PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

JP Morgan Executives Are Turning Up Dead

Two weeks after the suicide of a JP Morgan banker who jumped to his death from the top of a building, another of the firm’s employees has died, with 37-year-old Ryan Henry Crane becoming the 5th banker fatality in just the last few weeks alone.
    Crane was an Executive Director in JPM’s Global Program Trading desk based in New York and had been with the firm for 14 years.
    http://www.infowars.com/jp-morgan-ex...-last-2-weeks/

Another JP Morgan banker has been found dead, as Ryan Henry Crane, the Executive Director in JPMorgan’s Global Equities Group was found dead in his Stamford Ct home Monday at the age of 37.

While there is no official word yet as to the cause of death, Crane’s death follows last week’s “suicide” of another JPMorgan banker in London (which is now under investigation by London police), and follows 5 other suspicious banker “suicides” in the past week.
    http://politicalvelcraft.org/2014/02...es-ryan-crane/

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Well, I'm not sure this is a bad thing.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Well, I'm not sure this is a bad thing.
    It sure as hell would be if these people found out something scandalous and were killed for it.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    It sure as hell would be if these people found out something scandalous and were killed for it.
    Or... they just f'in cracked from being on a trading desk.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Or... they just f'in cracked from being on a trading desk.
    Doubt it. The one guy was there for 14 years.

What if if they both found out the same scandalous information and were going to expose it and were killed for it?

After all, they did work in the same departments didn't they?

SamDiamond

Doubt it. The one guy was there for 14 years.

What if if they both found out the same scandalous information and were going to expose it and were killed for it?

After all, they did work in the same departments didn't they?
    Bankers kill themselves all the time.

Hell, just this week--- and you can google these names---

A guy named Dueker who worked for Russell Investments killed himself.

I know a guy at Deutsche killed himself, and I think a guy at Goldman did as well.

When I graduated from college in 1997....I worked for Deutsche for 27 months. In that time--no joke, probably 4-5 guys cracked-- I can certainly see a guy killing himself in today's banking world.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Bankers kill themselves all the time.

Hell, just this week--- and you can google these names---

A guy named Dueker who worked for Russell Investments killed himself.

I know a guy at Deutsche killed himself, and I think a guy at Goldman did as well.

When I graduated from college in 1997....I worked for Deutsche for 27 months. In that time--no joke, probably 4-5 guys cracked-- I can certainly see a guy killing himself in today's banking world.
    I don't doubt that bankers kill themselves. People from all walks of life kill themselves.

This, however, is highly suspicious.

For example, the guy who jumped from the building.....he texted his fiance 10 minutes before he supposedly jumped and said he would be home shortly and was looking forward to dinner with her.

10 minutes later he is dead.

So, we have a guy who was highly successful, in the prime of his life, who was engaged and getting married and was looking forward to having a nice dinner with his bride-to-be.

The other guy, supposedly SHOT HIMSELF 10 TIMES in the head with a fukkin nail gun.

How do you shoot yourself 10 times in the head?

This is not one or two instances, either. It is now 6 individuals in a very short time span with several working for the same bank.

I need to really research this because I have an extremely bad feeling about his.

JP Morgan was one of the corrupt cokksukkers who took government bailout money and have been involved in numerous scandals in the past.

I suspect these guys found something out that could have disastrous consequences for a great many people and were killed for it because they were going to blow the whistle.

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

One case I know about was an accident when the banker slipped on a banana peel on the roof of a 33 story building.

Exhibit A:

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This calls for a Toast!

Won't celebrate though until they are all dead..

Salud!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Don't you think if the 5 of them learned of something scandalous and 4 of them popped up dead, the fifth guy might spill the beans?

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Rockefeller Secretary Suicide?

I'm with Flyer on this one.

"This is no new topic. One of the first written accounts questioning the amount of gold really stored in Fort Knox appeared in 1974 in a tabloid, the National Tattler. An unnamed informant claimed that there was no gold left in Fort Knox. The sensational nature of the story, and of the newspaper, didn't contribute to the credibility of the account but it was later revealed that the informant, Louise Auchincloss Boyer, secretary to Nelson Rockefeller, had fallen out of the window of her New York apartment and died three days after the publication in the Tattler. The tragic incident resulted in controversies over the possibility that the U.S. Bullion Depository may have misstated the actual amount of gold held in Fort Knox."

