system has a humane way of putting people down. Turns out it's not.
    Excuse me while I swallow a bandaid for my bleeding heart

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-crime-3478725

Here's the story about the crime that led him to the chair. He and friends gang raped a teenage girl, shot this other one and buried her alive, beat them in the faces with shotguns as well as tied the homeowner and beat him too.

Disgusting the media outrage at this animal suffering a little on the table. He got off easy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow, and PaperTrail07

Fidel_CashFlow

Clayton Lockett, whose execution went wrong last night, was sentenced to death following the shocking murder of Stephanie Nieman, 19.
    She was kidnapped, shot twice and buried alive in 1999 a month after she graduated from high school.
    Lockett was involved in a botched raid on a house with two other men belonging to Bobby Bornt when Miss Neiman and another 19-year-old woman walked in.
    Reports from the time said that Mr Bornt owed Lockett money and that he was tied up and beaten during the ordeal.
    Miss Neiman's friend was dragged into the house and hit in the face with a shotgun.
    Under duress, the friend then called Miss Neiman into the home and she was also hit in the face with the gun.
    Her friend was raped by all three men before they were taken to a rural part of Kay County, Oklahoma
    Lockett told them that he was going to kill them all but shot Miss Neiman twice when she refused to give her keys and pickup's alarm code.
    When she was shot dead, she was stood in a shallow grave that had been dug by one of Lockett's accomplices, Shawn Mathis. He told Lockett that Miss Neiman was still alive, but Lockett ordered Mathis to bury her.

if you ask me , this should of been how his execution played out

*edit- 2 gory

FUKK Clayton Lockett
    Last edited by Fidel_CashFlow; 04-30-14 at 12:16 PM.

Fidel_CashFlow

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-crime-3478725

Here's the story about the crime that led him to the chair. He and friends gang raped a teenage girl, shot this other one and buried her alive, beat them in the faces with shotguns as well as tied the homeowner and beat him too.

Disgusting the media outrage at this animal suffering a little on the table. He got off easy.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ive been following this as I live here. Ironically, this inmate had actually appealed on the grounds he thought the medications being used were cruel and inhumane karma

Now, to be exact, the medications worked fine. They did their job, that's why he's dead. The problem was that the IV infiltrated and blew the vein. This caused the medications to leak out of the vein and into the subcutaneous tissue which then delays the adsorption time into the blood stream. This is why it's considered "botched". Well, he's dead, it wasn't botched. The IV insertion was botched. It happens.

And it couldn't have happened to a better person.

The best part about this is that here in Oklahoma, we really don't care about this stuff. Poll the public and 95% are happy he suffered and died more slowly.

Now the second inmate that rape and killed an 11 month old child, gets to sit in his cell for two more weeks and worry and about how he's going to suffer during his execution He's likely almost scared to death.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ive been following this as I live here. Ironically, this inmate had actually appealed on the grounds he thought the medications being used were cruel and inhumane karma

Now, to be exact, the medications worked fine. They did their job, that's why he's dead. The problem was that the IV infiltrated and blew the vein. This caused the medications to leak out of the vein and into the subcutaneous tissue which then delays the adsorption time into the blood stream. This is why it's considered "botched". Well, he's dead, it wasn't botched. The IV insertion was botched. It happens.

And it couldn't have happened to a better person.

The best part about this is that here in Oklahoma, we really don't care about this stuff. Poll the public and 95% are happy he suffered and died more slowly.

Now the second inmate that rape and killed an 11 month old child, gets to sit in his cell for two more weeks and worry and about how he's going to suffer during his execution He's likely almost scared to death.
    Unfortunately only the 5% will be front and center as the booked guests on the news and writing the blogs saying how this poor guy was treated. People need to remember, death penalty cases are done so for a reason...these subhumans are far more cruel and inhumane than the average criminal.

As for the other scheduled execution of the child rapist....you can do this 'botched' action on him a dozen times over and he still has it good. That motherfukker needs to be skinned alive and pumped full of morphine to dull the pain while he watches in a full length mirror then have his own shitt poured over the body to infect it til he dies of shock. Just a random thought

The Kraken

Yep. Couldn't agree more.

