James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not pay women on welfare for 2 years or more to get the birth control shot?

Of course it would be voluntary. Why not offer women under 30 who have been on welfare over two years a financial incentive to take the shot every three months? These ladies are already currently facing financial hardship and are not able to provide for themselves and their current dependents. This financial incentive would benefit the women in their own lives and of course would prevent unwanted pregnancies that either become abortions or more children they can not support. More children for women in this situation will guarantee three things. It will force these women to a longer term of financial dependence on the state, it will increase the taxpayers burden, and the children born into this circumstance have a very low chance of success and prosperity in life. The financial incentive will more then pay for itself, probably 100 fold in reality.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Only problem I see is eventually they would opt out because they would want to have a kid because that is nature then they would raise it like an animal so really don't know if it would change anything. I definitely think it would help.

I don't know if it was your or someone else but they had an even better idea in my opinion. Offer them 25k at 18 to be sterilized, now that would be a good idea. A great idea would be offer them 50k to be sterilized and have no voting rights for life. That would do tremendous things for this country.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-14-14 at 03:48 PM.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I don't know if it was your or someone else but they had an even better idea in my opinion. Offer them 25k at 18 to be sterilized, now that would be a good idea. A great idea would be offer them 50k to be sterilized and have no voting rights for life. That would do tremendous things for this country.
    That was me

Offer the bucks money too. Economically it is sound, but morally people will have problems with it I'm sure
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 04-14-14 at 05:27 PM.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I don't believe anyone with an IQ under 110 or a salary under $50k should legally be allowed to have a child.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Easiest remedy to where you can't have a 'womens' right to her body issue' arise is to make a requirement that in order to receive assistance you MUST have completed High School and a GED is not an acceptable substitute for said requirement. Also a cap on criminal convictions....no more than 2. I understand as the law stands now someone is going to be stupid and get busted for DUI or recreational marijuana possession and so on....probably even other youthful indiscretions. These will receive a waiver but if you're dumb or irresponsible enough to screw up 3 times, that you are convicted of, no pleas and pre trial diversions, then thats a character issue and a personal hinderance....my tax dollars should no go toward that.

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Education for women is proven to help control population growth.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

All of your ideas are good in theory but it's never gunna fukkin happen at this pace with these trash politicians running our country into the ground

We can't even smoke a joint in our own home or sports bet legally yet for fukks sake

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    All of your ideas are good in theory but it's never gunna fukkin happen at this pace with these trash politicians running our country into the ground

We can't even smoke a joint in our own home or sports bet legally yet for fukks sake
    It doesn't have to come from the gov
    Private organizations could recognize the benefits to society and offer the payments
    It would be a lot cheaper that way, because if the gov ran the program each 25k payment would cost the taxpayer an extra 5-10k in other expenses

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3432369.html
    because caucasoids are already losing the population battle, so i say yes more
    Depo-Provera shots.

since most are on welfare according to this article.............http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-...tes-on-welfare
    FREE Frazier Glenn Miller AKA MR. CROSS
    ........................................ .................................
    peace be with you............................and death to the wicked
    Last edited by nate turner; 04-15-14 at 02:34 PM.