Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

This Happened To A Friend of Mine, What Would YOU Do?

Let's say you are walking down the street with your girlfriend/wife beside you on a busy street and this 6 foot about 185 pound average built African American grabs your girls behind and keeps walking the opposite direction. Your girl or wife looks at you in shock. What is your exact reaction? This happened to a friend of mine and I would like to know if he did the right thing by not confronting the African American. What would you do? Or say?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Being an African myself, I would have fought the guy.He disrespected you and your girlfriend.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Being an African myself, I would have fought the guy.He disrespected you and your girlfriend.
    This didn't happen to me but would you go right into swinging? Or talk to him first? What if he has a weapon? Would he do that if he wasn't confident in defending himself?

wikkidinsane

If he had a weapon I wouldn't have done shit. On the other hand, if he didnt, then I wouldnt have said one word to him and would have proceeded to punching him right in his grill

wikkidinsane

If i had a weapon myself I would punch him

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    This didn't happen to me but would you go right into swinging? Or talk to him first? What if he has a weapon? Would he do that if he wasn't confident in defending himself?
    Of course it wasn't you....you mentioned girlfriend...

Seaweed
    Update your status

If he had a weapon I wouldn't have done shit. On the other hand, if he didnt, then I wouldnt have said one word to him and would have proceeded to punching him right in his grill
    I wouldn't think he would keep his weapon in the open, but what about the unknown possibility of him having a weapon? You hit him and then he takes out his weapon and it's too late, you are laying on the sidewalk bleeding profusely from your chest. This is how murders happen. I'm thinking if there's a better analytical approach to this situation to know your odds. I would probably walk away.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Of course it wasn't you....you mentioned girlfriend...
    You're right. I usually have two babes by my side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Let's Go Rangers

Deken00
    Deken00's Avatar Become A Pro!

A comment that quickly escalates

Deken00
    Deken00's Avatar Become A Pro!

Walking by crazies all the time, surprised this type of event does not happen more often

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Deken00 View Post
    A comment that quickly escalates
    What comment?

wikkidinsane

I wouldn't think he would keep his weapon in the open, but what about the unknown possibility of him having a weapon? You hit him and then he takes out his weapon and it's too late, you are laying on the sidewalk bleeding profusely from your chest. This is how murders happen. I'm thinking if there's a better analytical approach to this situation to know your odds. I would probably walk away.
    I would punch him real fast in that situation and if i get a clean hit, more than likely he will not recover. I have big punching power and i box from time to time. In the heat of the moment, i just want to hurt the guy, period.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Great discussion here, Seaweed.

First of all, you have to be very careful with the African American. They can be unpredictable at times. The best thing to do is to smile at them, and offer a Red Lobster coupon if you have one. I carry them around for this exact circumstance. You just never know when they might come in handy.

If the African American pulls out a weapon, your best bet may be to offer up your girlfriend and just walk away. You may never see her again, and if you do, she may return to you a bit bowlegged, but at least you get out of the situation intact.

Is this the incident you briefly mentioned that happened out West? I hope your colleague is okay.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, and PaperTrail07

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

First of all, you have to be very careful with the African American. They can be unpredictable at times. The best thing to do is to smile at them, and offer a Red Lobster coupon if you have one. I carry them around for this exact circumstance. You just never know when they might come in handy.

If the African American pulls out a weapon, your best bet may be to offer up your girlfriend and just walk away. You may never see her again, and if you do, she may return to you a bit bowlegged, but at least you get out of the situation intact.

Is this the incident you briefly mentioned that happened out West? I hope your colleague is okay.
    Yeah, it's the same incident I mentioned to you earlier. You really provide some thought-provoking alternative approaches to the situation.

Oh, and my colleague is fine. He walked away without a scratch. However, I think his girlfriend got really upset at him for walking away. Girls can be pretty selfish I guess.
    Last edited by Seaweed; 04-17-14 at 07:34 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

what a pussy.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    what a pussy.
    Mayan, what would you do??

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

I'd apologize for that white ass being too flat for his taste.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

100% lol....

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

What happened to the thread about African Americans and Red Lobster by the way.

PaperTrail07

In the right state of mind/time/place I might shoot him in the knee if I felt he was a total dirtbag

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    In the right state of mind/time/place I might shoot him in the knee if I felt he was a total dirtbag
    Do you carry a gun on you all the time when on romantic walks with the lady?
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Seaweed 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I would grab his balls

PaperTrail07

If I lived in a neighborhood where I am constantly passing 6 foot 185 pound aggressive black guys...then 100% yes...
    Do you carry a gun on you all the time when on romantic walks with the lady?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

My boyfriend will grab his balls

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Seaweed,id break out the Nunchuks and just go Bruce Lee on his ass. The guy would run amile.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

All depends on your physical make up. If you don't take shit from nobody, doesn't matter if you get your ass kicked or killed, you stood for what you felt was right. If you were a scaredy cat all your life and ran from confrontations, you would've went your merry way. Still alive and not hurt at least physically, but you would be hurt mentally.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I could whoop his ass but why risk fighting with some random fuk to begin with? Pride is the dumbest thing on earth and a shared common trait amongst poor people.

Gun is the way to go, then if he would have persisted you could have done the world a favor and shot him.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

This could be a conversation you have with the girlfriend hopefully before this type of thing happens. How does she see the situation? Is she all about defending her honor, or is she gonna think you're a retard for escalating the situation. Cater your response to your girlfriend s needs, not your needs

Usually, the response from a black as your hot girl passes is more like "DAMMMNNNN!!!!!", rather than physical contact towards your girl.
    Last edited by timbaland99; 04-17-14 at 02:16 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Not many of you answered the question honestly, most of you are penetrating tools anyway.

The idea of whether or not a weapon would be involved would never even cross my mind in the heat of the moment because the situation at hand would be a bang bang action and reaction type of thing.

Like someone else said, it depends what type of person you are, and whether you like to get shit on regularly without doing anything about it. A real man would go to battle first and ask questions later, after all, he sexually assaulted your girl. If he did it to you, some of you here, carpe, would appreciate the attention and chase the afro down the street to drop his drawers.

If you let people walk all over you, it will wear you down and annihilate your self esteem. Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself, and this would be one of those times.

And BTW, this is not a black and white thing. I think seaweed is trying to make it seem as if it makes a difference who did it.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

I think your friend handled the situation the best way given the circumstances. He doesn't know if the guy had a weapon, and the last thing you want to happen is to get into a situation where you're spilling someone's (possibly HIV infected) blood with witnesses and security cameras all around you.

Now if he would have just grabbed your girl and stood there that's a different story.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Seaweed, I think you may have a shot with your friend's girl. If he didn't do anything when a stranger groped her, you could probably nail her without repercussions.
    Last edited by Kermit; 04-17-14 at 04:49 PM.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Id go fkn ape shit

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Was the black guy with someone or alone. I can see him doing it with someone with him however crazy this is. Alot comes into factor but couldnt see myself just walking away quietly.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Was the black guy with someone or alone. I can see him doing it with someone with him however crazy this is. Alot comes into factor but couldnt see myself just walking away quietly.
    You're just asking this moron (Seaweed) to fabricate more details to an already fictional story. No wonder he starts a new thread every half hour.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He was alone, was wearing big headphones around his neck and an Oakland Raiders winter hat. Looked fresh out of prison.

12 Last