Views: 313
Size:  41.3 KB

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You ain't got to tell me.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, and Itsamazing777

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

a car load of guys followed me one night for about a half hour until i grabbed a pal and they left. next night i saw the car chased it dukes of hazard style hand-braking in front of him. i jumped out, put my head through his open window went head to head and said" wtf were you at last night dickhead i should fcuk you up blah blah blah " him and his girl were shitting themselves so i left it.

well following night same car rolls through where i was parked up full of cops lol. it turns out the previous two nights it was undercover cops bear in mind this was in northern ireland lol.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You ain't got to tell me.

Lol, i won't lie. Made just for you.

boomernyc
    boomernyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

20 mph or so, getting ready to exit in about a half mile, one of the expessways, asshat zooms infront of us, cutting the line..
    i'm the passenger and we were at happy hour so i tell the driver that we dont have to take that and i lean on horn beep and we get the finger...

we get back out in traffic and zoom by and cut dude off, then we slow down to a crawl and wave everyone ahead of us to show dude who is boss....

he gets out zooms by us and throws a macdonalds drink at us, we cut him back off and slow to a crawl again and i start brandinshng the club out the window like im a viking with an axe... dude pulls over and we win.... but it gets you thinking about how this escalation cant end well....

another time a dude i cut off gets in front ot me and jams on the brakes just as a huge truck comes barreling up behind me... i thought i was gonna be dead, his brakes were shrieking and my little toyota was at max velocity and i am lucky i did not die in this one....

now i am mellow. whats the rush? rushing ot a crappy job i hate? home to a wife who isn't pleased with y drinking? ... i just crank the tunes now and laugh at the type A drivers now that my near death experience cured me

boomernyc
    boomernyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Road RAge done right

Construction zone in a ft, signs say one lane ahead, so most people get over, no problem....
    traffic is stopped dead as they are working on a bridge...
    dude zooms by and cuts in all the way at the front of the line
    his idea catches on....5 cars later...
    i pull into the lane 1/2 way and extend my middle finger to anyone coming up behind me
    you have to be a major dick to go by me and feel the wrath of my finger, but people do....

then a dude pulls up and sees my finger and the lightbulb goes off and he blocks the rest of the lane....
    a two car roadblock teaching the world manners
    the asshats figure it out and play nice
    except for one douchebag who drives up the shoulder
    wheres a cop when you need one.....
    as we ended the roadblcok when the traffic started moving i gave him a thumbs up and invited him to merge in front of me.....

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

my friend heading home from work (and a few stops for beverages) on his harley, gets into it with a greasy sp i c in a semi. friend gets off freeway at his exit and semi runs him over. friend now has one leg.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep fukking with jerks on the road who are clearly in a bigger hurry than you in the name of manners, and see what happens.

One of those drivers will eventually have a gun with them, and that might be the final ride of your life ...

Some people take that disrespect thing seriously, and they have very little to live for as well. Thus, they don't care or worry about the consequences.

Drive safe, fellas.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Be careful with hand gestures while driving. Doesn't matter if you're waving thanks or flipping off.

Going to work one morning merging into traffic. Had to gun it to get ahead of a semi. I waved thanks.
    Looked in my rear view thinking nothing of it and this mofo was up my ass swerved at the last minute
    and missed me by inches. I guess he thought I flipped him off.

Another ass hole thought I flipped him off when he beeped at me while I was yielding to traffic. I pointed
    at the yield sign. He thought I flipped him off. He was like a raving lunatic. Passing me then slowing down
    in my lane. I pulled over and went to his car to see what was up. He's yelling you flipped me off!

We've had a few cases of gun related road rage here in PA. The most recent was a death. An asshole in a black
    Ford Ranger ran a guy off the road came back and blew him away. Still looking for him.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bitch flipped me off and shes the one who cut in front of me. Fukkin bitch