Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wulfman and you mad bro flirting

You and I both know you didn't show up on February 8th between 12-2 PM. Cut the bullshit and grow up. Next time you wanna call someone out better make sure they aren't more then ready to meet you and back down.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    You and I both know you didn't show up on February 8th between 12-2 PM. Cut the bullshit and grow up. Next time you wanna call someone out better make sure they aren't more then ready to meet you and back down.
    i was there the day we had planned

little wulfman never showed up or attempted to come meet me there

same the same weekend i was out on the island

just stop the fckn lying and at least man up that you never showed up

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Ok tough gal PM me a date and place.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Lemme guess your busy or not in the tri state area or have bad diarrhea and can't be 10 feet away from a toilet? PM me. Or you'll come back with I tried meeting you twice ( lie) and now I'm not wasting my time with you ( easy back door way out) . Get the rooster stuck up yur ass out so you stop acting so pissy.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Lemme guess your busy or not in the tri state area or have bad diarrhea and can't be 10 feet away from a toilet? PM me. Or you'll come back with I tried meeting you twice ( lie) and now I'm not wasting my time with you ( easy back door way out) . Get the rooster stuck up yur ass out so you stop acting so pissy.
    i am done with you

i did try twice .. you pussied out ..twice

should have been a man and stepped up but instead you were hiding behind your mother

just quit while you are ahead... im done burying you.. you are probably 5'6 140lbs anyway

this was such a waste of time ... you are just another poster who acts tough behind the computer

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

So the easy back door way out you are taking? Congrats. 5'9 actually. Would love to be 140 lbs again. Don't think I have since I was in middle school/high school.