We're already seeing the 5% in front of the camera. And they're all as ignorant as the one before. They keep bringing up how the medications failed and are cruel which is 100% false.

If, at the end of my life, you gave me the choice of taking the same medicines he got or dying naturally, I'd take the medicines all day.

But it's all about sensationalism at this point.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Glad he felt some pain before he died. Sick ass motherfukker deserved it and more.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

how about put him in a room with a black mamba and no weapon. If he kills the snake let him have a choice between swimming across a pool full of great white sharks and crocodiles or accepting life in prison.

Or they could just drop them off in the middle of the ocean or into a volcano with hot lava.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

or they could set up like a death race event like you see in the movies.

Burkina2008
    Burkina2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Pitty? The should have cut his balls off first!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

This guy buried a, from what it looks to be a very respectful young lady, alive. Let me repeat that, he BURIED A PERSON ALIVE. Think about her state of mind when death was coming over her. That piece of dog shit should have got even worse 14 years ago. I'd wake up happy tomorrow if every single person who railed against how he died were found buried in a box in their own backyard.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    This guy buried a, from what it looks to be a very respectful young lady, alive. Let me repeat that, he BURIED A PERSON ALIVE. Think about her state of mind when death was coming over her. That piece of dog shit should have got even worse 14 years ago. I'd wake up happy tomorrow if every single person who railed against how he died were found buried in a box in their own backyard.

Don't forget she'd been shot twice already as well. Shot twice, thrown in a ditch and just abandoned. Like ya said, this guy got off easy with a few minutes of twitching.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Does it matter either way?

This.
    My point was kind of being sarcastic because the girl and her family suffered, so who cares about the guy suffering who did it. If I were one of the girl's family members that got to attend this execution, I would have stood up and applauded.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think we all can agree that

that waste of blood n tissue

got off easy......

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    That motherfukker needs to be skinned alive and pumped full of morphine to dull the pain while he watches in a full length mirror then have his own shitt poured over the body to infect it til he dies of shock. Just a random thought
    Wow man, that's some graphic stuff! You should write some Game of Thrones type books

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3386

Nothing happens without a reason.

sergiudec

Another detail came up - turns out that while he was struggling to pass away, he was making quite a scene so the prison staff threw some curtains on him and left him like that till he stopped moving. He died about an hour later by a seisure.
    Karma at its best!!!
    Last edited by sergiudec; 04-30-14 at 06:59 PM.

The Kraken

Too bad he didn't survive as a paraplegic for a few weeks before a prison guard suffocated because he was coating the state too much money to keep alive. That would've been ok

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

My point was kind of being sarcastic because the girl and her family suffered, so who cares about the guy suffering who did it. If I were one of the girl's family members that got to attend this execution, I would have stood up and applauded.
    Ok. Sorry, missed the sarcasm.
    On the same page.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

It's tough to feel too sorry for this guy after what he did though...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Should have been tortured to death years ago.....Maybe thrown into a giant rat pit to be eaten alive

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Good deal - now the guy's corpse is probably really suffering for all that pain he caused...

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

Clayton Lockett, whose execution went wrong last night, was sentenced to death following the shocking murder of Stephanie Nieman, 19.
    She was kidnapped, shot twice and buried alive in 1999 a month after she graduated from high school.
    Lockett was involved in a botched raid on a house with two other men belonging to Bobby Bornt when Miss Neiman and another 19-year-old woman walked in.
    Reports from the time said that Mr Bornt owed Lockett money and that he was tied up and beaten during the ordeal.
    Miss Neiman's friend was dragged into the house and hit in the face with a shotgun.
    Under duress, the friend then called Miss Neiman into the home and she was also hit in the face with the gun.
    Her friend was raped by all three men before they were taken to a rural part of Kay County, Oklahoma
    Lockett told them that he was going to kill them all but shot Miss Neiman twice when she refused to give her keys and pickup's alarm code.
    When she was shot dead, she was stood in a shallow grave that had been dug by one of Lockett's accomplices, Shawn Mathis. He told Lockett that Miss Neiman was still alive, but Lockett ordered Mathis to bury her.

if you ask me , this should of been how his execution played out

*edit- 2 gory

FUKK Clayton Lockett
    That we even care how these types die is one of the major reasons our country is on the decline.

12 Last