BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Yours??

Aren't you the guy that walked away from a big hospital bill, leaving it to others to cover it?

Who wound up eating the cost of your bill because you refused to pay?

Yet you're an authority on others bad life decisions?

(If it was someone else who stiffed the hospital - I apologize)
    Are you serious?
    You must be euro-trash because you continue to be the dumbest fukk on this forum.
    Post made a lot of sense dick, good job. lol
    Luckily for us, you post once a fukkin month.
    Keep trying to lick my balls whenever you do though, I know you're in love with me you little flame.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

been to this 7-11 numerous times..everyone hates the owner...guy is a creep/a pervert/and a cheap bastard..thats what I hear....its probably accurate

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

She's a kid-- 19--- teach her, educate her, don't throw a fuking tantrum over a $1 dollar cup of coffee that costs him a fraction of that.

Had he done that-- none of this shit would have happened. Poor decision by the girl, and a bad managerial decision by the owner.
    I'm sure when she signed her 7-11 manual it said no stealing.
    Again, the details of the story are all shady, so no one really knows what really went down here.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

a week from now you will see her with Gloria allred claiming foul

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Are you serious?
    You must be euro-trash because you continue to be the dumbest fukk on this forum.
    Post made a lot of sense dick, good job. lol
    Luckily for us, you post once a fukkin month.
    Keep trying to lick my balls whenever you do though, I know you're in love with me you little flame.
    His post has some validity if accurate. Whether it is or not, I have no clue.

But like most, I can see it from both sides. Part of being a good owner is being firm yet forgiving. Just gotta know when to be firm to make an example and when to be forgiving. If this was the girls first offense, I would've simply said no more and let it go.

And for what its worth, I've run a few successful businesses over the years

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    His post has some validity if accurate. Whether it is or not, I have no clue.

But like most, I can see it from both sides. Part of being a good owner is being firm yet forgiving. Just gotta know when to be firm to make an example and when to be forgiving. If this was the girls first offense, I would've simply said no more and let it go.

And for what its worth, I've run a few successful businesses over the years
    Also have to factor in if he was already looking for a reason to get rid of a bad employee as well.
    It's an easy way to cut off some dead weight here, with a legit reason if she tries to beef.
    This chick is going back to work there it says now lol.
    Pretty funny stuff.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I'm sure when she signed her 7-11 manual it said no stealing.
    Again, the details of the story are all shady, so no one really knows what really went down here.
    You know the kid wasn't trying to fuk over the owner.

She fuk'd up---

This isn't capital embezzlement we're talking here.

It's a cup of coffee. Do you know on average--- convenience stores dump between 9-12 gallons of coffee away each day when it hits reaches it's "stale" time?

This rates right up there with someone taking a note pad home from a bank, or three pens.

The owner isn't going to have to close his fuking doors over a 9 cent cup of coffee.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Also have to factor in if he was already looking for a reason to get rid of a bad employee as well.
    It's an easy way to cut off some dead weight here, with a legit reason if she tries to beef.
    This chick is going back to work there it says now lol.
    Pretty funny stuff.
    100% true, if she was a bad employee, this is the perfect reason to get rid of her. Don't even have to worry about unemployment benes.

BennyBigNuts

Ppl can understand what you're saying kracker but you have to remember one thing. The value of the item given away is irrelevant.
    Yes, they waste coffee I'm sure. Actually at 7-11 they probly let it sit there all day. But if you let someone slide on the coffee, what happens? Then you see more employees giving it away and it's a chain reaction.
    Its not being an asshole for a boss, it's carrying out that stealing is stealing regardless if it's a pack of matches or a Carton of cigarettes.

First 12