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Bill_Still_...pic/1176801/1/

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhedge View Post
    I'm with Flyer on this one.

"This is no new topic. One of the first written accounts questioning the amount of gold really stored in Fort Knox appeared in 1974 in a tabloid, the National Tattler. An unnamed informant claimed that there was no gold left in Fort Knox. The sensational nature of the story, and of the newspaper, didn't contribute to the credibility of the account but it was later revealed that the informant, Louise Auchincloss Boyer, secretary to Nelson Rockefeller, had fallen out of the window of her New York apartment and died three days after the publication in the Tattler. The tragic incident resulted in controversies over the possibility that the U.S. Bullion Depository may have misstated the actual amount of gold held in Fort Knox."

http://s6.zetaboards.com/Bill_Still_...pic/1176801/1/
    Ron Paul has been asking them to audit Fort Knox for years. They always tell him no.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by peppermillrick View Post
    One case I know about was an accident when the banker slipped on a banana peel on the roof of a 33 story building.

Exhibit A:

I call BS. This banana is obviously not ripe enough to slip on.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Don't you think if the 5 of them learned of something scandalous and 4 of them popped up dead, the fifth guy might spill the beans?
    Think about what you're saying.

Let's say the 5 find something out. The 4 get killed and the 5th is threatened to shut up or else.

The company kills him anyway because they can never be really sure he won't talk at some point.

The Kraken

Dude

Think about what you're saying

At no point when all the others were dying, none of the remaining survivors, not idiots by the way, thought "we're all dead men" not one of them told the others "hey, they know and threatened to kill me if I talk" and then he ends up dead anyways. What do you think the survivor/s gonna do? Someones gonna realize they're dead regardless and they're gonna talk.

If me and 4 other guys found something out and they show up dead, I'm video taping what i know and sending it to tmz. Even if I was threatened.

Gotta be able to see past your nose in this life or you'll end up slipping on a banana peel and falling off a building.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Come on now--some of you guys are killing what Phiily wants to see as a massive conspiracy.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Dude

Think about what you're saying

At no point when all the others were dying, none of the remaining survivors, not idiots by the way, thought "we're all dead men" not one of them told the others "hey, they know and threatened to kill me if I talk" and then he ends up dead anyways. What do you think the survivor/s gonna do? Someones gonna realize they're dead regardless and they're gonna talk.

If me and 4 other guys found something out and they show up dead, I'm video taping what i know and sending it to tmz. Even if I was threatened.

Gotta be able to see past your nose in this life or you'll end up slipping on a banana peel and falling off a building.
    Let's go back to the beginning here. There's no proof they all knew each other.

We're guessing here.

The two who for sure knew each other and corresponded with each other and worked for the same company in the same department with both winding up dead is very suspicious.

But let's go back to your scenario. Let's say they all knew each other.

If you watched 4 or 5 of your colleagues get killed, how motivated would you be to talk? You would either talk immediately or you'd be on the run for your life.

And let's not forget about the company involved here.

JP Morgan is one of the most corrupt motherfukkers on the planet. Dirty to the core.

I have no doubt they are capable of shit like this.

The Kraken

Maybe it just comes down to personality

But if I knew something that got 4 others killed, I'm telling everyone because I know either way, my ticket is likely punched.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6290

Much more likely they screwed the wrong people and paid the price. Good riddance.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Chokwe Lumumba (obama jr in the making) died yesterday of a mysterious heart issue. Was mayor of Jackson Mississippi.....coincidence that it comes a week after a noose was hung around the statue on Ole Miss campus.

Conspiracy hunters go.........

