homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

They are closing in on the location and it's the malacca strait

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Can I get a piece of that 60 hour action?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Can I get a piece of that 60 hour action?
    over or under? You're playing with fire by going against my under. They'll be at the first piece of wreckage and or first body by tomorrow which is wed March 12

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I guess was right....was a hijacking. Interesting though if it turns out that the hijackers were trying to steal the plane and use it for a future attack.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Some debris will be found within 60 hrs of this post which is 2.5 days. Book that. Those of u who think nothing will be found are simply wrong. This is not 1932 Amelia earhart. No commercial airliner crash has completely vanished in god knows how many decades
    When I made this '60 hr prediction to find debris' which was 4 hrs ago, this new info had not come out yet abt the malacca strait. I now believe they'll be at the first debris and or body within 30 hrs

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

No, I like the under too. Need +8000 to take that over.
    I'm just a $H|TTY Non Pro anyway.
    They're gonna find something. Most plane parts are bueyent aren't they?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I guess was right....was a hijacking. Interesting though if it turns out that the hijackers were trying to steal the plane and use it for a future attack.
    Not necessarily. The transponder and autopilot could've been turned off by a suicidal pilot. See Egypt air flight 990

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Latest sensible theory:

Plane had some type of catastrophic electrical malfunction and the pilot turned around to go back to Malaysia. Typical to this type of situation their training tells them to go back to an area they know. In their training they are told NOT to enter foreign airspace if they can't identify themselves (which they couldn't if they had a total electrical failure). The plane can fly up to 1 hour even without electric. It appears the plane flew for 70 additional minutes after the transponders failed.

So it could very well be the pilot tried to go back to where he came but since it was at night he had some serious trouble and eventually the plane went down in the water. This same situation described above has happened before with large jets.

Experts are still saying hijacking is the least likely...however still possible.

homie1975

The 777 can fly roughly 100 miles if it the engines fail at 36000 ft and it turns into a glider with zero engine power so yes abt an hr of gliding but then they should have contacted a tower for landing options

homie1975

No concrete theory just yet

cloverfield

The 777 can fly roughly 100 miles if it the engines fail at 36000 ft and it turns into a glider with zero engine power so yes abt an hr of gliding but then they should have contacted a tower for landing options
    if full electrical failure occurred they would have only had what amounts to a semi-powerful CB radio to communicate with the ground. who knows. this whole thing gets weirder by the hour.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

What boggles my mind and leaves everything mysterious is they come up with this new information four days after the flight disappears. How did the Malaysian Army not come out right away and say they had radar proof the plane turned in a different direction? Seems like you would have said that right away when they were looking in what you perceived to be the wrong area.

Something still seems pretty fishy about all of this. I'm still leaning towards hijacking ... as in possibly, the pilot or copilot took the plane off route and then lies the mystery or where it went/what happened.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    if Wulfer had been aboard that plane this shit never would of happened
    Actually big bad Wulf has a fear of flying hermano . After a nosedive that lasted around 6-7 seconds on a plane from Atlanta to ny , where I grabbed the guys hand sitting next to me, no homo, I have to be sedated when I fly. Suitcases came out of their bins, and people screamed. Person walking in the aisle tumbled . Scary shit . Guy next to me was Hispanic. He kissed his cross after we leveled. Was that you manny?
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-11-14 at 04:48 PM.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Wulfman14 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman gave Wulfman14 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman gave Wulfman14 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    if full electrical failure occurred they would have only had what amounts to a semi-powerful CB radio to communicate with the ground. who knows. this whole thing gets weirder by the hour.
    yes very good point.

homie1975

just watched piers morgan live where he interviewed one of the australian chicks who sat in the cockpit with one of the pilots during an entire flight back in Dec 2011 LMFAO. brown dudes all over the world just love white chicks

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Actually big bad Wulf has a fear of flying hermano . After a nosedive that lasted around 6-7 seconds on a plane from Atlanta to ny , where I grabbed the guys hand sitting next to me, no homo, I have to be sedated when I fly. Suitcases came out of their bins, and people screamed. Person walking in the aisle tumbled . Scary shit . Guy next to me was Hispanic. He kissed his cross after we leveled. Was that you manny?
    Wulfy that wasn't me i would rather be in a plane on a nosedive than anywhere near ATL holmes

it's hotter than Slimmer's ten speed in the dirty!

EaglesPhan36

And this is why stuff like this sucks during the "Information Age" ....

The Royal Malaysian Air force has now rejected a report from the Berita Harian newspaper in which an air force commander was quoted as saying that he believed the plane had turned back on itself, crossed over Malaysia and flown west over the Malacca Strait.
    So now newspapers might be making shit up ... sheesh.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

The US airline safety regulator warned in November of cracking in the fuselage skin underneath a Boeing 777’s satellite antenna, issuing a worldwide alert for the flaw to be fixed as it could lead to decompression that would leave occupants unconscious.The problem identified by the US Federal Aviation Administration provides a possible explanation as to why a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 plane mysteriously went missing en route to Beijing on Saturday.
    B777 antenna locations: the cracks were reported under the satcom antenna on top of the aircraft.
    A structural failure related to the flaw could not only have led to a slow decompression that left the 239 passengers and crew on the missing flight unconscious, it would also have disabled satellite communications, including the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS), which transmits data of the plane’s location automatically.Advertisement
    It would also have rendered the plane invisible to all but 'primary radar', which has a range of only 100 nautical miles.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-...#ixzz2vj7dq5rG

