Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

So, Mitchey's mistake was that he confused the fact you stole money instead of points?
    MITCHEY, get your fukkin shit straight. Babywaves is a cash thief, not a points thief.
    Think before you post Mitchey or you will look like an A$$!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    did she just call mitchell88 gay? lol
    Lol..........

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    So, Mitchey's mistake was that he confused the fact you stole money instead of points?
    MITCHEY, get your fukkin shit straight. Babywaves is a cash thief, not a points thief.
    Think before you post Mitchey or you will look like an A$$!
    Many mistakes...Claims Carseller stiffed me when fact of the matter is, he paid 35% & is within time frame. Claims I've stiffed for pts & cash, of course there's not a shred of evidence to back up these false allegations. Mitch has a severe case of diarrrhea of the mouth & constipation of the brain. For your convenience, I attached a photo of Bitch Mitch & his dog.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  18.4 KB

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Can you gimme a referral to 18th hole?
    300% bonus?

bobbywaves

Nope.....no longer play there.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Nope.....no longer play there.
    you never played their just you and your scummy partners took money and screwed people. Darkhat said it all when he said you are a blackeye to your family shoot yourself and end your miserable scamming scummy life.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

bobby can't even afford a gun now that the money stopped coming in to 18th hole.....all he has is his pizza points and his mail order bride's 8.00 an hr putting kiddos on rides at 6 flags.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mitchell88

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    you never played their just you and your scummy partners took money and screwed people. Darkhat said it all when he said you are a blackeye to your family shoot yourself and end your miserable scamming scummy life.
    Apparently you didn't read the threads where I posted several screenshots of arbs & five figure account balances. Apparently you were still locked up when I posted those. It's hard to find employment once convicted, luckily BostonBoss owns a lemonade stand & will give you a chance if you blow him.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Well, I've actually read a lot of your posts bobbywaves.
    So, lemme get this straight.....You have never played at 18th Hole yet I can find posts at SBR where you claimed you "never had problems with 18th hole"?

Hmmmm... thats weird. So you never played there but still referred players to them?

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Apparently you didn't read the threads where I posted several screenshots of arbs & five figure account balances. Apparently you were still locked up when I posted those. It's hard to find employment once convicted, luckily BostonBoss owns a lemonade stand & will give you a chance if you blow him.
    yea its tough, just got an email from 18th hole. It said sorry we could not hire you while criminal charges are mandatory here you don't have the right ones. You have to have stolen someone identity or basically done any crime where you steal from someone when there is no chance that person can ever get to you. You are just not enough of a coward sorry. Signed Waves

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

pissed about mitchell entering my thread when i pay what i owe but agree with him completely. bobbywaves is a scammer and a stiff. mikeyanks is a friend of mine and i am going to personally make your life miserable on this forum you cowardly bitch.

im trying to get banned ? look at what you are saying to mitchell bobbybitch ? that is infraction/ban worthy in my eyes. would be heartbreaking for you though. youd probably commit suicide losing these free points you worthless piece of shit. and if i find out you stole money from any people i know i will personally come and find you

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Well, I've actually read a lot of your posts bobbywaves.
    So, lemme get this straight.....You have never played at 18th Hole yet I can find posts at SBR where you claimed you "never had problems with 18th hole"?

Hmmmm... thats weird. So you never played there but still referred players to them?
    Where did I say I never played there? Said I don't play there anymore. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your poker/gambling skills.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    pissed about mitchell entering my thread when i pay what i owe but agree with him completely. bobbywaves is a scammer and a stiff. mikeyanks is a friend of mine and i am going to personally make your life miserable on this forum you cowardly bitch.

im trying to get banned ? look at what you are saying to mitchell bobbybitch ? that is infraction/ban worthy in my eyes. would be heartbreaking for you though. youd probably commit suicide losing these free points you worthless piece of shit. and if i find out you stole money from any people i know i will personally come and find you
    And saying I'm the owner of 18th hole scamming people isn't infraction/ban worthy? Now go by some pts & pay your loans bitch.

First 12