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Exposing what lies beneath the bodies of dead bankers and what lies ahead for us

I feel that this is one of the most important investigations I’ve ever done. If my findings are correct, each of us might soon experience a severe, if not crippling blow to our personal finances, the confiscation of any wealth some of us have been able to accumulate over our lifetimes, and the end of the financial world as we once knew it. The evidence to support my findings exists in the trail of dead bodies of financial executives across the globe and a missing Wall Street Journal Reporter who was working at the Dow Jones news room at the time of his disappearance. If the bodies were dots on a piece of paper, connecting them results in a sinister picture being drawn that involves global criminal activity in the financial world the likes of which is almost without precedent. It should serve as a warning that we are at the precipice of something so big, it will shake the financial world as we know it to its core. It seems to illustrate the complicity of big banks and governments, the intelligence community, and the media.
    http://canadafreepress.com/index.php...0#.Uw96-FPLcfg

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Philly,

They're coming for you.

You know what to do.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Philly,

They're coming for you.

You know what to do.
    I'd feel sorry for the stupid motherfukker that comes after me, bro.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

7th Banking Executive Dead

Friends of the JP Morgan banker who leapt to his death from a high rise building in Hong Kong this week, becoming the 7th financial worker to die under strange circumstances in recent weeks, suggest that he was planning to return to Canada, adding to the mystery of the suicide.

http://www.infowars.com/new-clues-in...dd-to-mystery/

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I'd feel sorry for the stupid motherfukker that comes after me, bro.
    i can see it now. They are watching Philly...scope out his favorite place to frequent then plant a girl in that store to 'bump into him' and start seeing each other. Once Philly invites her into the house and defenses are down. He wakes up in the night to find Dick Cheney and Eric Holder sitting by his bedside, that turncoat bitch let them in the castle from the inside! Que the creepy music and we never hear from poster P Flyer again.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    i can see it now. They are watching Philly...scope out his favorite place to frequent then plant a girl in that store to 'bump into him' and start seeing each other. Once Philly invites her into the house and defenses are down. He wakes up in the night to find Dick Cheney and Eric Holder sitting by his bedside, that turncoat bitch let them in the castle from the inside! Que the creepy music and we never hear from poster P Flyer again.
    Wow.

Pretty insightful actually.

Very smart too.

I could fall for some hot pussy. Probably would never see that coming either.

Wait.

Holy shit.

Now you got me fukkin worried.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

JP Morgan is one of the most corrupt motherfukkers on the planet. Dirty to the core.
    Bankers and traders have little to do with one another - but if they did the connection would be blatant. And Executive Directors don't have enough juice to be independently dirty in JPM.

Let's examine: the publicly traded company, SBR Industries is looking to raise money by issuing bonds and contacts JPM... JPMorgan bankers hammer out the details and JPM's institutional sales goes through its collective rolodex and finds buyers. A seemingly stressed out banker whose job currently is facilitating the issuance of these bonds then kills himself.

Since SBR Industries is not exactly Exxon, it's bonds are slightly riskier than blue chip and they are junk bonds or 'high-yield' ... and JPM has a trading desk where pros 'deal' or 'make markets' in high yield bonds. Think of the JPM trading desk as the book where institutional customers come to buy and sell with their own agendas - yes they certainly trying to beat the bookie short term & beat the market long term.

$10,000 question would be: Was the trader who killed himself trading SBR Industry bonds? If so - then consider if he had a relationship with that banker - that banker could have illegally supplied the trader with valuable info. If SBR Industry is not on the trader's "book" then there is no connection. And Executive Directors don't have the juice to decide which bonds they get to trade - that's another step up the ladder - EDs trade what they are assigned.

And Executive Director is a nice title and with it comes a nice wage - but in a firm like JPM Ex Dir means you don't get to get to hobnob with managing directors as equals. On Wall St. a managing director is the bottom rung of where juice starts. Executive Director to someone in their young 30s and younger means "we like you more than VP, stick around" ... making someone 35-40 or older Ex. Dir. means "Fuk you, you'll never be MD - but your job is safe ... for now". ED is not bad, but not powered.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 02-28-14 at 02:52 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Bankers and traders have little to do with one another - but if they did the connection would be blatant. And Executive Directors don't have enough juice to be independently dirty in JPM.