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The US airline safety regulator warned in November of cracking in the fuselage skin underneath a Boeing 777’s satellite antenna, issuing a worldwide alert for the flaw to be fixed as it could lead to decompression that would leave occupants unconscious.The problem identified by the US Federal Aviation Administration provides a possible explanation as to why a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 plane mysteriously went missing en route to Beijing on Saturday.
    B777 antenna locations: the cracks were reported under the satcom antenna on top of the aircraft.
    A structural failure related to the flaw could not only have led to a slow decompression that left the 239 passengers and crew on the missing flight unconscious, it would also have disabled satellite communications, including the Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS), which transmits data of the plane’s location automatically.Advertisement
    It would also have rendered the plane invisible to all but 'primary radar', which has a range of only 100 nautical miles.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-...#ixzz2vj7dq5rG
    Thats probably the most plausible explanation ive heard yet...

Nice work Opti...

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

from another forum..is this possible...The plane very likely had faulty altimeter readings, causing the autopilot to think the plane was at a lower altitude than it actually was. The autopilot would have attempted to correct for this, possibly causing the plane to climb beyond the atmosphere, radio range, and transponder range.

If this was the scenario, it is very likely the plane is now in orbiting the Earth in outer space. This would explain why there is no wreckage on the ground anywhere within fuel range...

Blows my mind that nobody elxplores the common sense scenarios prior to coming up with all of their far- fetched bullsh*t.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    from another forum..is this possible...The plane very likely had faulty altimeter readings, causing the autopilot to think the plane was at a lower altitude than it actually was. The autopilot would have attempted to correct for this, possibly causing the plane to climb beyond the atmosphere, radio range, and transponder range.

If this was the scenario, it is very likely the plane is now in orbiting the Earth in outer space. This would explain why there is no wreckage on the ground anywhere within fuel range...

Blows my mind that nobody elxplores the common sense scenarios prior to coming up with all of their far- fetched bullsh*t.
    Unreal.

Maximum service ceiling for the 777 is 43,000 feet.

Climbing above that would cause the aircraft to stall and crash unless the pilots could recover.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Has Alex Jones been throwing out conspiracies?

"IT WAS THE BLACK HELICOPTERS GOD DAMN IT!"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    its happened before many times like the french plane few years back, you've been watching too much lost episodes

nothing like the Air France crash smartass! they found the debris straight away with that one

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Not sure if serious.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Latest sensible theory:

Plane had some type of catastrophic electrical malfunction and the pilot turned around to go back to Malaysia. Typical to this type of situation their training tells them to go back to an area they know. In their training they are told NOT to enter foreign airspace if they can't identify themselves (which they couldn't if they had a total electrical failure). The plane can fly up to 1 hour even without electric. It appears the plane flew for 70 additional minutes after the transponders failed.

So it could very well be the pilot tried to go back to where he came but since it was at night he had some serious trouble and eventually the plane went down in the water. This same situation described above has happened before with large jets.

Experts are still saying hijacking is the least likely...however still possible.
    not too bright..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

theyve found a safety raft

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    theyve found a safety raft
    Then they lost it again!

Plus it was found South West of Kuala Lumpur!

How would the plane have managed to fly back across the entire country without being noticed?!

PORT DICKSON: A group of fishermen found a life raft bearing the word “Boarding” 10 nautical miles from Port Dickson town at 12pm yesterday.

One of the fishermen, Azman Mohamad, 40, said they found the badly damaged raft floating and immediately notified the Kuala Linggi Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) in Malacca for assistance to lift the raft as it was very heavy.
    "We managed to tie it to our boat as we feared it would sink due to the damages," he said.

When the MMEA boat arrived, the fishermen then handed over the raft into their custody.

However, a Kuala Linggi MMEA spokesman said the raft sunk into the sea while they were trying to bring the raft onboard.

The life raft found by a group of fishermen 10 nautical miles from Port Dickson yesterday. Pix by Dzulkeffli Mustapha

Read more: MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-co...#ixzz2vkzyvtS2

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

nothing like the Air France crash smartass! they found the debris straight away with that one
    Incorrect. It took 5 full days for the first bodies to be found and even longer for the first debris to be found. Today in just about 4 hrs it will be 5 full days on this one since the flights last signal. Right on par with air France 447

homie1975

My prediction that they would find the first debris or body today is way off. I severely overrated the Malaysian authorities ability to get concrete data and act on it. What a joke these guys are becoming with each passing hour. All if this in front of the whole world

EaglesPhan36

This whole thing gets stranger every day. So now this life boat thing ... and they could not get the life boat onto their ship, so it supposedly just slipped back under the water and no one has tried to retrieve it? WTF.

homie1975

If I was a family member of one of the 239 souls on that plane I'd be ready to throw some dudes over the rails right now

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Again...they will never find this plane...they news is playing with your mind

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Again...they will never find this plane...they news is playing with your mind
    If they let the ntsb take over they'll find it quickly. If not then they'll need dumb luck but they'll find this plane

cloverfield

Incorrect. It took 5 full days for the first bodies to be found and even longer for the first debris to be found. Today in just about 4 hrs it will be 5 full days on this one since the flights last signal. Right on par with air France 447
    took them 2 YEARS to find the actual mass wreckage underwater. keep in mind that search area was huuuuuge though and the water was deep

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

First ... 2345678 ... Last