AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Michigan man kills himself while demonstrating gun safety

You can't even make this sh*t up!

A Michigan man from Independence Township accidentally killed himself after reportedly firing a gun into his head while attempting to demonstrate how safe the weapon was. The 36-year-old man’s girlfriend told law enforcement that he’d been drinking throughout the day when the incident occurred Sunday evening.

According to the Oakland Press, the man was explaining to his girlfriend that his three guns were safe when not loaded. Police said he put two guns to his head and pulled the trigger, but when he did the same with the third gun, it discharged and a bullet went into his head.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What is the over under on how many days till we find out that the girlfriends fingerprints are all over the bullet shell?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    What is the over under on how many days till we find out that the girlfriends fingerprints are all over the bullet shell?
    I say he was sleeping(passed out), remember ha had been drinking, and the wife wiped the piece and put it in his hand and helped him pull the trigger.

No one who owns a gun puts it to their head and pulls the trigger, especially not a 36 year old. I'm calling BS.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I say he was sleeping(passed out), remember ha had been drinking, and the wife wiped the piece and put it in his hand and helped him pull the trigger.

No one who owns a gun puts it to their head and pulls the trigger, especially not a 36 year old. I'm calling BS.
    So explain shrink.

Ever hear of suicide?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Dateline, see you in 2015