Let's examine: the publicly traded company, SBR Industries is looking to raise money by issuing bonds and contacts JPM... JPMorgan bankers hammer out the details and JPM's institutional sales goes through its collective rolodex and finds buyers. A seemingly stressed out banker whose job currently is facilitating the issuance of these bonds then kills himself.

Since SBR Industries is not exactly Exxon, it's bonds are slightly riskier than blue chip and they are junk bonds or 'high-yield' ... and JPM has a trading desk where pros 'deal' or 'make markets' in high yield bonds. Think of the JPM trading desk as the book where institutional customers come to buy and sell with their own agendas - yes they certainly trying to beat the bookie short term & beat the market long term.

$10,000 question would be: Was the trader who killed himself trading SBR Industry bonds? If so - then consider if he had a relationship with that banker - that banker could have illegally supplied the trader with valuable info. If SBR Industry is not on the trader's "book" then there is no connection. And Executive Directors don't have the juice to decide which bonds they get to trade - that's another step up the ladder - EDs trade what they are assigned.

And Executive Director is a nice title and with it comes a nice wage - but in a firm like JPM Ex Dir means you don't get to get to hobnob with managing directors as equals. On Wall St. a managing director is the bottom rung of where juice starts. Executive Director to someone in their young 30s and younger means "we like you more than VP, stick around" ... making someone 35-40 or older Ex. Dir. means "Fuk you, you'll never be MD - but your job is safe ... for now". ED is not bad, but not powered.
    Shea

You paint a great picture with good insight. I appreciate it.

But take a look at this and tell me this company isn't dirty to it's core (please read through all of them).....

Scandals cost JPMorgan $1 billion in fines

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98I0JL20130919

Five Scandals That Made JPMorgan Wall Street's Worst Villain

http://moneymorning.com/2013/05/06/f...worst-villain/

U.S. Hits JPMorgan With $2B Penalty Over Madoff Scandal

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industrie...f-victims-17b/

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11484

Shea

You paint a great picture with good insight. I appreciate it.

But take a look at this and tell me this company isn't dirty to it's core (please read through all of them).....

Scandals cost JPMorgan $1 billion in fines

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98I0JL20130919

Five Scandals That Made JPMorgan Wall Street's Worst Villain

http://moneymorning.com/2013/05/06/f...worst-villain/

U.S. Hits JPMorgan With $2B Penalty Over Madoff Scandal

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industrie...f-victims-17b/

Okay - here we go:

$1 billion in fines, JPM paying US DOJ - Okay, first things first - I am not a JP Morgan apologist, but this is a settlement US Atty General Holder, who is a bigger scumbag than any name I could come up with. It's a fukkin' political shakedown, the terms are bizarre - and these fines did nothing to the JPMorgan's stock price, people who matter know this is just how big government does business with big banks - it would be more accurate to refer to these "fines" as investments. http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...nonprofits.htm - JPM & gov't in cahoots. Not cool.

-

Energy scandal - Again not a JPM apologist but here's the first sentence: JPMorgan is now under scrutiny for an energy trading business it acquired in the 2008 takeover of Bear Stearns The goverment insisted that JPM buy Bear Stearns outright, just a favor to be repaid later... and those energy trader dudes that JPM acquired were doing shady sh*t, it's not like they're part of JPM culture. Doesn't look like a very big one.

London Whale - definitely JPM's biggest scandal - they own it. JPM facilitated that trader who was in over his head - he was the very definition of whale because credit markets never saw a guy take bigger positions. London whale was always big trader but once he was in over his head CEO Dimon was kept in the loop about everything and the bank definitely did all it could to unwind their positions with minimum losses, but not enough - billions lost off the top end. But it was JPM's money to lose. I think it effected JPM stock price negatively, and I know that it effected bonuses firm wide in a bad way.

Enabling Madoff - This is unfukkin' believable - JPM's risk analysis pros were so sharp that when they examined Madoff they concluded that there was a significant chance Madoff was breaking the law (they couldn't say how, though) and therefore chose not to risk customer money to a shady outfit. So job #1, protecting the customer money, was done flawlessly. No one else could say the same.

