Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Another attention seeking girl gets kicked out of her prom.

This girl got the exact attention that she was looking for. The prom is a formal gathering and should be attended by people that are dressed in the proper formal attire. Not a fukking hat, red skinny jeans, and a leather jacket. Sure the rules don't say "No Red skinny jeans" but they also don't say "No burlap sacks and speedos" either. Time to use some God Damn common sense. And I blame the parents not only for thinking it was cool for letting their daughter attend the prom looking like Justin fukking Beiber, but also for naming their daughter "Shafer"

It is bullshit that we have to bend over backwards for people that want to make a spectacle of themselves and be the oddball.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

cool story, bro...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think whoever does shit like this is an attention-whore dumbfukk but I also don't see the big deal either when it comes down to it

Much ado about nothing
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 04-26-14 at 02:47 PM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Nice

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Dumb fcks all around.

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Stupid people , but funny.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

is your prom coming up bro?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Come on Kerm.

It's just a prom.

I can't even remember who I went with senior year.

But then again, my memory sucks, so there's that.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Come on Kerm.

It's just a prom.

I can't even remember who I went with senior year.

But then again, my memory sucks, so there's that.
    That's just it, it's the Prom. Why even bother attending it if all you are looking to do is cause controversy? These fukking kids today make me sick. And then if you don't agree with the stupid ass shit that one individual wants to do(despite it being ridiculous) then you are the bad guy.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That's just it, it's the Prom. Why even bother attending it if all you are looking to do is cause controversy? These fukking kids today make me sick. And then if you don't agree with the stupid ass shit that one individual wants to do(despite it being ridiculous) then you are the bad guy.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kerm.... I'm 40.. and shit like this happened at the prom 20-25 years ago-- the difference is there was no internet to show the world back then.

I went to a small public high school. Very conservative.

Senior year, 8 girls dyed their head blue and went by themselves. It never even made the local paper.

Kids are kids, they always did stupid shit, always will do stupid shit.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Kerm.... I'm 40.. and shit like this happened at the prom 20-25 years ago-- the difference is there was no internet to show the world back then.

I went to a small public high school. Very conservative.

Senior year, 8 girls dyed their head blue and went by themselves. It never even made the local paper.

Kids are kids, they always did stupid shit, always will do stupid shit.
    I guess what gets me most is the fact with all of the real problems in this country, this is what the news reports as a problem. Now everyone wants to know why the school hasn't apologized to this girl. Does the school really owe this girl and her parents an apology? News stories like this are what stir up controversy that turns into lawsuits. I remember a few years ago some girl was dressed completely inappropriately for a prom and wasn't allowed to attend and sued the school and got like 35K because she lost a "special experience" of her life that she can never get back. I wouldn't doubt if similar bullshit comes from this.