I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    peaked out at 235 lbs last month (5'9 188 in high school).....down to about 225 now. wont drink or stop this diet until i get down to 188 again

but im just not feeling it really. ill tell you why drinking is good. its cause if you know you will be drinking that night, you are excited all day. its almost better than the drinking itself. days just drag on without it. of course now the days extra drag on cause im not eating much but still. when i get down to 188 i will attempt this every single day:

wake up: protein shake 550 calories (spinach, fruits, berries, milk, protein powder)

lunch: small sandwich, piece of fruit 300 calories

dinner: 8 shots of vodka a night, small meal 1150 calories

total calories: 2000
    How old are you?

Also, skip the weed. It'll just make you eat more and be even less motivated.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I think Tony's diet is hysterical.

Nothing like washing down a protein shake with 8 shots of vodka...

It reminds me of the heroin diet.

A nice asparagus and spinach omelet.

An organic range free chicken at lunch.

Then a whack of Heroin to take the day's edge off.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TonyTall

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

im 34

weighed myself on the same scale that i used last month. lost 6 lbs

i guess that is acceptable. going to take all summer to get fit

will stay fit for 10 years. then when im 45 i will just be like yeah whatever im drinking all the time

I/O

Tony you most likely have some condition. Bipolar, depression, pms. Something that could be medically addressed. If said issue was addressed, you may have a completely different outlook on life and also may change your lifestyle. I'm not for popping pills to address every ailment in the world, but many (including some in my life) have to be properly diagnosed and get proper medication. Even the most bent person's situation can be improved greatly.

Either you have some kind of mental condition that needs attention, had some God aweful stuff happen to you in your youth, or you're a pathetic attention whoring self pitying oxygen thief. Hope you get your program addressed. If you do have the balls to kill yourself, (people like you generally don't), please sign your productive organs over so some kid, mother, farm animal can use them to live a productive life.

GL

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Tony you most likely have some condition. Bipolar, depression, pms. Something that could be medically addressed. If said issue was addressed, you may have a completely different outlook on life and also may change your lifestyle. I'm not for popping pills to address every ailment in the world, but many (including some in my life) have to be properly diagnosed and get proper medication. Even the most bent person's situation can be improved greatly.

Either you have some kind of mental condition that needs attention, had some God aweful stuff happen to you in your youth, or you're a pathetic attention whoring self pitying oxygen thief. Hope you get your program addressed. If you do have the balls to kill yourself, (people like you generally don't), please sign your productive organs over so some kid, mother, farm animal can use them to live a productive life.

GL
    please take Weeder with you

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

GL

First 12