Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Cool new Road Rage video with great ending.

I think the fact that the guy knew he was being recorded led to his shenanigans which led to the end result.

Last edited by Kermit; 03-28-14 at 11:21 AM.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

That's great

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Yeah, I just saw this on Huff Post.
    Karma's a Bitch!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Was on Kimmel last night...that is great.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

great stuff

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

awesome

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Karma's a bitch, huh? Great video!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Hahaha his face when he was passing.

Like he was the coolest dude on earth.

learnkhmernow
    learnkhmernow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 845

I think she was an ass for video taping...she should have gotten over and let the guy pass if he wanted to go faster then her

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by learnkhmernow View Post
    I think she was an ass for video taping...she should have gotten over and let the guy pass if he wanted to go faster then her
    I agree. There is something in the description about her stating that she was going to make a left turn at some point, but for Christ's sake, how long do you drive in the passing lane before doing so? Or maybe she was just claiming that she was going to make a left turn to justify why she was driving in the passing lane for so long.

When most people get their ass rode when they are in the passing lane, then realize they are in the wrong and move over to let someone faster go, which is what you are supposed to do. Not pull out your phone and record yourself not doing what you should be.

The guy in the truck was a douche too, but I don't think he would have ever flipped her off if he didn't see that he was being recorded.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-29-14 at 09:38 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

They weren't driving on a highway, left lane passing only really applies to just highways. She was going the speedlimit and you could tell she was passing a handful of cars herself.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

there is always one asshole that happens to meet another on the road and this was one instance...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    They weren't driving on a highway, left lane passing only really applies to just highways. She was going the speedlimit and you could tell she was passing a handful of cars herself.
    You should still always stay in the right lane except to pass on a 2 lane roadway. Do you think if a cop came up behind her that she would have pulled out her phone and recklessly drove while trying to film him all while staying in the left lane? I highly doubt it.

I think both people were equally at fault here.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

agreed

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Well yeah, no doubt she wouldn't do it if it were a cop, but it wasn't and she knew it wasn't and she was still passing a long stream of cars, which is what you think she should be doing

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Well yeah, no doubt she wouldn't do it if it were a cop, but it wasn't and she knew it wasn't and she was still passing a long stream of cars, which is what you think she should be doing
    At the very beginning she was passing one car and then didn't pass another vehicle until the 58 second mark in the video which looked like 2 trucks that would have been about a mile up from the first vehicle in the beginning. (I don't know why the guy in the truck just didn't pass her after the first vehicle in the beginning)

Don't get me wrong, that guy got was coming to him for acting like an ass and what looked to be like he was cutting sharply in front of her after flipping her off which led to him losing control of his truck, but this woman was kind of provoking the whole thing, especially recording with a phone while she is supposed to be paying attention to the road while she's driving.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

i hate ppl who go slow in the fast lane (right in aus) do your slow shit in the left or stay home if your scared of dying

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Hah, two dumbfcks. Glad the dude didn't get creamed and hurt someone else in the oncoming traffic.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both people are acting like rude morons in this situation.

The guy in the truck shouldn't let that lady rile him up like that, even if she is driving too slow. But that lady could eventually get murdered by someone who snaps at the wrong moment if she keeps pulling chicken-shit moves like these.

She's lucky that, in this instance, the only thing she got was a middle finger.