TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

are all asian massage parlors happy endings?

i see a lot of them around here (fllorida). can you really have an asian massage parlor without offering a HJ?

who would go otherwise. id spend $40 for it. but no more

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    i see a lot of them around here (fllorida). can you really have an asian massage parlor without offering a HJ?

i dont need a massage lady for a happy ending pal.

a hand job? thats a mans job.

Massages do wonders for stress and sore musles.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    says $80 for an hour

that probably doesnt include the tug. bs

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i dont need a massage lady for a happy ending pal.

a hand job? thats a mans job.

Massages do wonders for stress and sore musles.
    exactly i could find a dude to do it for nothing

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post

Sure - I go see a lady next to the Walmart in Henderson. Charges $29 for reflexology plus massage for roughly an hour - she owns the place, and she is really strong. She complains that customers come in all the time and ask for the other crap and she chases them out - if you speak Chinese, you get a TON of information out of her on everything going on. She's plugged in to a lot of interesting happenings on this side of the valley.

My friends do go to a place near Sunset Station and I posted a while ago about it, and people here on the forum gave me sheeyat about it. You fukks who gave me sit are either the Feds and go fukk urself and give me your blood you fukkin slaves, or you're a bunch of fukkin closet jackers who are desperate for a new location you fukks.

For the rest of you that were cool on the thread, I have never been there before, but my friends say it's good. What's funny is that all of my wealthy clients keep telling to go and experience one if I haven't tried it, but when I ask them if they have done it they say no and we laugh.

I was thinking that maybe I should try one if I go the SBR Bash in the DR - they might have a better selection and I hear the girls are way better looking than here in Vegas.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

florida? i thought you were in san diego? i mean tijuana?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhedge View Post
    Sure - I go see a lady next to the Walmart in Henderson..
    The one off of Serene? Or do you mean the one deep into Henderson off of the 515?

In Vegas at least, "24 Hours" posted outside used to be the code to look for. Not sure if that's changed.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wanted to go to one of these places and try it out for the first time. Has to be on most of your bucket lists. No? lol

My luck I'd end up with some ugly whore.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

Semi truck parking: N

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Most of the parlors around here have dudes working them. I guess whatever tickles your pickle.

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    The one off of Serene? Or do you mean the one deep into Henderson off of the 515?

In Vegas at least, "24 Hours" posted outside used to be the code to look for. Not sure if that's changed.
    The latter - same lot as Walmart Chase Long John Silver's across the street from Walgreens and Albertsons. She has regular customers doing 4-hour massages straight, so I know she is strong enough to do it. I had back pain before I saw her and now I don't. Some people aren't into reflexology, but if you can tolerate it, she will work out all the kinks through the bottom of your foot the first go around.

One time was really cool when her son came by and they were both working on my back - she was pushing on my back while he was pressing on my legs. First time I ever got a massage like that and it was incredible. She is my goto person when my body gets out of whack.

I saw on the news about a city ordinance that these kinds of massage places had to close by a certain hour. I'm not sure about areas outside of Henderson though.

My back hurts now so I'm gonna visit her now.