Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Who needs KKK when you have planned parenthood

these fukking white libs stand back while you just murder your black babies

more killed than born in NYC

fukking tragic.

37% of the population, 72% of the abortions

keep voting democrat. working well to this point.

how does no one care?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Low income minorities are having too many babies to begin with. I read an article last year that for the first time in this country that the majority of the number of infants under the age of one year old were not caucasian. So what does that mean in 25 years? I am really not pro or con abortion, but if these unwanted babies are going to have no future due to poverty and irresponsible parenting and they are not going to have a positive impact on society. If a mother doesn't want a baby to begin with, what kind of mother is she going to be when you make her keep it?
    Last edited by Kermit; 02-26-14 at 09:11 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

As a Dem, I believe a woman has right to do what she wants with her body and what's inside of it.

Imagine yourself as a woman. You get all slopped up at the bar, you take someone home or vise versa.
    You can't remember if you had sex or even who with. You miss your period. You think long and hard if
    you can afford another baby. You don't even know who the father is to get child support, what would you do?

Now, with Obama care, you can get free birth control pills and an examination. Pop a daily pill, and she can
    slop under the sheets any time she wants. No going to the abortion clinic. Eventually lessening the dependents
    us tax payers have to support.

You can have those right to life people outside the clinics spewing hatful crap, but will they take care of that unborn child?
    Will they pay out of pocket to take care of that child once it's born? The answer is a resounding NO! They should STFU!
    Points Awarded:

redking gave rkelly110 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Yes, lets promote irresponsibility. Rkelly not surprised you're a dem.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Yes, lets promote irresponsibility. Rkelly not surprised you're a dem.
    Well, according to the OP's articles, people are starting to be responsible. I don't agree with abortion myself,
    but I'm not living in those persons shoes either. People need to stay in their lane.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    these fukking white libs stand back while you just murder your black babies

more killed than born in NYC

fukking tragic.

37% of the population, 72% of the abortions

keep voting democrat. working well to this point.

how does no one care?
    How is that at all white people's fault? The woman can choose and a black woman chooses to have an abortion?

Now imagine if under my username it said blame blacky?? you would be trying to get me banned or something. You are racist. Black, White, yellow, purple, green. A racist is a racist

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

rkelly if you think obama adding a few billion to the VA budget is a positive, then you surely think planned parenthood deserves some more of our tax dollars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4WNsKJkru2A

starts around 1:30
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-12-14 at 09:43 AM.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

That's right! Nobody should be held accountable for their actions. Do whatever they want when they want. No matter what. Have somebody else clean it up. Not responsible, kind of like a 2 year old.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    rkelly if you think obama adding a few billion to the VA budget is a positive, then you surely think planned parenthood deserves some more of our tax dollars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4WNsKJkru2A

starts around 1:30
    15 year olds are penetrating, it's dangerous to be naive at that age.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I wish the number of people having abortions hit 100% worldwide for the next couple of years.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I don't think 99% of people should even be allowed to reproduce because they're f-ing idiots

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    As a Dem, I believe a woman has right to do what she wants with her body and what's inside of it.

Imagine yourself as a woman. You get all slopped up at the bar, you take someone home or vise versa.
    You can't remember if you had sex or even who with. You miss your period. You think long and hard if
    you can afford another baby. You don't even know who the father is to get child support, what would you do?

Now, with Obama care, you can get free birth control pills and an examination. Pop a daily pill, and she can
    slop under the sheets any time she wants. No going to the abortion clinic. Eventually lessening the dependents
    us tax payers have to support.

You can have those right to life people outside the clinics spewing hatful crap, but will they take care of that unborn child?
    Will they pay out of pocket to take care of that child once it's born? The answer is a resounding NO! They should STFU!
    sounds like a pess poor mentality .. Reward the slop wretch with free care when she gets to drunk and bangs the neighborhood. No rewards, If that's the case give the child up for adoption, more people that want children then don't.