TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

I'm a millionairre!!!!!

Hello,

Am David Moore, director cash processing unit, united bank for Africa [UBA the only bank appointed by theO.AU. Members lead by President John Agyekum Kufuor.

Because of the frauds going on in West Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them. The above Africa union held meeting in Nigeria and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service. We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.

Take note; three thousand united state dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other doccumets that matters. Therefore, I want you to bear it in mind that your total fund will be no more one million five hundred thousand united state dollars ($1,500,000.00) but One million four hundred and ninety seven thousand united state dollars ($1.497,000.00).

If anybody tells you that he is paying you in bank draft or telegraphic money transfer both ** and **, do not listen to him or her because due to this frauds no international bank honors our remittance instruction any more that is why we settled to pay in cash through courier

We also received a security report that you paid the fraudsters who have been deceiving you, telling you that they are going to send this money to you. Dear as a senior banker, controlling this cash payment now, I advise you not to waste your money by paying any body in advance again, and if you just follow my instruction, you will receive your money in three days time.

Your fund will now be packaged in box and take to the diplomatic courier service for immediate shipment, I will also send the picture of the box by attachment to you to see how the money is packed, and I will send you more mails to give you more information for you to know the genuineness of this transaction.

Therefore, do forward your home address and direct phone number to me for quick delivery because time is not in our side.

All the documents will be sent to you if I am assured that you have stopped sending money to those fraudsters.

Am waiting to hear from you with the required information of yours.

David Moore
    Director cash processing unit
    united bank for Africa. (U.B.A).

Email: david.moore41@yahoo.com

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

You're obviously new to Nigerian scammers. Welcome to the club.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

congrats, brah!...

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

And to think I deleted that same email... how foolish of me!

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

You wonder how anyone could fall for a scam letter with sooo many misspelled words and bad grammar. My 3rd grader would know to capatilize the bank name ie;

David Moore

So is the copy writer scammer a 2nd grader???

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I sent in the info ask and already received the money thanks goose very nice and very fast service.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Sad part is.....we all know its worked lmao....do they deserve it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    You wonder how anyone could fall for a scam letter with sooo many misspelled words and bad grammar. My 3rd grader would know to capatilize the bank name ie;

David Moore

So is the copy writer scammer a 2nd grader???

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Sad part is.....we all know its worked lmao....do they deserve it ?
    No. They snag the weakest and usually that is an elderly person who is trusting of the written word. Even my mother who is pushing 80 has fallen for the get a cruise unsold cabin for $199...turns out to be a reservation fee or whatever. A scam. I got a very official letter from some courthouse with a settlement deal that said I needed to pay $400. I googled them and there were pages and pages of folks who sent their payment but never received a lien release(imagine that?). Fuggin scammers.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

True..I mean they obv prey on the poor and uneducated/Elderly....but we all know when something seems to go to be true.....IT IS!!.....I mean people are scammed everyday by companies who work with the US GOVT....the red light cameras....In Ohio atleast.....they are a separate company who paid for the use of the State of Ohio's seal/address and they pay the state a % of every ticket paid.....they 100% don't not have to be paid and yet everyday they are.....they send "state certified" letters to people houses with pictures of their car......talk about a complete penetrating hustle....end rant lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    No. They snag the weakest and usually that is an elderly person who is trusting of the written word. Even my mother who is pushing 80 has fallen for the get a cruise unsold cabin for $199...turns out to be a reservation fee or whatever. A scam. I got a very official letter from some courthouse with a settlement deal that said I needed to pay $400. I googled them and there were pages and pages of folks who sent their payment but never received a lien release(imagine that?). Fuggin scammers.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Get these daily

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Get these daily
    No need to rub it in that you're much luckier than the rest of us dude.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got one when i was in high school. i thought it was legit and called the number, gave my info. but they said no money upfront. i was like 14-15 years old. when i called i said will you send me a check , they say anything you want. i said im not sending any money though. they said sure. never heard from them again. kept the letter though . later mailed it to the FBI as this was going out thoughout my whole area.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Congrats man seems legit

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Had a phishing scammer call me on my cell phone yesterday claiming he was security for the bank. Said my bank DC was locked because of "suspicious activity" and that I had to verify my card number with him to get it unlocked. Yeah, right.

I said, "Not now chief, I'm in the zone", and hung up.

Makes you wonder though how many elderly people fall for this shiit.