But since Madoff ripped off 1,000 furious Jews with awesome lawyers they dug up some arcane law saying that JPM had the fiduciary responsibility to report suspicion of Madoff's criminality. (as if any business anywhere works that way) So fork over the dough JPM does to Madoff victims and some huge law firms. Never assume life isn't a stacked deck - just play your cards as best you can.

LIBOR - JPM guilty in equal part with the rest of the big banks. Not a JPM specific story, doesn't make them less guilty.

I was saying something about a stacked deck. Big banks colluding at the highest level to fix prices that they make money. Oldest game there is, Dimon definitely knew. Nothing will change.

Cred*t Card scandals - I don't know anything about it. Probably guilty, probably some department heads (but below Dimon - this kind of risk/reward does not appeal to a CEO) wheeling and dealing to pad their performance.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Wow.

Pretty insightful actually.

Very smart too.

I could fall for some hot pussy. Probably would never see that coming either.

Wait.

Holy shit.

Now you got me fukkin worried.
    Gotta stay alert pal. Easier to come at you like that than a full on black SUV raid....too obvious

DOn't forget to check under your bed tonight.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

8th Banker Dead

HONG KONG (INTELLIHUB) — All month we have been reporting on the suspicious string of apparent suicides that have hit the financial industry. Multiple bankers have been found dead in recent weeks, all of them have been ruled suicides despite the fact that little information has been released in some of the cases.

String of suspicious deaths:

1 – William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG, was found dead in his home after an apparent suicide in South Kensington in central London, on January 26th.
    2- Karl Slym, 51 year old Tata Motors managing director Karl Slym, was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok on January 27th.
    3 – Gabriel Magee, a 39-year-old JP Morgan employee, died after falling from the roof of the JP Morgan European headquarters in London on January 27th.
    4 – Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a US investment bank was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State.
    5 – Richard Talley, the 57 year old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

6 -Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, also died last month, however the circumstances surrounding his death are still unknown.
    7 – Ryan Henry Crane, a 37 year old executive at JP Morgan died in an alleged suicide just a few weeks ago. No details have been released about his death aside from this small obituary announcement at the Stamford Daily Voice.
    8 - Li Junjie, 33-year-old banker in Hong Kong jumped from the JP Morgan HQ in Hong Kong this week.
    Were these bankers killed for knowing too much? Were they involved in something so unethical that they killed themselves out of shame? These are the speculations that are rising in the wake of these apparent suicides.

http://intellihub.com/8th-internatio...uilding-china/

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

9th Banker Dead

Hello, I’m Wayne Allyn Root for Personal Liberty. Something very big and very bad is happening. Prominent bankers are dying in droves. Have you ever heard of eight bankers committing suicide in a matter of just a few weeks?

A ninth banker was found dead only days ago. What is driving successful bankers with families to kill themselves in droves?
    Here’s the tip-off that this is a very big story: The mainstream media are not covering it. There are nine dead bankers (and counting), and the story isn’t even mentioned in the national news. That itself is a major news story.
    This story is real. The dead are:

• William Broeksmit, 58-year-old former senior executive at Deutsche Bank AG.
    • Karl Slym, 51-year-old Tata Motors managing director.
    • Gabriel Magee, 39-year-old JPMorgan banker.
    • Mike Dueker, 50-year-old chief economist of a U.S. investment bank.
    • Richard Talley, the 57-year-old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colo.
    • Tim Dickenson, U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG.
    • Ryan Henry Crane, 37-year-old executive at JPMorgan.
    • Li Junjie, 33-year-old Hong Kong banker.
    • James Stewart Jr., former CEO of the National Bank of Commerce.
    http://personalliberty.com/2014/02/2...omic-collapse/

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Bitcoin Claims It's First Real Victim

The last few weeks have been dismally littered with two things. The virtual losses of virtual wealth from virtual currency speculation and the very real losses of very real humans with very real senior financial services positions. Sadly, as NewsWatch reports, tonight sees the two trends converge as the 28-year-old CEO of Singapore-based Bitcoin exchange First Meta has been found dead. The exact reason that may have led to the suicide is not known, and whether the Police have concluded that the cause of death is suicide is also unofficial.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...st-real-victim

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!