I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did You Know

According to the latest attendance records, the NHL is averaging more sellout crowds than the NBA.
    Throughout the 2013-14 season, 15 NHL markets have averaged at least 100 percent capacity in their home stands: The Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Blackhawks, Montreal Canadiens, Philadelphia Flyers, Toronto Maple Leafs, Calgary Flames, Vancouver Canucks, Pittsburgh Penguins, Washington Capitals, Minnesota Wild, Los Angeles Kings, New York Rangers, Boston Bruins, San Jose Sharks and Winnipeg Jets.
    The NBA, on the other hand, has only eight markets averaging at least 100 percent capacity this season: The Chicago Bulls, Dallas Mavericks, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, Oklahoma City Thunder and Houston Rockets.

the rest .....

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...as-many-as-nba

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

not surprising at all, I/O...It's been like this for years...I've actually mentioned this in several posts in different threads recently...of'course the total garbage network known as ESPN doesn't want anyone to know this as they try to force feed the shitty NBA down everyone's throats...